It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Special Forces Seize Control Of Israeli Nuclear Weapons Complex?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You're welcome, Trickz.

Here's a quote from 5rings: The Water Book

"Language does not extend to explaining the Way in detail, but it can be grasped intuitively."

I'll take mine intuitively, tyvm... with a balance that's steady.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Possibly, just possibly China is building up their ARMY so they can employ many young people who might not otherwise have work, thereby seeding the economy with consumers?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It doesn't make any sense from the US side. Why would America try to prevent a situation that would make China mad at Iran, much less prevent it in a way that would make Israel angry at us (and if it failed, possibly start a nuclear war)?

1. If it's true, there's a REAL easy way to tell. If the US really did seize Dimona, then "Hezbollah" (A very special faction of Hezbollah that uses F-16Is and takes its orders from the Mossad) will attempt to sink the USS Iwo Jima and USS Gonzales while they are guarding the extraction of Americans from Lebanon.
If nothing bad happens to us, it's a safe bet we haven't angered the Israelis in this way.

2. That won't happen, because we didn't attack Dimona. We didn't attack Dimona because we want this to escalate, we want Israel to have the confidence to undertake this war and eventually bomb Iran's nuclear sites.

We would LOVE to see Iran react by blockading the Hormuz, so long as we are prepared to break that blockade by force instantly. To do this, we will need thorough satellite and aerial recon (humint would be nice if we've got it) to locate their missile forces in the area of the Hormuz, especially the SS-22s, and be preapred to take them out with airstrikes or special forces as soon as the blockade is attempted. With the missiles out of the way, their Navy is in no position to try and interdict shipping against any opposition, which we will see there is plenty of.

Afterall, if Iran cuts off the oil flow they'll be showing China and Russia they can't be trusted not to bite the hand that feeds them and both military aid to them and protection for them in the UNSC will vanish.

3. What interest would the US have in stopping Israel from nuking these people. We'd LOVE to see some of these nations get whacked, and since we can't do it we're probably praying Israel will. Of course we'll have to send Israel to bed without dinner after that and treat them like bastard stepchildren, but oh well.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Do we really need the Hysterics regarding China..?

There is no interest here in Engaging in War, the economy is not geared for that, unlike the US and Israel. US and Israel economies ARE geared for war, and to profit immensely from it.
China is preparing itself for the 2008 Olympics, which will be spectacular. So relax, President Bush will screw up the middle east no matter what China or Russia or Syria do or say.
Get some good seats for the Olympics and stop the Paranioa.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Before anyone else gets worked up in a tizzy ask yourself a few simple questions.

Who are the members of the G8? (hint: china's not one of them)

The whole story is based on a face-to-face meeting between the President of the USA and the President of China. (Who was not invited and did not attend)

Just something to think about.

wupy

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Possibly, just possibly China is building up their ARMY so they can employ many young people who might not otherwise have work, thereby seeding the economy with consumers?

Majority of the PLA is made up of farm boys and those who have never been to the city, I read that in a few reports. Which is why the PLA had no problem shoting chinese citizens at the square because they did not know who they were. Pluis the PLA is actually decreasing in man power and increasing in technology and higher grade weapons.

Check out this site its got the PLA weaponary and aircraft, tanks, space, missles.etc listed
www.sinodefence.com...

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
cool avatar, and even cooler location!

Nevada...if i lived there i'd bring a chair and a camera and sit and watch the skys all day long!!

Back to the real world, well chinas been the sticky wicket all through these talks along with the Russians.... seems they actually want the USA to get annoyed and lash out at Iran - Do they have some kind of mutual defence pact we do not know about??

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Before anyone else gets worked up in a tizzy ask yourself a few simple questions.

Who are the members of the G8? (hint: china's not one of them)

The whole story is based on a face-to-face meeting between the President of the USA and the President of China. (Who was not invited and did not attend)

Just something to think about.

wupy

Good catch, Wupy. I'm outta votes this month, but that would have been one.

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

"The America response to this ‘threat’ from China, coming from China’s President Hu in his ‘face-to-face’ meeting with the United States President Bush at the G-8 Summit, was to assure both China’s President Hu, and Russia’s President Putin, that the American Military Leadership would ‘secure’ Israel’s nuclear weapons and limit their, Israel’s, incursion into Lebanon"

So it's the Russian Subscribers being bamboozled by this report

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
not suprizing given the site, I was stupid enough to order a book from this site on how to survive the coming economic crash and was totally disappointed in the content of the book and decided that this site is nothing more than a disinfo. site aimed at spreading hatred for the U.S. the book was even signed by sorcha herself little consolation for a poor book. what a scam!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher

Good catch, Wupy. I'm outta votes this month, but that would have been one.

You can't vote for mods anyway, except by making statements like that

Thank you,

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
2. That won't happen, because we didn't attack Dimona. We didn't attack Dimona because we want this to escalate, we want Israel to have the confidence to undertake this war and eventually bomb Iran's nuclear sites.

What better way to have it escalate than COVERTLY overtake one of Isreal's weapons caches and use it under the guise that it's Israel firing at Iran (when really it's our little secret). This is sort of what Mr. Lear and others have suggested before this thread was started ... and it kinda makes sense. Now whether it has been (or even could be) pulled off that's another story completely. It couldn't be done without a little help from at least a few Israelis ... and I don't see that happening.

BUT I do have a feeling that similar options have been discussed in recent days. Strange that there are still many Americans that haven't been evacuated yet. Maybe we don't want to look suspicious by pulling everyone out immediately before an "Israeli" attack on Iran?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hu Jintao met with Putin at the G-8 Summit, but China is not a member of G-8. So your catch is not so great mr. wupy.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Vagabond you have once again said exactly what I am thinking about this whole situation. I have been saying since this [what you typed above] first hit the news. The Israeli prime minister was asked, why they didn't trade prisoners with Hezbollah like they have before...he said "The rules have changed". Also that they don't negotiate with terrorists, yet they have before. Seems a little odd??

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Apparently Bush did meet with Hu at G-8. According to the White House site, nonetheless. I don't think it lends any more credence to the claims, but it is a fact at any rate:

external link

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OUCH! I searched all over the place and didn't find that. Hmmm....

[edit on 18-7-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
What better way to have it escalate than COVERTLY overtake one of Isreal's weapons caches and use it under the guise that it's Israel firing at Iran (when really it's our little secret).

I've thought about that too, but I really don't think it would work. As soon as the facility was taken, those who took it would have to crack the codes on the weapons and launch them post ricky-tick, because the Israelis would move to retake it and if they couldn't they'd probably bomb it before they allowed a weapon to be launched.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I've thought about that too, but I really don't think it would work. As soon as the facility was taken, those who took it would have to crack the codes on the weapons and launch them post ricky-tick, because the Israelis would move to retake it and if they couldn't they'd probably bomb it before they allowed a weapon to be launched.

Yea that's why I said that we'd need the help of some Israelis and that it wouldn't happen for that reason. Unless we offered Israel some kinda mondo aid in exchange for some codes ...

That's probably waaaaay off from the truth but it's an interesting angle nonetheless.

EDIT: keep forgetting words

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
OUCH! I searched all over the place and didn't find that. Hmmm....

[edit on 18-7-2006 by mrwupy]

"china president g-8" in google ... 4th hit

I've noticed lately that being very general in google about news yields much better results than being specific.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

What better way to have it escalate than COVERTLY overtake one of Isreal's weapons caches and use it under the guise that it's Israel firing at Iran (when really it's our little secret). This is sort of what Mr. Lear and others have suggested before this thread was started ... and it kinda makes sense. Now whether it has been (or even could be) pulled off that's another story completely. It couldn't be done without a little help from at least a few Israelis ... and I don't see that happening.

BUT I do have a feeling that similar options have been discussed in recent days. Strange that there are still many Americans that haven't been evacuated yet. Maybe we don't want to look suspicious by pulling everyone out immediately before an "Israeli" attack on Iran?

Dimona isn't where the weapons are kept. It's where the uranium is enriched. The weapons are spread all over the place, like other nuclear countries.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wouldnt suprise me if we sent a seal team or delta to do some things behind the scene. This is looking very bad for the world, talk about ww3

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join