It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk secret facility?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Does anyone have information on secret bases at Montauk, Long Island (NY)?
I was told that there is an alien base there.
What do you people know about this?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What do you want to know?

There is an index of related threads here:

Topic and Discussion Index

This one has plenty of background info:

Montauk

And WOS visited Montauk recently:

Camp Hero and the GATR

[edit on 19/7/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
is there a program that used subjects aka superman program from the montauk experiments to be assigned to something called Omega Unit??

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dave Wilcock - Montauk, 2012, UFOs & the Illuminati

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I live on Long Island.

I haven't heard of anything like that, yet. All I know is that there's some rumor that there was some experimentation that led to the discovery of the material they use on the Stealth Bomber.

Nobody focuses on Brookhaven National Labs. All around brookhaven is a UFO hotspot. I've personally seen a black helicopter come from it's direction.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

You might find This or This an interesting source for research.

Hope it helps!

H

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I dont live too far from it and would love to check it out but nobody wants to come with me, My associates are lame. Ive read about there being 6 sub levels but all the footage ive seen from youtube has the explorers not being able to descend into the sublevels because the only ways to access the sub levels have been flooded, Has anybody heard anything more about gaining access to the sublevels?, Ive heard that the security is tight but in all the videos Ive seen it seems non existant, maybe its lack of filming them or people like to stretch the truth about security there.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Do not listen to dave wilcock on the montauk project.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmd18B
I dont live too far from it and would love to check it out but nobody wants to come with me, My associates are lame. Ive read about there being 6 sub levels but all the footage ive seen from youtube has the explorers not being able to descend into the sublevels because the only ways to access the sub levels have been flooded, Has anybody heard anything more about gaining access to the sublevels?, Ive heard that the security is tight but in all the videos Ive seen it seems non existant, maybe its lack of filming them or people like to stretch the truth about security there.

Its actually a New York State Park called Camp Hero State Park - and obviously open to the public. Most if not all bunkers are sealed up and the sublevels are indeed flooded. I think the SAGE Radar is now sealed up as well. Only security is the New York State Park Police which has less then 300 officers across the entire state and a mere handful on LI.

BTW: I too live on Long Island, nice to see some fellow LIers here!

[edit on 17-9-2008 by ChrisF231]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Chris, Do you recommend the trip to do some snooping?.I wish I knew about this website a few years ago. Do you think its active and I wonder if the sublevels are indeed flooded..Im like the curious cat sometimes..Thanks friend

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The base in Montauk is still partially active. Though some current research and training are being done at a base in Sag Harbor. But because of the geographical/grid location or whatever you want to call it certain experimentation can only be done in Montauk. My father worked out there from the mid 70's until he died in1980. I didn't know this myself until two years ago. As soon as the information was divulged to me I was told 'now you know the truth, so we never need to discuss this again'.
The best i can tell you is 75% of what you read on the net about Camp Hero is true. We as citizens really don't have the control or freedom that we think we do. We as people are indispensable to 'them'. Having children of my own and knowing now some of the 'truths' makes me very scared for the future.

new topics

top topics

join