It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Special Forces Seize Control Of Israeli Nuclear Weapons Complex?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Things are getting pretty dull around here if anything by Sorcha Faal gets more than three replies.

I mean, cmon!! SORCHA FAAL!![/B]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
What I find really sad after reading through this whole thread again, people have managed to knock other members and submit cracks about them, while hedging on the interior of the T&C to lessen the chances of getting in trouble. First of all, the original post included the fact that this was mostly unconfirmed, and it was asking for confirmation from other member's sources as well. So what is the harm on posting it, and discussing it??

No harm—except for a lot of wasted time and energy—but neither is there harm in shooting it down. Just because this is a conspiracy forum doesn't mean folks have to "discuss" every crackpot story that comes down the pike.

Do you really think we should all entertain any notion that pops up in front of us? Should we all really sit by and have a nice chat about a topic when we know that the source (the one and only source) is a scam artist, the "facts" of the story are absurd (SF taking over, rather than a regular unit), and the debunking is aplenty? Would you like finger sandwiches as we all pretend to ignore that fact that none of this is remotely true? Why don't I get some brandy and stoke the fire while we opine on what would happen if all of this nonsense were true, instead of discussing topics that have actual merit.

Isn't it better to just nip it in the bud and be done with it, rather than waste our time on deception, fabrication, and chicanery? I am sure you don't want us to waste our time on those things, becuase I have read your vociferous posts against such things on many occasions.

In short, that guy asked, many answered, now it's time to put it to sleep. Fostering discussion is only a good thing when it can potentially yield results. No potential here, regardless of the original poster's earnest intent and excellent (though false) find.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You do have the freedom to NOT reply, and therefore not participating in the discussion of this topic you know. If you did not want to waste time replying and/or discussing the issue, you would simply went about your merry way upon reading the source and content of the article. If you want the topic closed U2U a mod and give them an arguement for it. That is what I do.

I would not mind discussing the issue now however. Perhaps what is being implied is the fact that the age of the reactor is nearing the end of its practical lifespan, and American engineers, security, and scientists are taking over the facility either for restructuring, permanent closure, or some other purpose? I have got some sat images of Dimona here, so lets find out exactly where everything is at no?

If you have google Earth, all the coordinates are listed in the image for easy access.
The town of Dimona:

This shows a runway for aerial transport just south of residential area. However, since I do not see any noticeable area for hangars or storing aircraft, I have to assume they do not have any and simply land and takeoff for transportation in a quick timeframe, or they are underground. I prefer to believe the first hypothesis.

This third image here, which is just SouthWest of the airstrip, is an interesting underground facility. I believe this is where the uranium is enriched and where all the weapons-grade nuclear material is manufactured.

Just about all the technology and much of the funding for Israel's defense comes from America. Perhaps they simply gave the Prime minister the option of either losing everything we have given them and being destroyed by the Arabs if the Americans were not allowed to secure control over the nuclear facility? By allowing this wackjob to even exist on the internet stating what they state, they can people can pass it off as a hoax while the real motives and actions are carried out with ease.

That is my take on the situation.

[edit on 7/19/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hu was not at the G8 summit -- however , he was apparently in Russia -- to meet G8 leaders and diplomats , in talks parallel to the G8 simmit

its a subltle difference -- but an important one

pluss it makes a lot of sense -- a none G8 statesman who travels to the G8 summit location -- has relativly easy access to all the leaders . and can make some real headawy -- if everyone is willing .

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First, US will never abandon Israel and secondly, China and Russia are economically tied to syria and Iran, so what does that tell us: that Israel will continue bombarding Beirut and nothing beyond it, weaken Hezballah, and eventually opportunity will be taken by Israel to retake their past lands from Lebanon (reinvasion). The seizing of nuclear complex could just be a showing of US's good faith towards those other superpowers, in return for No Calls For Cease Fire. so everyone's happy but for those actually being killed.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't take this writer's word as anything other than speculation. There is no reasonable explanation for why the US would do such a thing. Since when do we let Russia of all countries boss us around or let China do whatever they please? Come on.

Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
China, Iran, Syria and the U.S. are all guilty of doing bad things. It means know differance where you live on this stinking planet if you live in a place that has a government who are the top earners in there respectable settlments (unions)you are screwed!wake up people these so called leaders(what and where are they leading us?)are here to bleed us to death and i mean death...the shakedown is on!!!all these countries have done dirt to each other and to themselves..what i want to know is whos to say i cant do that or i cant have this or you cant have that or this...the first man who held any kind of position in power should have been eliminated and i mean the old fashion way....we are all slaves to the system no matter what country you live in.....if you do not believe me stop going to work or stop paying the tax of you country or if you want to start off small just dont pay the next anything (speeding ticket,insurance,electric,phone,credit card,any bill...your ass will be were they want you anyway...in one of there concentration camps....love it or hate it you cant do # about it!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted by johnlear:

As I mentioned in a post on another thread the U.S. has already strategically placed nukes all over Iran to be detonated by satellite.

REPLY: The heck with the thread, provide links to proof of this.

Since Iran and Hezbolah are the cause and escalation of this, China should be bombing Iran for us.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Things are getting pretty dull around here if anything by Sorcha Faal gets more than three replies.

I mean, cmon!! SORCHA FAAL!![/B]

REPLY: HA HA HA Great criticism!!!

In the world of academia, in particular the sciences, the cliche is: Publish or perish. If Sorcha has a doctorate, as her title alludes, where is her thesis? Where are any other works that one would normally expect from a "scholar?" Why is there absolutely no evidence of her existence, prior to and aside from the crap at the Booth site?

Sorcha Faal

Posturing as a scientists associated with the Russian Academy of Science, this newcomer raised many eyebrows:

Who is Sorcha Faal? It seems this person has appeared out of nowhere and is now issuing all of this information forth from David Booth's web site. (whatdoesitmean.com) Who is he/she? Has he/she been around for a while and I just missed it? Is he/she connected with indiadaily.com?

A search of the Russian Academy of Sciences website for Sorcha Faal brings up "not found".
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

This quote below is from the WhatDoesItMean web site. I e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago for her credentials and requested links to previous articles that she supposedly wrote ... never heard back. I have searched high and low on the web for over two weeks and can't find anything about her...
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

She's a moonbat who doesn't have a freaking clue!!! From what I HAVE found, she's a globaloniest who is of the mind that "all cultures of the world are equal."

let me rephrase that.... she a barking moonbat.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This didn't happen. False info. I would know if it did.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"These reports detail that this action by the American Military Leadership was in direct response to China’s President Hu’s ‘threat to the American President that should the Straight of Hormoz be blockaded by Iran, due to the escalating crisis between Israel and its Muslim neighbors, China would consider that action as a ‘declaration of war’ against the Chinese people."
There is one word wrong in this above paragraph that would change the whole meaning can anyone guess what it is

Give up ok its "blockaded BY Iran" should read "blockaded IN Iran"

They way its written above leads one to believe that they would invade Iran. However in AUG 2001 China India and Russia signed a war pact of sorts that basically said that any agrression toward on would involve the other. That being said Russia is a huge supporter of Iran as for technology and China sells them many diffferent types of weapons. So what they arent saying on TV when they say Hezbollah fires Iran made weapons at israel is really that that Russian and CHinese made weapns are being fired at Israel

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Puhlueeze! How could anyone believe this?? The author (schorah fall) is a certifiable wacko! End times nonsense...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthwillsetyoufree
I wouldn't take this writer's word as anything other than speculation. There is no reasonable explanation for why the US would do such a thing. Since when do we let Russia of all countries boss us around or let China do whatever they please? Come on.

Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of.

We let China and Russia Boss us around ... When we are telling another country what to do or what would be best for it ... OH yeah ... And us !!! =-0 lol ...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I find a couple of things amusing.

1 - The original poster states upfront that the story was not verified (rumor) and was looking for any confirmation and somehow people STILL went off on various rants as if it were gospel.

2 - The meer concept of the story. Why doesn't the OP state where they heard this rumor?

Hey, I've got one...Last night a UFO landed in my backyard and out came Elvis, a Leprechaun and Bigfoot. We played poker until 4 in the morning.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuickSilver_2005GT
Hey, I've got one...Last night a UFO landed in my backyard and out came Elvis, a Leprechaun and Bigfoot. We played poker until 4 in the morning.

I would be more likely to believe that, than David Booth's website.

The PT Barnum factor is at work here...spot the suckers time.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wackedoutgeek
I seriously doubt that we siezed anything in Israel. What the Israelis arn't going to notice they lost control of there nukes ? This would be all over the Israeli newspapers and opinion would probably change in the mideast favorably for us if we did. Besides it would be the quickest way to piss off your closet ally in the middle east.

A. This never happened
B. Israel is not a close ally
C. Israel spies on America and sells its technology to China and Russia
D. Israels Nukes are scattered all around the world to protect its interests
and you could never find them all.
E. I doubt there will ever be any good opinions in the middleeast about America
for a long time.
F. This is a crazy site.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join