It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations From Las Vegas!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Been lurking here for about 2 years, great informational site with many different view points. My main interests since I was younger have been the Nevada Test Site and the Groom Lake facility. I am a desert rat, and love to explore in southern nevada.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Welcome vegasprerunner!

Glad to see another one make the transition from lurker to member.
Enjoy ATS!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS vegasprerunner

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We love people from Nevada around here cause we can send them out on expeditions to all those secret places for us and we always love pickies!! Welcome.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I was going to ask how far you were from A51..

vegasprerunner, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
hello VEGAS!

Salt Lake City representing here.......

Welcome to ATS...lemme know if I can help you in anyway......
I can always TRY to help

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome. I live in Las Vegas, about 90 miles south of Groom Lake. During the 'Vegas to Reno' offroad race every year, me and my friend make sure we stop at the black mail box and Rachel to see whats going on. Last year there was a 4 day race in Tonopah, but I didn't get to do much exploring since we were pittting for another team. Another race that runs near the edge of the NTS boundary is the Terribles Town '250'. I was in a helicopter filming for a team a couple years ago and we couldn't fly in certain sections due to the boundary!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Welcome! Check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be both friendly and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Being from Vegas myself I have to totally agree that there is a lot in Vegas to investigate. I worked for Bigelow who has his own building there in Vegas that is rigidly tied to other world things and having the first hotel in outer space. He was an awesome man to work for. I totally believe in all that he is trying to accomplish.

More importantly I know people who worked at the so called Area 51 and the Test site. While they are not open to talk to anyone I have had two tell me things that confirm some of my beliefs. That was enough for me.

top topics

join