It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If someone has the time and energy, it would be cool to have them go through Johns responces in this thread and compile them into a document. (Perhaps post it on conspiracy masters from ATS)

At this point with the thread as long as it is, Im sure he will be asked the same questions.
I made that mistake when sending him a U2U. After which I took a long while skimming through the 19 pages and found some of the answers. (John sorry to make you repeat yourself.)

Anyway...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by thesneakiod

I have to ask though, will joe public ever find out for ourselves? or will we die not knowing.

The information is there for those who want to know. You obviously want to know. Forget about Joe Public, he is too busy watching American Idol.

Its hard to believe that all that we've been taught in school concerning our
solar system is false.

It even harder for the teachers.

Sorry if this has already been put to you, but what are other species' opinions on religion?

Whatever works for you works for them

Has there ever been a war between other planets in our solar system or beyond that you know of? If so what happened?

I don't know very much about this, but obviously some conflicts had to occur in the last billlion trillion years somewhere.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
John is working on that as we speak.... Look for "Lear Disclosure 2.0" in the future.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
so, let me get this straight...

if i feel my dad deserves a punch in the nose, i should do it, now, before he leaves?

your soul sucker theory reminds me of gurdieff/ouspensky. 'food for the moon' is the destination of MOST human souls, according to them. people who have bucked themselves up, soulwise, can migrate towards the more evolved levels, like the sun, and galactic centre.

have you read any gurdieff or ouspensky?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by billybob

so, let me get this straight...if i feel my dad deserves a punch in the nose, i should do it, now, before he leaves?

Yes. You might feel different after he has been gone awhile.
I was too intimidated when my dad was alive. It will be easier now that he is dead.

your soul sucker theory reminds me of gurdieff/ouspensky. 'food for the moon' is the destination of MOST human souls, according to them. people who have bucked themselves up, soulwise, can migrate towards the more evolved levels, like the sun, and galactic centre.

have you read any gurdieff or ouspensky?

No, but sounds pretty close. The moon is just the processing and routing center for souls (operated by those derisively known as Soul Suckers From Outer Space). If you haven't 'made the grade' its BACK TO EARTH FOR YOU SUCKER!!!! When you have learned to play well with others you get to move on to cooler playgrounds.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Arthur C. Clarke's monolithe on the moon processed Dave Bowman's soul in the book 2061 Odyssey II (or was it 2001?). Do you think his story is in line with your belief?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by shadow watcher

Arthur C. Clarke's monolithe on the moon processed Dave Bowman's soul in the book 2061 Odyssey II (or was it 2001?). Do you think his story is in line with your belief?

It was 2001. The monolith on the moon was just an alarm. Dave's soul was 'processed' on Iapetus, one of the moon's of Saturn. At least thats the way I remember it. As far as being in line with my beliefs: our souls stay in the earth-moon system until we are ready to 'play well with others'. Then souls are sent into the sun, processed and routed throughout the solar system and beyond. (Yeah, yeah, I know its hot there, but no, it is not hell, and no, the souls do not burn up.)

(O.K. sleeper....how does it really work?)

As far as Arthur Clarke is concerned, he knew a lot more than he should have.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
john i would like to ask you about life on the moon even though i still beleive the moon is barren and lifeless with no atmosphere i know u beleive their is an atmosphere and life on it but i dont actually know what types of life you beleive are on the moon and i would just like to know what types of life are on the moon according to what you beleive

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by shadow watcher

It was 2001. The monolith on the moon was just an alarm. Dave's soul was 'processed' on Iapetus, one of the moon's of Saturn. At least thats the way I remember it. As far as being in line with my beliefs: our souls stay in the earth-moon system until we are ready to 'play well with others'. Then souls are sent into the sun, processed and routed throughout the solar system and beyond. (Yeah, yeah, I know its hot there, but no, it is not hell, and no, the souls do not burn up.)

(O.K. sleeper....how does it really work?)

Sure John, since you asked---souls are taken directly to their destination a few seconds after death. They—ET, know where your nest stop is before you die. Some as you say will not leave this solar system but many will---that doesn’t’ mean they will not be returned to earth or other places in this solar system once they leave---but centuries on earth may pass before coming back----time is totally irrelevant in the spirit world.

The sun is a nice place to visit but there are far better places to hang out in the galaxy.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

Sure John, since you asked---souls are taken directly to their destination a few seconds after death. They—ET, know where your nest stop is before you die. Some as you say will not leave this solar system but many will---that doesn’t’ mean they will not be returned to earth or other places in this solar system once they leave---but centuries on earth may pass before coming back----time is totally irrelevant in the spirit world.

The sun is a nice place to visit but there are far better places to hang out in the galaxy.

Arrrrggggghhhhhhh.

So souls don't go to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon? And if not, when Joe McMoneagle was remote viewing the soul and it was going to the moon and he heard someone telling him not to come any closer...what was that all about?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
john i would like to ask you about life on the moon even though i still beleive the moon is barren and lifeless with no atmosphere i know u beleive their is an atmosphere and life on it but i dont actually know what types of life you beleive are on the moon and i would just like to know what types of life are on the moon according to what you beleive

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by mr cryptoman

People just like us live on part of the moon, the temperate zone, the far side. A friend showed me a picture a couple of months ago of a person from the moon (who, incidentally, looked just like us) and asked me how old I thought the person was. I answered about 35-40 years old and he said he was 80.

Apart from human life there are all kinds of animals but not as many as here on earth.

Regarding our (U.S.Government) opertions on the moon we have been going there since 1962 and to Mars since 1966 and since then all over the solar system. We have all kinds of mining and manufacturing industries on the moon.

Regarding the aliens on the moon, they occupy much of the side we see. There are huge 'constructs' on the rim of the crater Bullialdus and something huge at Prom. Agarum in the Mare Crisium. This is why it is very rare to see a good, clear, close up of Prom. Agurum. There are domes all over the moon. All structures are made of glass or a material similar to glass with its transparent qualities. Last night a friend emailed me a picture of an enormus glass structure near Manilius that took my breath away and which I stared at for several hours trying to comprehend the magnificence of such a structure. Even though I was used to the gargantuan size and elegance of the Big Soul Machine On The Moon.

Whoops you just wanted to know about life, sorry I got carried away. The grays have enormous underground laboratories where they carry out their monitoring and tweaking of the human race. One of the entrances to these underground labs may have been Nansen which Cernan and Schmidt tried to explore during Apollo 17. There are a few pages on the web somewhere called, The Secret Mission of Apollo 17 and is the story of the search. Of course we have no pictures but just reading the dialogue is worth the effort.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Arrrrggggghhhhhhh.

So souls don't go to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon? And if not, when Joe McMoneagle was remote viewing the soul and it was going to the moon and he heard someone telling him not to come any closer...what was that all about?

I never said no souls go to the moon, some do but that's not the place one wants to go after they die, there are other places in the solar system that are not good places for souls either---they are more like holding pens for the bad boys, or girls.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

I never said no souls go to the moon, some do but that's not the place one wants to go after they die, there are other places in the solar system that are not good places for souls either---they are more like holding pens for the bad boys, or girls.

So the Big Soul Machine On The Moon is for bad boys and girls? Is this the woodshed you are talking about being taken out behind?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
thanks john for taking your time to answer my question but i also want to ask you is the animal life on the monn brought from earth or does it has its own unique species up their?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

We have all kinds of mining and manufacturing industries on the moon.
Last night a friend emailed me a picture of an enormus glass structure near Manilius that took my breath away

What do you think is being manufactured there & can you please present this image?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by mr cryptoman

thanks john for taking your time to answer my question but i also want to ask you is the animal life on the monn brought from earth or does it has its own unique species up their?

Own unique species.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Here's what I'd like to get across the the AP as the most important information:

Relax. Enjoy your life. Keep close to your family and tell them how much you love them. Enjoy your treats. Whether its a B&R french vanilla with caramel topping or a glass of Courvoisier with a cuban cigar. Deal with your problems. We all have problems but everything eventually works out. Don't let your problems get you down. Be nice to everybody even if it kills you (It does me.) We've got a good deal here on earth with lots of toys to play with. As to UFO's? Sure they're there, but don't let that bother you or consume your life. I know its frustrating because once you are convinced you want all your friends to know and most of them are just going to blow you off and you go around shouting "You gotta believe me!" and look ridiculous to those who haven't figured it out yet. Everyone will find out in good time. You don't have to be the town crier. Choose a few good friends that believe also and share with them. But most important of all, pick up the phone or go into the next room and tell each member of your family, "Hey, did I tell you how much I love you?" And do it right now. Thanks.

John, I would like to thank you for posting this. For 15 years I too have carried the burden of knowledge of their existence...and ultimately thats what it turns out to be, a burden. This is the best advice I have ever read on how to deal with it! Dont let the people who call you a nutjob get you down. The way our minds have been manipulated by those who distribute the info its just a natural reaction. I can see where it would shock people to the point of denial even if proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Its harder to get mad at people who criticize you if you can sympathize with what they are going through. I remember when I learned of their existence without a doubt. It left such an impression that I can still feel the way I felt so many years ago. I was in denial for several years before I could deal with what I had experienced.

Even being certain of the existence of ets/ufos I was very skeptical of some of the things discussed in this thread. After reading the whole thing I have a new perspective. As farfetched as it seemed at first I have seen & heard enough in this thread & the links it contains to entertain the possibility. It does tie some loose ends together in the overall scheme of things. The alien base would explain the "nuke the moon" story I read on ATS about a year ago. Can anyone elaborate on this story, its veracity & how it ties in?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Originally posted by Shar_Chi

What do you think is being manufactured there & can you please present this image?

I don't know what is being manuafactured there. In another thread I told of meeting a man who worked on a huge piece of mining equipment, I think he said it was over 300 feet tall, to be sent to the moon. He told me that as the project was nearing completion that he rented an airplane to fly around this thing just to get an idea of how big it was. I asked him how they were going to get it to the moon and he said that he didn't know.

The image that took my breath away is on enterprisemission.com. Click on Missing Apollo 11 TV Examples. Scroll down just below those 9 photos. Between those 9 photos and above the photo LO 3-84M there is an unlabeled, untitled photo. This photo is actually taken by Apollo 10, the number of the photo is 32-4816.

What I see is an unbelieveably tall glass structure rising out of the crater Triesnecker. And before anybody starts whinning "I can't see anything" please remember that I have many years experience looking at moon pictures. Just because you 'can't see anything' doesn't mean something is not there'. I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am telling you what I see there. That doesn't mean its there. It means I believe it is there.

That said, I would respectfully appreciate you limit your negative comments. To some of us, this photo shows a magnificent structure that pushes our mind to the limits of credibility.

The reason that it is unlabeled or untitled is that Richard Hoagland wanted to see if anybody could see what he saw without any 'front loading' or 'prompting'.

I emailed Richard a few days ago and asked him about his unlabeled photo. He emailed back, "You like?" I emailed, "Richard Hoagland I am going to wring your neck! Its not nice to keep John Lear in suspense." His response was, "So you do see it? Its Apollo 10-32-4816."

I hope that some of you get as much enjoyment out of this photo as I do.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Is this the picture of the tower john?

www.enterprisemission.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join