Questions for John Lear

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear Only Israel operates the Boeing 757/767 and would have a Boeing 757/767 simulator. But why would Israel want to train Arab terrorists how to crash into buildings with a 757/767?

Wow!! Now THIS i did not know..
Co-incidence in connection with the following??

In a four part investigative report on the Brit Hume, Fox News program in December of 2001 it was revealed a huge Israeli Mossad spy team of at least 100 members had been arrested by the FBI. The Fox News report revealed that the Israeli spy ring had penetrated FBI, CIA, DEA, U.S. Attorney’s Offices, Federal judges, even military bases.

It also revealed that Mossad agents had closely shadowed the 911 hijackers for months before 911. They repeatedly failed lie detector tests.

Michael Chertoff freed the over 100 members ..

Chertoff also freed five Mossad agents who had been arrested and detained for months by the FBI on the day of the 911 attacks. They had been caught in New Jersey filming and cheering the 911 attacks on the World Trade Center. Interestingly enough they were apprehended with large sums of cash, false passports, and boxcutters (the same devices used in the hijackings).

www.davidduke.com...
Sorry for quoting more than usual but I appreciate you,re a busy guy.

Why do you think the facts you presented weren,t given even a little publicity??
Why do you think more commercial pilots haven,t spoken up about this ''World Champion Class'' stunt flying ability?

Also one more ''flying question''.
I have heard a lot of speculation about the effect of low flying aircraft not being a consideration regarding traffic/pedestrians etc as planes pass low over roads/beaches all over the world upon landing.... BUT...
The engines are practically(if not completely) idling under normal conditions right?

What would the effect of FULL thrust and wing downwash have passing(so low it knocked streetlamps over)????

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I'm new here, share all your views, been reading this thread since July, finally joined.

This is for John,

I read some articles that you wrote early in 2005, also read some articles by a Paul Schneider, and I learned some very interesting stuff. Anyway I've read that alot of Steven Spielberg's movies have been made to see how the public would react to the whole aliens existing thing, is there any truth to the mini series Taken that was shown on the Sci-Fi channel?

Also, I think that part of the reason for the big cover-up is to do with religious beliefs, what do you think about that???

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thank you John! This has been one of my biggest problems with the offical story at the Pentagon.

Every person that those supposed flight schools said the arabs were horrible pilots. So how could they hit the Towers and the Pentagon like they did at full speed on target?

Originally posted by johnlear

The chances of an amateur pilot flying the profile into the Pentagon are zero, nil. It just couldn't be done. First of all, as I mentioned in another thread, the control forces would be extremely heavy because the flaps are up (which limits the authority of the controls). Second of all to bring the airliner down to about a foot off of the ground and keep it there while impacting the Pentagon is not highly unlikely, its impossible. At that high speed (or any speed for the matter, but more at high speed) there is a huge amount of air passing under the wing. When this huge amount of air contacts the ground (called 'ground effect' and manifests itself at about one half the span of the wing or in this case about 70 or 80 feet) there is a huge buoying effect which tends to bounce the airplane up. In the profile I watched I saw not the slightest bounce or 'buoy'. The skill level required to keep an airliner traveling at 350 to 450 knots within 1 foot of the ground is phenomenal. It would be slightly easier to hit the Pentagon in a steep dive such that 'ground effect' would not play a role. But if that were the case, more of the empennage or tail assembly would have been thrown up and over the Pentagon on impact. As I have mentioned before, the only way that the WTC or Pentagon scenarios could have happened with a pilot at the controls (as opposed to remote control) would be to have trained the pilots in a Boeing 757/767 visual simulator. Base on my experience this would have taken about 300 to 500 hours. Training is given in 4 hour periods once a day. So 75 to 125 days training with one day off every 5 days of training. Thats a lot of simulator time each for 4 pilots. You certainly could not contract kind of time from an air carrier simply because they have their own pilots to train and keep current. Most of the middle east carriers operate Airbuses. Only Israel operates the Boeing 757/767 and would have a Boeing 757/767 simulator. But why would Israel want to train Arab terrorists how to crash into buildings with a 757/767?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry. just bumpin guys.

Need a question answered b4 i proceed with another

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Originally posted by AGENT_T

Why do you think the facts you presented weren,t given even a little publicity??

Take a guess.

Why do you think more commercial pilots haven,t spoken up about this ''World Champion Class'' stunt flying ability?

They need the work.

Also one more ''flying question''.
I have heard a lot of speculation about the effect of low flying aircraft not being a consideration regarding traffic/pedestrians etc as planes pass low over roads/beaches all over the world upon landing.... BUT...
The engines are practically(if not completely) idling under normal conditions right?

What would the effect of FULL thrust and wing downwash have passing(so low it knocked streetlamps over)????

The effect would be: one heck of a lot more damage to the Pentagon than I've seen. For instance, where the wings would have impacted, I saw unbroken windows. If the wings folded back as some claim where is the debris? You can ask any current and qualified (or heck, for that matter any retired) Boeing 757 pilot, "Did a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon?" and most will say "No way!" I say 'most' because a few want to keep their jobs whether a 757 hit the Pentagon or not.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

The effect would be: one heck of a lot more damage to the Pentagon than I've seen. ..

Thanks again for the reply.I,m sorry I wasn,t completely specific but the question was regarding the Jet blast on the traffic and pedestrians (read eyewitnesses)

Mickey Bell
was ''nearly struck by one of the plane´s wings'' as it sped by him.

Steve Anderson, Director of Communications, USA TODAY
''as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground ''

Omar Campo
''I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head''

Mark Bright, Defense Protective Service officer
''it was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down''

James R. Cissell
''If you couldn't touch it from standing on the highway, you could by standing on your car.''

Dan Creed
''going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," Creed recalls.

Afework Hagos
''It hit some lampposts on the way in."

Mare Ann Owens
''it was so close I could only see the bottom ''

Frank Probst
He recalls the engine passing on one side of him, about six feet away.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Here,s a video of the kind of results I personally would have expected to have seen at least a resemblance of.

jet blast

I know it,s a different plane(747) but you notice that the cars don,t make it halfway past from more than 50 yards behind

How on earth could Frank Probst,s claims(for example) be an accurate account??

Thanks again

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Originally posted by AGENT_T

How on earth could Frank Probst,s claims(for example) be an accurate account??

Thanks again

First of all I would like to know who Frank Probst is. But second, at 6 feet from an engine developing full thrust at sea level, Frank would have been exiting the exhaust of the engine as tiny bits of a reddish colored goo long before high could have leaped to the right. But lets say he was a bit futher away, maybe 20 feet. He wold have been smacked to the ground then blown many hundreds of feet by the enormous air pressure being generated by the wing. Just imagine the amount of air passing under the wing of such a large aircraft traveling at 400 knots or faster. That air is being compressed between the wing and the ground. I would imagine that anybody caught under the wing would have his ear drums blown out for starters.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

First of all I would like to know who Frank Probst is..
.Frank would have been exiting the exhaust of the engine as tiny bits of a reddish colored goo..

From the horses mouth ladies and gentlemen.

Maybe this Frank Probst guy is the new ''man of steel''

You see.This is my biggest problem and the reason I was not convinced with the 911 scenarios.

I saw the collapse of the towers from a distance whilst working in Greece and before I got the story I was wondering why they demolished them.
No conspiracies.no ''terrorist attack'' information was available at that time on the pics as the commentary was in greek and I was indisposed at the time and unable to ask questions on it..
It was only my eyes that told me they were demolished..first impression..that,s all.

But as the story was slowly revealed and the ''eyewitness'' accounts of the Pentagon hit came forward I was not aghast by the fact that most of them were government workers..(could be explained by their being in the vicinity anyhoo!!)But by the PURE CRAP they were handing out to the reporters.

I,m pretty sure most people have seen the video of the luckiest idiot alive who walked too close to the intake on a jet engine and got sucked into it backwards...and that was a small jet fighter too.

So I thank you for confirming what has been bothering me the most..

Not the ''demolitions''
Not the lack of interception of these aircraft
Not the wild theories of holograms etc
Not the(1000 other puzzles)

But what we all know..
That if an aicraft of this size and speed passed as close as these(eyewitnesses) said... They would have been in too many pieces to tell the tale.

Just basic physics that we see and hear every day near an airport.
You see the debris searches they do on aircraft carriers for God,s sake, the jet blast of an engine can turn even pieces of dust into dangerous projectiles.

It just makes me mad how dumb they think we are

BTW great moon pics too

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
G'day John,

Ive just spent ages reading through this entire post and having now reached the end would like the opportunity to ask you myself some questions that trouble me.....

- This soul theory you speak of in that we are learning from one life cycle to the next before we may progress to "play with the big boys", really intrigues me and I would love to beleive it true. Therefore, may I ask you, when is the soul inserted into a baby? while it is a fetus in the womb? when it is born? and how is the soul inserted and how is the body chosen for a particular soul to inhabit it?

- Is there a way with our current limited scientific knowledge to prove the existence of the soul in a laboratory?

- do you beleive in using hynosis to find out about past lives and are these past lives accurate and experiences of your souls previous body?

- you say our souls stay in human bodies till they progress to other beings/planets, but does it also work the other way around? can souls in higher beings that have "stuffed-up" be demoted back to a human body as punishment?

- How do the alien species decide who they are going to contact on an individual basis? is it random or do they watch out for someone a while before abducting them?

- If humanoids from other planets are here and we cannot tell because we look alike, do governments know of them being here or do they just come on their own accord and live amongst us? Would they be subject to our laws or are they immune from prosecution if they do anything? How can we tell who is a "nother world humanoid" ? are there giveaway traits or small features to look for?

- You say that the truth is out there you just have to listen, but many of us here at ATS have a big thirst for knowledge and want to know more, but how do we go about this if we work 8 hrs a day, spend time tellin our family how much we love them and other things, other than here on ATS? How can an average person come across knowledge of aliens themselves?

- Is there a way to contact UFO's? I mean for the average person here? Is there some sort of signal we can use or do to get a response from a UFO? a certain frequency on a radio that they may hear maybe?

- How important is the USA's installation at Pine Gap in Australia to the whole UFO cover-up, interplanetarry program? I have heard many reports from people who had been hunting in the area of the ground opening up, and saucers flying out at extraordinary speeds, then the ground closing up again and when coming close to these areas you could not tell in any way that the earth had parted?

- What do you make of the whole Global warming scenario?

- What of the possibility of a Magnetic Pole reversal?

- Are the UFO's warming our planet up to see how we react and if we change our ways?

- The illuminati seems poised to start some sort of Global War in the future to bring in a One World Government? Is this being backed by a ceratin alien race? Do other alien races agree with this agenda of theirs? Can we get alien support for a counter-illuminati resistance? Why would alien's let the world be controlled by a one world government dictatorship, if they could intervene to make things better for us all.

I think I have exhausted all my questions and worn out my keyboard and I thank you in front should you choose to take the time to respond to my questions. Thankyou John for sharing your experiences with us here - is there any chance of you coming to Australia for a talk or show or something like that for I know that there are many ATS's here from down-under that would greatly appreciate such an appearance. Is there anybody else you know of that could contribute your sort of knowledge here that you could persuade to anonymously to write here?

Once again thankyou

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey John, thanks for the entertaining responses on this thread.

I'm not sure if you're still answering questions but if you are here is mine:

You claim that Jupiter is in fact not a gas giant and that it is home to a human-like race. If this is the case can you share information on how the collision of the Shoemaker-Levy 9 Comet with Jupiter affected this civilization? Also, if they are so advanced how they allowed this to happen?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
[quote of Entire previous post removed]

nice question, Nada, I'd like to know too. also, how the red spot works with their civilisation? Is it really a big storm or is that misinformation to keep us from the real cause of the red-spot?

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
John, hi. I would like to ask a question about the geopolitical condition, and what your opinions are on it. You mention the US all the time, but are there any countries involved in covert operations? Like UFO cover-up?

What do you think will happen with Iran and do you think it will happen soon? I know I read a post about how you think the US will plant a nuke in Iran and detonate it, and Israel will take the blame or something. But I don't see how this can not lead into a World War 3...

Is the Chinese and Russian and British governments in cahoots, so to speak, with the US government on all things?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi Thanks for being here John,

One thing that could make sense but also has two separate agendas about Alien involvement with mankind. One is does the New World Order involve fake progression or hurried harmony for mankind so that the Aliens and intergalactic neighbour hood could show up on the world stage sooner. Maybe this is why the West is converting the East to democracy as they would take mankind forever to reach Alien support for mankind including creating order out of chaos to justify this progress.

Or could it be a more sinister plot to say like the anti-Christ prophecy that maybe if its an Alien based plan that they want to control the world via our support and be blinded by their eventual prison they will apply to all nations and man kind?

In a way I don’t see much difference between demonology, UFO activity and cross breeding as they could be the same thing but that is my opinion.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
John, you wrote:
"I mean, thats awfully high for a moon that is supposed to have only 1/6th the earths gravity. Did you ever wonder why NASA photo 69-HC-431 published in the 1971 Encyclopedia of Discovery and Exploration (page 131 of the 17th volume, The Moon and Beyond by Fred Apel) can't be found by NASA, and has never again been released by NASA? Thats the photo where the moon's atmosphere appears as a dense band of blue on the lunar horizon."
Maybe do you have that image, because I can't find it on the net?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
hello to all. i'd like to say i've been lurking in this thread and around ATS for a while now, and i've finally decided to post in here.

i'd first like to say it is an honor to be in the presence of John Lear, and i'm very happy to have him as a member here at ATS.

i'm posting in reply to zeerox's question about the atmosphere on the moon. i believe this is the picture he is referring to?

www.algonet.se...

in this picture, you can see a very small blue aura around the moon.

this is the mainpage of the picture:
www.algonet.se...

the caption underneath reads:
"This photo that show the atmosphere of the moon as a thin blue band appeared first in the 1971 editation of Encyclopedia of Discovery and Exploration, volume 17, page 13, chapter The Moon and Beyond by Fred Apple."

[edit on 23-9-2006 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thank you for picture :-).

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
John-

Thanks in advance for taking the time, I was wondering what you know of Vicente Depaula and the DSP satellites he was working on till his death.

Also about the DIS investigation on what he knew about the presence of our galactic friends.

Thanks again John.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi John,

Have you seen this before?

Video Clip Re Lunar Bases

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
John, maybe you missed this the 1st time:

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Hey everybody, I'm new here, share all your views, been reading this thread since July, finally joined.

This is for John,

I read some articles that you wrote early in 2005, also read some articles by a Paul Schneider, and I learned some very interesting stuff. Anyway I've read that alot of Steven Spielberg's movies have been made to see how the public would react to the whole aliens existing thing, is there any truth to the mini series Taken that was shown on the Sci-Fi channel?

Also, I think that part of the reason for the big cover-up is to do with religious beliefs, what do you think about that???

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hello John

I was wondering, seeing as you are familiar with Billy Meier's contact case, whether you can elaborate on the specific qualities that made you decide that the contact case is indeed genuine and given that we have our own intelligence and logic to stand against so much unreason out there that sometime encroaches on the very foundation and pillars of objective and unbiased mind, surely it's not the fault of the way Billy's case has been presented that poses all sorts of controvesy BUT the very infantile spiritual and intellectual level of all of us on this planet that such devices as plausible deniability factor had to be integrated into the case.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated
Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join