It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
John, can you tell me how your soul collector idea fits with your own spiritual or metaphysical beliefs?

Doc

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheDoctor

John, can you tell me how your soul collector idea fits with your own spiritual or metaphysical beliefs?

I was brought up in Christian Science which didn't do anything for me. We went to Sunday school every Sunday and learned about Mary Baker Eddy but when we were sick we called a doctor unless my grandmother was around and then we waited until she left.

When I die my soul will go to the moon to the 'in between place' in the tower. My transgressions will be brought to my attention and discussed with me. If I have been particularly evil (which I don't think I have)(except once maybe at a Special Operations Association Reunion) I will be taken out to the woodshed and taught a lessen. If I have been particularly well behaved I may get to see some really interesting things maybe even get to participate. But shortly thereafter I will be zapped back down from the Big Soul Machine On The Moon into a new born baby for more learning/life experiences. I don't think I have reached that point where I get to move on to another planet and play with the adults. But eventually I'll get there and I'm really looking forward to it. Meanwhile, I'm 64, trying to stay out of trouble, play with my grandchildren, mine a little ore up in the mountains and smoke a fine cigar in the evening. Alcohol is no damn fun anymore its hurts my head so I don't do that. A cup of chammomile at bedtime is my speed. I've gotten pretty banged up in this life so I have a lot of aches and pains. I am really enjoying myself but I won't be unhappy to go into the light. Of course, if I see my Dad, I'm going to punch him right in the nose.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I certainly agree with your view of the universe as a progressive cycle that rewards correct behavior, but what is the reward? What are the fancy and incredible things you might get to participate in if you are judged correctly? What is beyond the light you look forward to going into?

I understand what you say, and I'm kinda jumpin in here, but the idea of somekind of quasi mechanical/John the Baptist soul collector on the moon is too far out for me, in relation to my own faith.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This lunar soul collector idea is quite similar to LR Hubbard's Scientology, which asserts your soul goes to Mars for 'processing' or such.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,This has nothing to do with aliens or anything like that.I would like to know out of all the aircraft you have flown,which is your favorite and why?Thank you!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I certainly agree with your view of the universe as a progressive cycle that rewards correct behavior, but what is the reward? What are the fancy and incredible things you might get to participate in if you are judged correctly?

As trite as it sounds, words can't describe the rewards. You can get a glimpse however if you have the time and tenacity to plow through sleepers thread, "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As real as the nose on your face."

What is beyond the light you look forward to going into?

Not being able to remember the last time I was there I'll have to paraphrase those who can. 'An incredible feelling of peace and serenity. All cares and worries gone. All aches and pains disolved. Totally at peace with yourself and the universe.'

I understand what you say, and I'm kinda jumpin in here, but the idea of somekind of quasi mechanical/John the Baptist soul collector on the moon is too far out for me, in relation to my own faith.

I understand.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
On that note, John, do you believe in a Creator/personal relationship with God? Is there some conscious entity behind the motivations and mechanics of your theory of what happens to our souls?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

On that note, John, do you believe in a Creator

No

/personal relationship with God?

No

Is there some conscious entity behind the motivations and mechanics of your theory of what happens to our souls?

Not that I can feel/experience.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Dr Love
The following is an opinion: if you go into the light, you go into the 'soul catcher' which can keep the soul for a time or sent it to a new born baby on earth. I don't know what happens if you go away from the light. Many years ago in a very private conversation with Whitely Strieber he told me, "Whatever you do don't go into the light." Am I going into the light? Yes.

Trying to understand this a bit better.

So you believe that if you go into the light, you go into the soul catcher.
However you concluded with the fact you would go into the light despite it being a soul catcher and what Whitley Stieber (dont know these people) said.
I take it from another statement its partly because you said its not malevolent...however, in your opinion, you dont mind going to a soul catcher?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Mr Lear, great to see you here at ATS, amongst other sites fortunate to have you as a member Sir. I'm still blown away with your interviews under Hosts: Bell and Noory. Your Moon theory still has me bedazzled.

Most Respectfully

Dallas

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Everything you read or see about Venus is disinformation in my opinion. Venus is a gorgeous planet. The people are socially and technologically much more advanced than us.

Why dont our neighbors visit? Our government to powerful and keeps them away...interesting.
Or maybe for some other reason?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Relax. Enjoy your life. Keep close to your family and tell them how much you love them. Enjoy your treats. Whether its a B&R french vanilla with caramel topping or a glass of Courvoisier with a cuban cigar. Deal with your problems. We all have problems but everything eventually works out. Don't let your problems get you down. Be nice to everybody even if it kills you

I totally agree with this...may we all have the strenght and wisdom to make it practical.
Eckhart Tolle has gone a long way for making it practical in my life.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Everything you read or see about Venus is disinformation in my opinion. Venus is a gorgeous planet. The people are socially and technologically much more advanced than us.

Why dont our neighbors visit? Our government to powerful and keeps them away...interesting.
Or maybe for some other reason?

Peace

Dalen

If your neighbors were constantly killing each other, poisoning each other, destroying their house, and generally acting like dicks, would you want to visit them?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
If your neighbors were constantly killing each other, poisoning each other, destroying their house, and generally acting like dicks, would you want to visit them?

Your referring to the governments of the world...the few that control whats happening.

Trust me, no government represents me...so in short, not all the "neighbors" on this planet are acting how you implied, just the few that have the hands on technology & weapons.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Your referring to the governments of the world...the few that control whats happening.

Trust me, no government represents me...so in short, not all the "neighbors" on this planet are acting how you implied, just the few that have the hands on technology & weapons.

Peace

Dalen

You mean just the ones that are in control and the ones the aliens would have to deal with.....
Or mabye part of our development "blueprints" say that were not supposed to have outside influence.

I hope your not dumber for reading this....

[EDIT]----------------------------------------------------------
I started this thread hoping that Mr. Lear would be nice enough to answer a few member questions, I cant beleive how popluar it has become. I am NOT answering questions for him. (I have gotten a few utu's asking if I was freinds with him, I am NOT, I have never met the man, although I do agree with most of what he says before he says it.

Once again , thank you John, for being so patient with us all.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Originally posted by crowpruitt

Mr. Lear,This has nothing to do with aliens or anything like that.I would like to know out of all the aircraft you have flown,which is your favorite and why?Thank you!

Single engine jet: Lockheed F-104 Starfighter. The fastest (Mach 2)

4 engine jet: Boeing 707 (that was my baby. I flew her everywhere
and did everything. Flew Hadjis, ran guns, etc.

3 Engine jet: Lockheed L-1011. The best airliner ever made anywhere.

2 engine jet: Lear Jet 23 (with the Model 24 wheels and brakes)

4 engine prop: Lockheed Constellation. I flew the last flight in the one that
is now dispayed at the National Air & Space Museum. I delivered
it to Dulles.

2 engine prop: Convair 440. Flew it in Cambodia for Khmer Akas. We had 'water' so we could use all 62" of MP.

2 engine prop: Ford Tri-Motor. Flew it for Grand Canyon Airlines. That was 'real' flying.

2 engine turboprop: DeHavilland Twin Otter. Flew it in Laos for CIA. Would take tremendous amount of ground fire and still get us home.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So you believe that if you go into the light, you go into the soul catcher.
However you concluded with the fact you would go into the light despite it being a soul catcher and what Whitley Stieber (dont know these people) said.
I take it from another statement its partly because you said its not malevolent...however, in your opinion, you dont mind going to a soul catcher?

No, it'll be great. I'm not ready yet (Is Anybody?) but when its time I''ll look forward to it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Why dont our neighbors visit? Our government to powerful and keeps them away...interesting. Or maybe for some other reason?

They are here all the time. We are there all the time. Your government is not ready to give you that information because you are better fit for mushroom status. If you were to know any of this you might question why we are spending 3 trillion dollars bombing Iraq. So the government respectully requests you sit down and shutup. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hiya John

This thread is a great read, the mind boggles at some of the things that are meant
to be going on in space!

I have to ask though, will joe public ever find out for ourselves? or will we die not knowing.

Its hard to believe that all that we've been taught in school concerning our
solar system is false.

Sorry if this has already been put to you, but what are other species' opinions on religion?

Has there ever been a war between other planets in our solar system or beyond that
you know of? If so what happened?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
I have to ask though, will joe public ever find out for ourselves? or will we die not knowing.

It appears that it will be 3-4 generations. (this info, I believe, is tucked away in this thread...I know its a long thread to skim through)

seeing that we had 6 generations alive at once *my kids great-great-great grandmother passed away at 111 approx. 2 years ago...I suppose that gives me a chance at being part of it in 3-4 generations. (that is if the right genetics kick and for longevity...)

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 23-8-2006 by dAlen]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join