It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Special Forces Seize Control Of Israeli Nuclear Weapons Complex?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
What if the US had credible evidence that Israel may use a WMD to handle the Hezbullah situation and SF was sent in to secure Americas interests?

They may not neccessarily have taken over the whole building but they may be in the main control rooms to ensure nothing drastic happens.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think the most important thing here is that using anything found at WDIM's website amounts to quoting Friends. It's amusing, but there's never been any substance to it.

Next, please.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This is no doubt one of the stupiest things I've heard this month...
Did anyone really think that Israel is keeping their nuclear weapons (they have biological and chemical too) on one place,not deployed...?
I thought people use at least 5 % of their brains !!!

[edit on 19-7-2006 by ZMax]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Reading this thread I just get the feeling people really aren't making that all important connection between brain and mouth. I have more chance of winning the lottery than this being true.

As for the whole nuke issue. Even less chance.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This involvment of the chinese does sound strange and the alarm bells are ringing for me

road leading to israel for chinese army

also check out these threads

covenant of peace

this one

edit : also check this thread and check out the links involved , this may explain why there now is war in the middle east and what will happen in the next 6-7 years

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This really is laughable! To see how a unmasked 'scam-artist' still successfully makes his living, by making outrageous statements with no credibility whatsoever, and setting up a ripple of paranoia that frightens many that use the internet as a means to feel a 'community' with supposedly 'like-minded' people.

Sorcha Faal is a person called David Booth, a scam-artist whom uses different pseudonyms to go about his charlantry: the guy is a total fruitcake, and does not care how his activities affects those of weak and undiscerning minds whom perhaps are addicted to the 'fear' and 'paranoia' they chain-link and spread around the net for him. Well done...you nincompoops! If we are all going to die in a all-out mass nuclear attack, it won't be because this idiot predicts it. It will be because those - in whom we have entrusted our governance - have entirely lost their own minds.

If China or Russia were really concerned for Iran, they would not have allowed America or its allies to surround Iran with military hardware. All these countries have done is to voice weak, opposing concern...nothing more. The growth of the economies of both Russia and China requires Western trade. Neither of them are too concerned whom holds the oil, just as long as they get their share.

Regards

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Come on people, do we really think that this is even likely. The only reason i can think of the US doing this would be to stop israel using nuke on hezbollah, then the # would hit the fan big time.

Also why would israel consider using nukes against hezbollah, when all that would do is damage themselves and their international reputation.

as mention in eariler post israel is one the most paranoid country on earth, and basic operation sercurity dictates that you spread your WMDS about and never keep them all in one place, so a) your emeny can find out where they are, and B) take them out in one hit.

So imho i thing this is bull and purely fiction.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebite
So imho i thing this is bull and purely fiction.

If you look at the thread title, and mrmonsoons opening post, it clearly shows that it was posed as a question in regards to the 'story' linked in that post....

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
United States Special Forces Seize Control Of Israeli Nuclear Weapons Complex?
"Russian Military Analysts, and FSB sources, are reporting today that United States Military Special Forces have seized control of the nation of Israel’s nuclear complex located at Dimona with a contingent of their Special Forces Troops from the American war zone currently located in Iraq."

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

his closing remarks...

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
WOW, if this is true...just WOW!

So, America has control of Israels nuclear weapons? I do seem to remember reading about a seal team or something American going into Israel....hmmm

China says if Iran blocks straight of hornuz it is an act of war of iran to china

I have no other ref material on this, i can not intirely prove it's true-ie no other source yet.

2 cents

Mechanic 32

[edit on 7/19/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think this link has more credibility of a future scenario:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Regards

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
First thing first, Israel's wmd are not concentrated and controlled from only one location.

Secondly I don't think Israel would ever use it's atomic bomb on a neighbour country like lebanon or Iran.... Israel would risk contaminating its water supplies and other natural ressources. Please remember that a post-blast radiation cloud, under the right wind conditions, may travel many hundreds of miles, thus also risking to contaminate Israel's population. (tchernobyl's cloud spread as far as France!)

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh no ................. not more Sorcha Faal fantasies

The worrying thing is that if she said freezing urine made it turn to gold there would be thousands of people trying it ...... Still, least we can be 100% sure it's all a load of complete bull - just like every thing else she makes up.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
One other thing, even if US special forces tried to do it, what makes anyone think they would succeed with just a small force. I am pretty pretty positive that Israel has their nuclear capabilities very very well guarded. If they didn't we would be hearing about attacks tried on them by Palestinian elements don't you think? Plus as others have speculated, the weapons are dispersed. #1 rule: don't put all your nuclear eggs in one basket.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What I find really sad after reading through this whole thread again, people have managed to knock other members and submit cracks about them, while hedging on the interior of the T&C to lessen the chances of getting in trouble. First of all, the original post included the fact that this was mostly unconfirmed, and it was asking for confirmation from other member's sources as well. So what is the harm on posting it, and discussing it??

If you haven't noticed, this site is a bit Conspiracy Theorist Oriented which means some off the wall stuff is going to come up. Apparently, this thread was worthwhile in it's creation, because it created dialogue on a subject that I hadn't really thought about and it is also 5 pages long! I for one appreciated Mr Mon bringing this up, and don't see why people have the need to get on the thread and belittle other's thoughts. If you don't like the thread, then why do you feel the need to continue posting in it?

Yes, this site's motto is Deny Ignorance. But what is more important in denying that ignorance: discussing issues and ideas as a group of members, or not creating a dialogue because some people may think it's hair-brained? Come on, you all, give it a rest. Fostering discussion is a good thing!

On note with this thread, I do find it interesting as an idea. On the other hand, I have a feeling that Israel would more than likely not allow us to basically take over their nuclear stores without a fight. Our SFs are great, but I don't think they would hold up to Israeli forces if they knew their nuclear sites were being taken over.

Overall, thanks Mr Mon, I thought it was a good thing to bring this up for discussion and good find, even if it isn't accurate at least we got to discuss why and look at the issues of if it would happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So Hu's visit to St. Petersburg during G8 was no big secret. He was invited by Putin even? And doesn't want to join the G8. Important to note that he was there, if not in attendance, to meet with these leaders on the side.

Back to the topic, did you guys even see the MSNBC interactive I posted on page 2 of this thread?

It's old, but is it still pertinent? Dimona is/was a weapons plant. The missile facilities are/were at Nes Zionyaa, Be'er Yaakov, and Hirbat Zekharyah.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The best reason I can see for this discussion is to expose Sorcha and save others the grief of being tricked by an obvious fraud. The whole premise is ludicrous. In that regard threads like these are a good thing. I don’t know why anyone would attack the OP for posting this. When you close your mind you might as well roll over and die. The more knowledge we have, good or bad, the better off we all are. It’s the same old formula. Scare people and then take their money. These sort of sites are not a freedom of speech issue but are instead a fraud issue.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoAmericano
(tchernobyl's cloud spread as far as France!)

The radiation from chernobyl circled the earth serveral times before it was dissipated by rainfall. Israel has nukes to use them, and they're not for use on brazil or the congo.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Donald Rumsfeld met with the head of the Chinese military in DC on Tuesday, maybe this was the topic of the talks.

It was reported the talks were over NOKO, not Iran.

"These reports detail that this action by the American Military Leadership was in direct response to China’s President Hu’s ‘threat to the American President that should the Straight of Hormoz be blockaded by Iran, due to the escalating crisis between Israel and its Muslim neighbors, China would consider that action as a ‘declaration of war’ against the Chinese people."

Also as it would be an action by Iran taken by the Chinese as an act of war, then that would put China at war with Iran, yes?

[edit on 19-7-2006 by SIRR1]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Israel is a mature democratic state. I see no reason to believe they would use a nuclear weapon in what amounts to a skirmish with an enemy that is armed with World War II weaponry. I will never understand why anyone but a terrorist would take the terrorists side. It’s like a virus spreading across the world, this cheering for the bad guys. Even the left wing press is not touching this one.

If Iran were to nuke Israel, I’m sure Europe would be next on the list, with the US not far behind. In effect, what Israel is doing now is of mutual benefit to all of western society. If anyone thinks that pulling out now would solve the problem; I’ve got a bridge I’d love to sell you. All it would do is speed up the inevitable. Iran and their ilk will not stop until all Jews, Christians and free citizens of Democracies are destroyed. It’s like having a skunk in your back yard; if you don’t get rid of it, sooner or later it’s going to spray someone. Their own people are too cowardly to do anything about it, so who are you going to call?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who the fook on these forums really knows anything. Unles your some sort of spy you know fook all. If you believe in everything someone writes then you may as well start digging your bunker now. I have been watching these forums for a while now. Don't get me wrong i am a believer in a lot of this stuff but over the last few months people are getting a little giddy.

It's like they want to see destruction and war it's like this S**t turnes them on. I for one don't want anywhere to get Nuked or to be at war for that matter. Seems a lot of people on this site just can't wait to hear that news.

Also people posting storys or so called Latest News that aint even worth the website it wrote on. Come on guys FFS your at war with each other on these forums. Nearly every topic now turns into an argument of "I KNOW MORE THAN YOU" BS like a said unles your a Spy you know fook all apart from what you read from that propagander BS called NEWS.

Everyone has there right to there opinion and mine is "Get on with your lifes stop making crap up that everyone is going to fire nukes at each other" No one is going to fire any nukes it would cause as much damage to there self as it would to another country. Terrorist will just keep blowing thereself up on trains, Planes whatever. Thats what we need to stop and thats what we need to worry about.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
As I mentioned in a post on another thread the U.S. has already strategically placed nukes all over Iran to be detonated by satellite. Unfortunately it is Israels satellite so seizing Dimona won't help. All this middle east flare up is, imho, a pretext to nuking Iran. Iran will be blamed for some atrocity which either us or Israel will really be responsible for. I wondered when China was going to step in here because they can't afford to have the staights of Hormuz blocked. We can, because we have the pipeline to Yanbu in the Red Sea to bail us out.

......How in the hell would the U.S. have nukes placed all over Iran?... Iran is an anti-American regime, they see anyone remotely resembling American forces and the revolutionary guards will be all over them... I don't buy your claim.... The U.S. is not going to nuke Iran...and Israel does not even need to nuke Iran... In 1983 Israel attacked an Iraqi nuclear plant "without nuking Iraq".... They can do the same with Iran, but this time it will be destroying more than one plant.

It is possible that China and Russia have made a threat that if "Israel" blockades Iran, it would mean war and they will side with Iran, but i am going to wait for some real evidence to back this up. Whatdoesitmean is not a reliable site, and if this can't be corroborated with more reliable sources then I say this is bs too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join