It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the anthrax???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Why have we not yet discovered who was behind the Anthrax attacks that followed shortly after 9/11?

I have my theories, but I would like to hear yours...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
There wasn't a reason to keep looking since the U.S. got it's war with Iraq in 2003. Anthrax was an inside job and was scheduled to be the smoking Gun to involve the U.S. in an Iraq war, but the Anthrax framing failed. So they did the WMD framing.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Anthrax is a non issue, there are immunizations for that and it really isn't even a threat unless some new strain was engineered or allowed to mutate.

As for who was behind it, just look into where it came from and the trail should be obvious enough from there.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, not exactly a non issue since someone did die from anthrax exposure thru the mail.

Read the heading of your thread, thought it was reference to mail sent to a company recently, can't remember the name, that had a powder like anthrax in it. No anthrax but they wanted people to think it was. FBI is involved.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Cornstarch was recently sent to the NYT. The Antrax is a non-issue until/if is happens again.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
...The Antrax is a non-issue until/if is happens again.

The Anthrax attacks are the most recent "terrorist" attacks on U.S. soil.

How can you say it's a "non-issue" until it happens again? That logic is contrary to the ideology behind everything the U.S. is doing right now.

I thought we were in a "war on terror"...

They're not just sitting back and waiting for Al-quada to strike again...

Didn't they invade Afganistan to "get them running?" to "smoke them out of their holes?" to "take the fight to the enemy?" so that "we don't have to fight them on U.S. soil?"

I ask again, what about the Anthrax?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Precausions have been placed throughout the US postal service. Mail now passes through machines where the mail is bombarded with ultraviolet light (I think it's ultra violet) that will kill any anthrax spores. These machines have been in place for a couple of years now.

So it is a moot point until it happens again. Though I would still not play with any powder that shows up in the mail.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Precausions have been placed throughout the US postal service. Mail now passes through machines where the mail is bombarded with ultraviolet light (I think it's ultra violet) that will kill any anthrax spores. These machines have been in place for a couple of years now.

So it is a moot point until it happens again. Though I would still not play with any powder that shows up in the mail.

OK, l'll re-phrase the question:

a) Why haven't they identified/captured/killed the Anthrax terrorists?
(After all, these terrorists are still on the loose on U.S. soil, most likely planning another attack... what if this time they get Anthrax into the food supply, or use a crop duster flown over a town?)
-or-
b) Why haven't they invaded the country of origon of the Anthrax?
-and-
c) Why did this story disappear so quickly in the media?

That's what I mean when I say "what about the Anthrax?"

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by openfire

(After all, these terrorists are still on the loose on U.S. soil, most likely planning another attack... what if this time they get Anthrax into the food supply, or use a crop duster flown over a town?)
-or-
-and-

The Anthrax attacks were purpetrated by our own shadow government to speed thru the patriot act.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Anthrax is a non issue, there are immunizations for that and it really isn't even a threat unless some new strain was engineered or allowed to mutate.

As I recall there was a revolt among the military to refuse the anthrax immunizations because of sever reactions and the immunizations were ineffective anyway.

I have always thought that anthrax, serin and other relatively easy to make agents are just waiting to be brought into play if push came to shove in the ME.
Hope I'm wrong but it dosent look good.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

-or-
-and-

The anthrax came from a US Govt. lab. The terrorists are still loose and it disappeared from the media so quickly because it came from a US Govt. lab.

Where you bin?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

-or-
-and-

The anthrax came from a US Govt. lab. The terrorists are still loose and it disappeared from the media so quickly because it came from a US Govt. lab.

Where you bin?

Then

a) how did the terrorists get their hands on it?
b) how do we know that they don't have more?
c) what's to stop them from launching another anthrax attack?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Answer: the terrorists are the U.S. lab workers.

Answer: they have as much as they want.

Answer: media reports linking the anthrax attacks to the U.S. government.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingMongolBlueHat

Answer: the terrorists are the U.S. lab workers.

Answer: they have as much as they want.

Answer: media reports linking the anthrax attacks to the U.S. government.

So what you are basically saying is that the U.S. government Anthaxed it's own people?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All material pertaining to the anthrax letters were to be promptly placed in the memory hole.

You were suppost to be distracted by something else in the meantime.

(you know, michael jackson, missing white girls, natural disasters....)

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Judging by the responses, people here seem to think that the U.S. government is behind the Anthrax attacks.

Can anyone refute those claims?

If it's true that the goverment perpetrated the anthrax attacks, then it's damning evidence that the government was also involved in 9/11.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Don't make your conclusions so easily, but I do think the U.S. was involved in the anthrax attacks and 9/11.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingMongolBlueHat
Don't make your conclusions so easily, but I do think the U.S. was involved in the anthrax attacks and 9/11.

Well, if it could be proven that the U.S. was behind the anthrax attacks, it would logically follow that they were also behind 9/11, especially given all of the evidence that I've seen regarding the 9/11 conspiracy.

9/11 aside, is there any "proof" that the anthrax came from a U.S. government lab?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

9/11 aside, is there any "proof" that the anthrax came from a U.S. government lab?

Yes, the anthrax strain was traced to a govt. lab. You'd have to search newspaper archives for the proof but it's there. Probably easiest to start with an ATS search and then you'll find links to the newspaper articles.

edit: from memory the proof was in the way it had been processed and weaponized, plus the particular strain of anthrax that could only come from one lab.

[edit on 7/18/2006 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Yes, the anthrax strain was traced to a govt. lab. You'd have to search newspaper archives for the proof but it's there. Probably easiest to start with an ATS search and then you'll find links to the newspaper articles.

edit: from memory the proof was in the way it had been processed and weaponized, plus the particular strain of anthrax that could only come from one lab.

[edit on 7/18/2006 by mythatsabigprobe]

OK, I've done some searching, but I can't find any documents or definitive "proof".

There are many articles that are speculative in nature, but I have yet to find any article that delivers the "slam dunk" evidence needed to prove without equivocation, that the U.S. government is indeed responsible for the Anthrax attacks.

If anyone has it, please provide it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join