It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Special Forces Seize Control Of Israeli Nuclear Weapons Complex?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is nothing more than propaganda by NeoCons who rub their hands at the thought of invading Iran. China did not threaten the U.S. and the U.S. did not lockdown Dimona nuclear sites.

China is a peaceful country. China is not invading countries or launching pre-emptive strikes like the U.S. and Israel. The United States is fighting a war against faceless enemies, so the NWO neocons want to put a face on the war by involving China. China is innocent.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingMongolBlueHat
This is nothing more than propaganda by NeoCons who rub their hands at the thought of invading Iran. China did not threaten the U.S. and the U.S. did not lockdown Dimona nuclear sites.

China is a peaceful country. China is not invading countries or launching pre-emptive strikes like the U.S. and Israel. The United States is fighting a war against faceless enemies, so the NWO neocons want to put a face on the war by involving China. China is innocent.

I can noit confirm what i read, just posted it. But i reread it and saw nothing accussing china of anything wrong. They warned to keep oil flowing-so have we.

"The spice must flow"

[edit on 7/18/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

I can noit confirm what i read, just posted it. But i reread it and saw nothing accussing china of anything wrong. They warned to keep oil flowing-so have we.

"The spice must flow"

[edit on 7/18/2006 by mrmonsoon]

You don't even know what China said at the G-8 summit.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

China did not threaten the U.S. and the U.S. did not lockdown Dimona nuclear sites.

LMAO!!!!!

They're top general threatened to nuke 300 of our major citys (we dont even have that many btw).

China illegaly invaded Tibet in 2004 and is massacring tibetian monks, oh yeh that never happen I have video of it here.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

All I can say is get the heck out of here you chicom spy. You and you're communnist buddys have killed 100 million innocent people who didnt agree with the communist idealogy.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
They're top general threatened to nuke 300 of our major citys (we dont even have that many btw).

He was then sacked. We just over look that piece of information right?

As for what they did in Tibet. Tit-for-tat, to be honest. Most Governments have done a few actions which should not be tolerated. Be they China, Russia, United State's or so on and so fourth. We just over look that as well?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I will not believe this until it is on news stations. The American government's whole aim is to pressure Russia and China and destroy Iran and Syria. They won't go back on Israel just because China said it would mean war. China cannot fight a war against the US and allies. Nor could their economy withstand it. It is preposterous.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I will not believe this until it is on news stations. The American government's whole aim is to pressure Russia and China and destroy Iran and Syria. They won't go back on Israel just because China said it would mean war. China cannot fight a war against the US and allies. Nor could their economy withstand it. It is preposterous.

No they are communist they can do whatever they want when they are at war, look at the Soviet union, when you kill the banks who says how much money you have? China could fix a money issue easily, do what the pope and king of france did to the templar knights who they had alot of debt to pay to them, just get rid of them. Then take all there gold and posessions.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The problem today is that people are trying to include whole populations into punishments, even if those populations are innocent. It is the favorite policy of the United States and Israel. You only have to look at the assault on Lebanon's civilian infrastructure to see this tactic being carried out.

With the same mindset you try to demonize China because one person in China was misunderstood and false propaganda was spread about what he said. There are probably a lot of people in the United States who are calling for nuking Mecca and Medina.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Would Nuclear weapons be stored just in Dimona ? Thats the only thing that doesn't make sense to me. Isn't that just where they enrich the stuff? Maybe its bogus but if its true, its still sounds unbelievable.

If it's Sorcha, it's most probably a wet dream. Now this should interest you...

Here's an MSNBC interactive that's been in my fav for years now. Take it for what you will:

They probably do have some that could do a good deal of damage, even as far as China?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The problem today is that people are trying to include whole populations into punishments, even if those populations are innocent. It is the favorite policy of the United States and Israel. You only have to look at the assault on Lebanon's civilian infrastructure to see this tactic being carried out.

With the same mindset you try to demonize China because one person in China was misunderstood and false propaganda was spread about what he said. There are probably a lot of people in the United States who are calling for nuking Mecca and Medina.

I am not blaming one chinese person I blame the government, they are the ones who created the little monsters running around. I love the Chinese but I hate the communist regime, they use the excus of being less communist by have modern things in them, China couldnt survive with out a bank or anything else that used to be western only. The people of china are capitlist and hte government is still communist and has rule over what the poeple do.

Since you know china so well whats its overall goal with this massive force it is constructing?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
trIckz_R_fO_kIdz, not going to respond about how the information you posted is false?

Why not bother to do a bit of research on "China and Communism." They need the West now more than they ever have. They won't go into Israel, in fact it would be wiser for them to push the United State's into going into Israel. China wants to be "Number One" and a war at this point will not do it.

The best thing for them to do, is give token support so Syria/Iran, will go to war with Israel. The United State's will protect them and then be in another Iraq but with millions more people. This way they can take over Taiwan like they want and focus on re-inventing their military.

As for Russia? Don't make me laugh. They're no threat till 2015 at least. They've even admitted they're not going to build any more Aircraft Carriers till 2010. So they're left with one and they've got far too many internal problems to actually give more than token support.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

No they are communist they can do whatever they want when they are at war, look at the Soviet union, when you kill the banks who says how much money you have? China could fix a money issue easily, do what the pope and king of france did to the templar knights who they had alot of debt to pay to them, just get rid of them. Then take all there gold and posessions.

You don't understand. China's economy is DEPENDENT on trade with the US and EU. If they declare war on the West, their economy dies. Their military is not strong enough to fight the West. Sure they can attack Taiwan and win, Korea, and maybe Japan (not sure), but the US, UK, Israel, and a few other allies? Definitely not. Israel and China is probably equal on the military scale.

The only way China would accomplish this is shooting off nukes, and that would just be stupid. Not even authoritarian communist countries do that.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OMG have you guys ever read "art of war"? Its writen by a chinese guy to, WHATEVER I give up with you people, Russia is a threat btw, they have highly advanced weaponary which surpasses our own.

EDIT: BTW you guys have no idea on how much force the chinese have, they are right over hte border in mexico defending there factorys and now they have a base there, go ask border patrol if you dont believe me. Oh and dont forgot panama canal and bahama's airbase.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

OMG have you guys ever read "art of war"? Its writen by a chinese guy to, WHATEVER I give up with you people, Russia is a threat btw, they have highly advanced weaponary which surpasses our own.

You're talking to soemone with a lot of Russian Family.

The Russian Army is a mess. It is more than a mess, it is falling a part. Go to Russia, go look at the docks you can see them rusting away with each passing moment. The people do not want a war either and the Russian Army do not want it either. Putin will not go to war.

As for the book the "Art of War" so what if it was written by a Chinese guy? It was written over 2000 years ago! Seriously, go over to China, Russia or many other places. You'll see that the people do not want a war and their lives are not as controlled as you try and make out. They now need the West and boy do they know it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

OMG have you guys ever read "art of war"? Its writen by a chinese guy to, WHATEVER I give up with you people

You give up on stirring up false threats? Good, perhaps we can deny the ignorance machine that is pumping out anti-chinese propaganda. China is peaceful and more concerned with economics than war. I am sorry to ruin your party.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

The Russian Army is a mess. It is more than a mess, it is falling a part. Go to Russia, go look at the docks you can see them rusting away with each passing moment. The people do not want a war either and the Russian Army do not want it either. Putin will not go to war.

As for the book the "Art of War" so what if it was written by a Chinese guy? It was written over 2000 years ago! Seriously, go over to China, Russia or many other places. You'll see that the people do not want a war and their lives are not as controlled as you try and make out. They now need the West and boy do they know it.

Oh yeh they are getting tons of new weapons, they are in chechnya, and they are building massive underground facilitys, of course docks rust, most things do after they age, we have rusting docks on the west coast and east coast.

In the art of war there are many mentions on how to defeat an enamy, and warfare has not changed its tactics, its still politcal and its still warfare. What difference does a horse and a tank have? nothing much, but it matters it was a chinese guy because they are very good with tactics, china is known for its great literature and wuxia novels. Some people thing Art of War was writen by a japanese guy anyways o i had to mention it was chinese first lol.

I might be wrong though, I will have to do some more researching i guess, but I been looking into it for quiet awhile, thanks for letting me know im wrong though, I am not a easy believer though.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sun Tsu, Art of War: "All warfare is based on deception."

If they haven't read it, they should.

I'm kinda partial to Niccolo Machiavelli myself. Gotta love a Rennaicance Man.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

In the art of war there are many mentions on how to defeat an enamy, and warfare has not changed its tactics, its still politcal and its still warfare. What difference does a horse and a tank have? nothing much, but it matters it was a chinese guy because they are very good with tactics, china is known for its great literature and wuxia novels. Some people thing Art of War was writen by a japanese guy anyways o i had to mention it was chinese first lol.

Here's the one written by the Jap, Trickz:

A Book of Five Rings
(Go Rin No Sho)
Written by Miyamoto Musashi

All three of these that I link to have been used as business methods and models. Wonder which ones Jr. learned at Harvard?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
Here's the one written by the Jap, Trickz:

A Book of Five Rings
(Go Rin No Sho)
Written by Miyamoto Musashi

All three of these that I link to have been used as business methods and models. Wonder which ones Jr. learned at Harvard?

Oh thank you I didnt know those existed aside from the Ninja books I been looking into on amazon lmoa.

I dont think Jr was not awake during the presentation and he was off doing skulls and bones rituals picking his nose during the finals on them.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Art of War by Sun Tsu is what i think you are referring to.

Does this mean that Greece could take over the world because Alexander the Great was a military genius.

Perhaps the Mongol Hordes are about to make a comeback.

Seriously mate if your basing your argument on China taking on the world because youve read a book by a chinese guy thats been dead for centuries then, well good luck.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join