It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Am I sidestepping my own question? Uh, probably.

No not at all, it answerwed my question, and was the reason I figured that you had posted it at the time. Thanks Heaps

TK

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi John,

I've enjoyed this thread very much. Thanks for your time I know it is valuable between your mine and grand-kids. I'm envious of both.

I can not help but note many similarities with your beliefs and those of Christians and other religions. The concept of a soul, a process where your actions in this life are judged and where you then go depending on the results of that review as well as the involvement of other worldly visitors. All one would need to do is plug in different words to have a facsimile of current religious beliefs. Aliens would be Angels or Demons, Heaven would be the Soul-catcher and so forth. Do you see the things you believe as being the source of the worlds religions and do you believe these religions are intentional constructs put into place by these alien entities? In other words are the Earths religions to prepare us for the truth when the time is right in your opinion?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by Blaine91555

I can not help but note many similarities with your beliefs and those of Christians and other religions. The concept of a soul, a process where your actions in this life are judged and where you then go depending on the results of that review as well as the involvement of other worldly visitors. All one would need to do is plug in different words to have a facsimile of current religious beliefs. Aliens would be Angels or Demons, Heaven would be the Soul-catcher and so forth. Do you see the things you believe as being the source of the worlds religions and do you believe these religions are intentional constructs put into place by these alien entities? In other words are the Earths religions to prepare us for the truth when the time is right in your opinion?

Thats pretty much it Blaine. You are very perceptive. But its going to be a while before people are ready for the fact that there is no god. The ET's created that belief so that, as we struggle along, trying to cope, trying to make sense, trying to understand just what the heck is going on we can always cry out to or blame God. When things really get weird people are told, "Sometimes the Lord works in strange ways"; they are told that so that they can blame someone or something for some of the really bad things that happen in life. After all, somebody has to be blamed. And God is running the show, right? WTF?

Now, for all those who are now going to try and prove to me that there is a god, relax and save your keyboard. There is a god for those who wish to believe. He is kind and forgiving and compassionate. Its just that sometimes he works in strange ways.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
so basically, you feel we are living in a large-scale Truman Show?

edit: I'd like to add a supplementary: If you follow the conspiratorial school of history, do you think its course has been determined by 'us' or 'them' or something else?

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wow, i just spent the last 2 nites after work reading this entire thread and would just like to say to John, Thank you. You have, without a doubt withstood any and all questions with complete composure and class. Even when lazy people asked the same questions that had already been answered in this thread, you re-answered them and kept on rolling(or flyin as the case maybe). I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your insights and what you believe is goin on out there and around here and would just like to say....BRAVO.

Thanks for hanging out here at ATS and being a true gentleman. Ive always had a penchant for the wild blue yonder and have read of some of your exploits here and there since i was a kid and always considered you an OK guy(for what my opinions worth). I was skeptical of you being who you say you are on here but that was before i sat down and read your postings and this thread. Now i know i was truly wrong to think such a thing. You are who you say you are. True blue.

Any questions i had were answered along the way in this thread so i have none. Other than, the next time you are in the Central Valley of California, can i buy you a prime rib and lobster dinner, a couple drinks and listen to some great stories from ya?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by Shar_Chi

so basically, you feel we are living in a large-scale Truman Show?

edit: I'd like to add a supplementary: If you follow the conspiratorial school of history, do you think its course has been determined by 'us' or 'them' or something else?

I don't watch TV too much so I missed the Truman Show whatever that was. I prefer more intellectual fare like 'Viva Las Vegas', 'Blue Hawaii' and 'Girls, Girls Girls.' Occasionaly I watch 'Gilligans Island' but its only to check on period fashion displayed on Tina Louise.

The general course of history is already written. We are just the actors struggling to figure out what our lines are without even knowing the plot, the context, the beginning, the end, who we are or are supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

the next time you are in the Central Valley of California, can i buy you a prime rib and lobster dinner, a couple drinks and listen to some great stories from ya?

Count on it.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply John. I don't see your beleif system as being any more outlandish than those professed by followers of any religion. They are all based on faith in things unseen and unprovable. The end of the story is that we all need to learn to get along together and try to do good things in our lives. I have beleived all along that Aliens and otherworldly entities mentioned in the bible and other works are one in the same. I have no personall knowledge of Aliens on Earth and have seen no proof but I would not be at all surprised if they do exist. I have sighted things in the sky I can not explain away as being of earthly origin. I would also not be surprised if the government is covering it up. Mixed in with all the wild stories there must be some truth and finding it is the real challenge.

On a different note. I see on the other thread you have your son-in-law well trained
I've had an interest in geology and prospecting since the age of 9 when I would go out with my Father and my Uncle. My Uncle gave me a bucket of dirt from a wash in southern Utah to pan the gold out of. His cat had used it for a litter box and he told me it had at least an ounce of gold in it and if I was willing to pan it cat crap and all I could have it. I got nearly two ounces and have been hooked since. What are you mining for? Which mining district? Are you having success? I know my Uncle made and lost many fortunes and in the end made it by selling a patent to a dredge he built. I however have had no real luck except with small finds of gemstone material in Southern Utah. I still know where enough stuff is to retire but the government has managed to restrict access to the point I can not get to it any more. My grandparents old ranch was taken through Eminent Domain and has security similar to that at Area 51. Nevada still seems to be wide open for causual prospecting and collecting, is that true?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
okay.. off subject... but...

John,

You're mining company... is it private or one of the kinds where people come and pay to mine for gold and other stones, etc ?

I'll be in Vegas next April, and would love to be a "customer" of yours.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Dear Mr Lear

Great thread- your beliefs are fascinating and make me
reevaluate many things- thanks so much.

As per your belief about life on the other planets in our solar system...
What do you think about the visit of VALIENT THOR and the
other alleged Venusian who was actually a beautiful woman?
I recall seeing a picture of them when the visited Washington...
were they for real?

I read most of this thread, so excuse me if this question has been asked:
Do you believe that anything will happen unique in 2012? The Mayans,
Terence McKenna, the I Ching and the Pyramids all point to it...

Is free energy being supressed? Is that why it is virtually the other invention
that the patent office does not allow even an application for?

Thanks so much- you are a great asset to this board and mankind in general!

T. Patrick

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

As per your belief about life on the other planets in our solar system...
What do you think about the visit of VALIENT THOR and the
other alleged Venusian who was actually a beautiful woman?
I recall seeing a picture of them when the visited Washington...
were they for real?

Don't know.

I read most of this thread, so excuse me if this question has been asked:
Do you believe that anything will happen unique in 2012? The Mayans,
Terence McKenna, the I Ching and the Pyramids all point to it...

No. I believe all of the 'world coming to an end' stuff is to keep mankind in a constant state of agitation waiting for the next disaster to happen so that the government can raise taxes to protect us. Relax. Have a glass of wine. Enjoy your family. Take them to dinner. Tell you how much you love them.

Is free energy being supressed? Is that why it is virtually the other invention that the patent office does not allow even an application for?

The sun, as commonly believed, is not a gigantic thermonuclear reactor. It is a tremendous electromagnetic sphere which generates the electromagnetic fields of the planets. This energy could probably be harnessed and used for many types of generators. But then gasoline would only cost 2 cents per gallon. This knowledge probably cost Tesla his life.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by Blaine91555

Nevada still seems to be wide open for causual prospecting and collecting, is that true?

Nevada is very mining oriented. I have 2 unpatented claims in Gold Butte which is 50 miles east of Las Vegas in the high desert of the South Virgin mountains. Gigantic pre-Cambrian boulders, as big as a house, litter the countryside. There is cedar and pine and lots of other growth. There are mule deer, Big horn, burros, all kinds of cats, coyotes and other animals. There is a huge rock face mountain across from the mine. 4 tribes of Native Americans used this area in the spring and fall. The Spanish came to mine in 1730 and there are several arrastras in the basin. There are a few streams that run in the winter, spring and fall, none big enough for fish. The hiking is awesome. There are about 50 abandoned mines in the immediate area, copper, gold, silver, mica, quartz etc. Its was active beginning in the early 1900's to about 1920 and then sporadically thereafter. There were no major deposits of anything ever found. But there is enough for a small operation like mine to make a go. My operation, the Treasure Hawk, was operated on and off from the early 1900's until 1986. I bought the claims that came with a fairly good sized cabin, shop and millsite, which had a rock crusher, conveyor belts, ball mill and woofer table. It has taken me 6 years to completely rebuild it and bring it up to code. Before that I spent 3 years cleaning up the mess the previous miners left. I took out 230,000 pounds of junk including 44 car wrecks. In 1999 I earned the Nevada State Excellence in Mining Reclamation award for that year. I recently passed the MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) safety inspections and Nevada Mine Safety and Training inspection. I hold a blasters license and am certificated as an MSHA mining instructor. I intend to start blasting and milling in a week or so and should have a couple of months production before the winter forces us to close the mill because of the freezing weather. I don't expect to make a million. I don't want a million. I want a place to take my grandson out and teach him the finer points of firearms handling, exploring and living off the land. And be able to smoke a cigar and watch the sunset without the TV blaring or cars zooming by. Just the rustle of deer in the bushes and an occasional coyote bark.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by elevatedone

I'll be in Vegas next April, and would love to be a "customer" of yours.

If you can find it, you're welcome to visit.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hello John!
All i can say is, thank you! You`re an inspiration!

What should i do? Everytime i start a conversation about alien gov. cover-up my girlfriend laughs at me and dismisses everything i say, she says that in our age of modern democracy nothing this big can be hidden from the public eye...is it really so difficult to comprehend or she`s just an incredibly obtuse person and i should just dump her?
Probably that kind of post doesnt fit in this thread but this issue really bothers me.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by HolCaul

What should i do? Everytime i start a conversation about alien gov. cover-up my girlfriend laughs at me and dismisses everything i say, she says that in our age of modern democracy nothing this big can be hidden from the public eye...is it really so difficult to comprehend or she`s just an incredibly obtuse person and i should just dump her? Probably that kind of post doesnt fit in this thread but this issue really bothers me.

See HolCaul...thats the trouble with figuring stuff out and knowing secrets..YOU ALWAYS WANT TO TELL SOMEONE ELSE!!! You can't. Its impossible. You can't pull people UP to your level. You have to be content with what you know. You can't run around like a chicken with your head cut off (like John Lear) yelling, "You gotta believe me!' You have to be secure in the knowledge that there is a reason why YOU know this stuff and other people don't. Try the smirk: walk down the street with a smile on your face looking each person in the eyes thinking about what you know and they don't. It gives a lot of satisfaction.

But under no circumstacnes try to educate your girlfriend. That could lead to a lot of trouble, believe me!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hi John,

What if anything can you tell us about the secret navy F19 ?

Thanks

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Raffles]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
John,

First, thanks for the hook up with McClelland. I was fairly skeptical before, but I am coming around.

A couple of things for you. I just read an update on Serpo where they are changing some of the basics and quoting you in part of the release. I've always felt the basic concept of Serpo could be true, but the actual story of Serpo was a complete fabrication.

I am also heading to LV on Sept 30 for 4 days of vacation, including marrying my long time girlfriend. Nothing like an Elvis wedding to profess true love. I plan to rent a car for one day and drive out to who knows where. Don't shoot if you see me coming, I'm the big guy with the short woman in the convertible. She's the non-believer, i'm wearing the foil hat.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by Raffles

Hi John, What if anything can you tell us about the secret navy F19?

The Lockheed F-19; a totally fictional story of technology, intrigue
and murder at the Skunkworks
by John Lear

The F-19 which is claimed not to exist by all the 'experts' was designed in the early 70’s (along with the F-117A) by Lockheed for the U.S. Navy. It was funded not as an airplane but as something else which was to help keep its secrecy. Israel received several of these aircraft and the U.S. Navy used the rest on its Carriers. There are still several operating on the USS Ronald Reagan and other carriers. The story of the F-19 of how and why it came to be and why it is such a secret is long and complex and includes the infiltration of the Lockheed Skunkworks by Mossad through their mole Ben Rich as early as 1954. Rich, a naturalized U.S. Citizen who was born in the Philippines to a prominent Jewish family and who went to work for the Lockheed Skunkworks in 1954, took over the Skunkworks after Kelly Johnson retired in 1975. Air Force General Robert (Bobby) Bond, vice commander of Air Force Systems Command accidentally discovered the F-19 program in 1977 and was killed flying it in 1984. The cover story is that Gen. Bond was killed in a Mig-23 which is not true. General Bond was killed flying an F-19.

In the early 70’s Lockheed proposed a stealth aircraft to the U.S. Navy to be produced in conjunction with the F-117A. The Skunkworks proposed a budget scam that appealed to the Navy not realizing (or maybe in conjunction with) the Mossad who had complete control of the Skunkworks through their mole, head of Advanced Development Projects, Ben Rich. The budget scam provided money for 62 F-19 airframes which would be co-developed with the F-117a using a commonality of parts including engines, landing gear, center section structure etc. which were charged to the Air Force as ‘spares’ but in fact used by the F-19. The two aircraft however looked different but were amazingly similar in structure. The F-19 was the same size, but used a delta, drooped wing which has often been called the TR-3A. The plan was to have both aircraft, the F-117A and F-19 go down an assembly line at Lockheed Skunk works in Burbank separated by a huge metal curtain. The work force for each airplane was kept totally independent so that very few on either side of the curtain were supposed to know what was going on, on the other side. Of course each work force knew exactly what was going on and some tried to change to the other side when their work was completely on their side. They were told ‘no’ that nobody was to transfer between aircraft. 62 F-19’s were built. Sometime during production in 1977 Gen. Bond, vice commander of Air Force System Command made an inspection tour of the Skunk works suspecting that something ‘fishy’ was going on and discovered the dual program. (See ‘Skunk Works’, Ben Rich & Leo Janos, page 48-49, Little, Brown and Company ISBN 0-3166-74330-5) Gen. Bond raged within the Air Force and Pentagon until he realized that all armed services had been penetrated by Mossad. Eventually both airplanes were produced, flown and delivered. At one point the F-19 had a very serious stability problem which was discovered late in the program. As it took time to correct the problem almost the whole fleet which had already been produced had to be stored. The storage area was the 2 large square hangars just south of the F-117A hangars at the Tonopah Test Range. In 1984 Gen. Bond was invited to fly the F-19. On April 26, 1984 Gen. Bond suited up (allegedly at Groom Lake) and took off for the first of 2 flights. He crashed minutes later very close to highway 95 near Little Skull Mountain. Someone had rigged the stability system back to its original uncorrected state causing Gen. Bond to lose control, crash and die. It was a simple case of murder. Gen. Bond was murdered to help him keep his mouth shut about Mossads’ infiltration of the Pentagon, all Armed Forces Services, and the entire Military Industrial Complex. As far as I know many of the F-19’s are still in use. I have 3 artists’ rendition of the F-19 on the wall in my den. The reason I have them there is because occasionally a guest will look at the pictures and ask if I know what it is. My answer is always, "Do you?" In that manner I have obtained 3 additional sources to the existence of the F-19. Other sources I have for the existence of the F-19 include a gentleman who worked on the F-19 assembly line, a Lockheed test pilot (he did not fly the F-19, but knew about it) and a Navy Seal Team member who saw one on an aircraft carrier where they are deployed. One day I will write the whole story. The exposure of the F-19 would lead to those who control the Skunkworks, all of its secret projects and then how several Boeing 757/767’s were modified to be remotely controlled and crashed into the World Trade Center creating the Terrorist Hoax of 911. The end of a totally fictional tale of technology, intrigue and murder at the Skunkworks by John Lear.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
interesting... so John, what sort of links do you think exist between the cia & mossad, as well as the wider global intelligence apparatus? how is it structured behind the scenes, and who do you think really controls each organisation? what percentage of overall US intelligence budget do you estimate is legitimate compared to 'black', and would you agree the 'black' budget comes mainly from drugs, guns, other illegal shipments & money laundering? could u please cite some examples

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Shar_Chi

interesting... so John, what sort of links do you think exist between the cia & mossad

Both the CIA and Mossad where formed around the same time (1947) with the help of British Intelligence. The Mossad infiltrated the CIA with their mole James J. Angleton, CIA head of Foreign Intellilgence and with his help assassinated JFK in 1963. Since that time Mossad has had heavy infil of the CIA as they do with most parts of our government..

as well as the wider global intelligence apparatus? how is it structured behind the scenes, and who do you think really controls each organisation?

The hierarchy is:

Illuminati
Committeee of the Majority
MJ-12

what percentage of overall US intelligence budget do you estimate is legitimate compared to 'black', and would you agree the 'black' budget comes mainly from drugs, guns, other illegal shipments & money laundering?

If a 'black' budget is to be really 'black' then is has to have financing completely separate from the budget approved by Congress. The only sure way to accomplish that is through the production and sale of illegal drugs and on a much smaller scale, weapons.

could u please cite some examples

Try looking up the "Cutolo' document. And that was back in the 70's. You can only imagine where it has progressed to today.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join