It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by HolCaul

I was asking about your thoughts and opinions on Alfred Webre`s and Dr. Salla`s exopolitical institutes, their efforts, and their exopolitical vision in general.

Don't know anything about these gentlemen but will look into and get back.

Also i asked you about Dr. Greer and his Disclosure Project, and how effective his effort will be in the long run, and how long this "run" is gonna be, in your opinion.

I believe that Dr. Greer is beginning to self implode. The disclosure project is dead for now. Mankind is not ready. Disclosure proponents are only interested in their own ego i.e: "I know whats going on and I want everyone else to know!". They have no compassion or understanding what disclosure wold mean to the other 6 billlion people on this planet.

One more thing. How come he was never stopped by the goverment during his years of finding the witnesses and whistleblowers, and interviewing them.

I may be wrong in saying this but I don't believe he ever got a witness who worked directly with and communicated directly with an alien, and/or had been to and worked at Dulce or the lower levels of Area 51. Again, I may be wrong but I think most of his witnesses had seen a saucer on a base or had seen one on radar or knew someone who saw something...etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi John,

Have you experienced "timeless moments" something that defies sound logic or rational thinking for an event that took place?And if so what was that event or happening that took place?

Thanks, Menguard

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Bieng from Manitoba Canada, I found this case to be most interesting:

Falcon Lake

John, do you think this case rates up there among the most credible cases on file?

Best regards

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
Bieng from Manitoba Canada, I found this case to be most interesting:

Falcon Lake

John, do you think this case rates up there among the most credible cases on file?

Best regards

Yes. This case has always been intriguing.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by HolCaul

Also i asked you about Dr. Greer and his Disclosure Project, and how effective his effort will be in the long run, and how long this "run" is gonna be, in your opinion.

I believe that Dr. Greer is beginning to self implode. The disclosure project is dead for now. Mankind is not ready. Disclosure proponents are only interested in their own ego i.e: "I know whats going on and I want everyone else to know!". They have no compassion or understanding what disclosure wold mean to the other 6 billlion people on this planet.

With all due respect, Dr. Greer's monologues have sold me. The idea that we are at the point where we need to take off or abort flight (as far as destroying the earth for fossil fuel exploitation) is dead on in my book. I don't understand why the 6 billion people in the world would not benefit from the disclosure of zero point energy. Dr. Greer did not detail why we would all benefit, but it seems pretty elementary that zero point energy is way better than fossil fuels, and this, I believe is why he is so adamant that disclosure is the way to go (not necessarily just disclosing the green men, I mean I don't know any well rounded adult who thinks we are the only civilized race in the universe anyway...)

edit sp

[edit on 25-7-2006 by tha stillz]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A few days ago I was reviewing the COSCON files (Branton) and came across the following story about an article in SEARCH magazine: “The article, titled “Brace Yourselves” was written by an ex-NASA employee who identified himself only as “The Doc”, who’s account appeared in the Winter, 1988-89 issue of that SEARCH) magazine. This ex-NASA employee related at the beginning of the article two remarkable things he’d heard while working at NASA. One of them included the discovery that the sun’s surface was not a region of continuous thermonuclear explosions as has commonly been believed. Instead, scientists had found that it appeared to be a tremendous electromagnetic sphere which in turn generated the electromagnetic fields of the planets. In other words it seemed to be more of a gigantic electrical ‘light’ than a gigantic thermonuclear reactor. This meant that the ‘heat’ experienced from the solar orb on a planets’ surfaces is not so much determined by their proximity to the sun, but more by the amount and type of atmosphere with which the solar rays interact to produce friction and heat. In simple terms, the sun is not ‘hot’ in the sense that most believe, but the solar flares and explosions taking place on the surface of the sun are more consistent with tremendous electrical ‘arcs’ than with nuclear explosions.”

If this were true, and I certainly believe it is, then that explains how there can be life similar to humans on all of the other planets in our solar system (in regards to the temperature issue) which I believe to be the case. Oh, by the way, you also have to forget the improbable nonsense that NASA is spoon-feeding you about the ‘gas giants’ in our solar system. The only ‘gas-giant’ in our solar system is NASA itself. All the rest of the planets are similar to earth.

It also explains what I previously found hard to believe and that was that the souls of the other beings on Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. go to the sun for holding, transfer and routing. When I believed that the sun was a gigantic thermonuclear reactor I couldn’t see how the soul, being electromagnetic in nature would survive. But if the sun is electromagnetic itself then I can see how it could send, receive, transfer, hold and route souls.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

But if the sun is electromagnetic itself then I can see how it could send, receive, transfer, hold and route souls.

I thought the "Soul Collector" did that, on the moon?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by menguard

Hi John, Have you experienced "timeless moments" something that defies sound logic or rational thinking for an event that took place?And if so what was that event or happening that took place? Thanks, Menguard

Ah, yes. The famous 'bus incident' when I was8 or 9 years old. I think about that almost every day. It would have been 1950 or 1951. On Saturday mornings I took tap dancing and tumbling at Brownie Browns Dance Studio in Santa Monica. I took the bus from my home at 222 14th street several miles to the south to 16th and Ocean Park (just down the street from Douglas Aircraft.)

One Saturday, after I had finished my lessons, I walked out to the bus stop, paid my 5 cents and sat down for the 35 minutes ride to my house. As we got the the corner of 14th street and Georgina, the doors opened and as I stepped out I found myself at the door of the bus looking up at the driver only I was back at the bus stop across from the dancing studio.

I looked at the driver and said, "Didn't I just ride this bus home?" I don't remember what he said or anything else about the incident.

I've always wondered what in the heck happened that morning.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

I thought the "Soul Collector" did that, on the moon?

The 'soul catcher' on the moon is for the degenerates that live on earth. The ET's are not going to let us play with the adults of the rest of the solar system until we can figure out a way to go about handling the duties and responsibilities of life without killing and bombing each other all day, everyday. Until we can personally evolve into someting other than killing machines we are trapped on earth. When you can find love in your heart for all men then you get to go out and play with the others.

And if you think, "Hey I am not a killing machine, its those other guys! I have love in my heart for all men!" Well then maybe next time around you'll get a transfer. Depends on whether or not they're going to buy it.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

It also explains what I previously found hard to believe and that was that the souls of the other beings on Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc. go to the sun for holding, transfer and routing. When I believed that the sun was a gigantic thermonuclear reactor I couldn’t see how the soul, being electromagnetic in nature would survive. But if the sun is electromagnetic itself then I can see how it could send, receive, transfer, hold and route souls.

Interesting, I have also though that the souls could be recycled throught the sun, and if you don't get out - thats where the fires of hell reference could have been born...

also correlates to the reforging of souls - to "metaphorically" or physically destroy perceptions and memories of the previous life. very philisophical.

Keep it coming John!

edit sp.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by tha stillz]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The " Doc" you mention John also seems to have a contenction to Billy Meier.

The Doc

The story on the Doc is half way down the page.

My question to you John is, in your opinion Billy Meier the real deal or a Hoax. I am extremely interested in your answer.

Thank you John for your time, and it is an honour to be able to converse with you here.

TK

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by tkmelb

My question to you John is, in your opinion Billy Meier the real deal or a Hoax. I am extremely interested in your answer.

Much of the Billy Meier story has been corrupted by many people for many reasons but I believe the core story to be true and accurate: that Billy photographed ET vehicles and that he talked with an ET named Semjase. I came to that conclusion by talking with people who did on site investigation of the case and viewing the films. I do not believe that Billy Meier hoaxed the pictures of the saucers and I do not believe the Billy Meier story to be a hoax itself.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I do not believe that Billy Meier hoaxed the pictures of the saucers and I do not believe the Billy Meier story to be a hoax itself.

John, I have noticed that you state your 'belief' in a number of things such as this. Do you have any rational grounding for you belief? Let's throw out the past examples and just stick with the Billy Meier case for a quick moment.

What rational reason do you have for reaching the conclusion that the Billy Meier 'evidence' was not hoaxed, as much of the reported evidence surrounding the case seems to suggest.

Have you seen these things yourself or are we basing these believes off of hearsay? Do you know Billy Meier or the people who investigated him? Has Billy ever told you anything before that seemed incredible but was later proven, without a shadow of a doubt, to be true?

At least NASA attempts to back up their claims with solid, observable, reproducable evidence. The only thing I have seen produced by this thread so far is a bunch of 'he said, she said, nasa is lying to you' stuff.

Science publishes their 'theories' for peer review. They share the data/evidence that led them to their current conclusions. In the face of new evidence that would contradict current theories science changes, taking that new information into account.

On the other hand, we have people who put out theories based on basically nothing but belief... entirely indisputable. The only explanation offered is that science is wrong and we're living in one giant conspiracy world orchestrated by Nasa?, the government? a collection of these individuals/organizations? I don't know...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have been through every page of this thread, and many others, and see no reason why I should accept your version of things as opposed to the one presented by most of the scientific community.

There is about as much good evidence/explanation for the existence of the 'Flying Spaghetti Monster' as there is the existence of ET's... and that isn't even touching on wild claims such as the 'hollow moon' or intelligent life existing throughout our solar system.

I'm not saying that I am sure no life exists, or that it is completly impossible to have life outside of our planet, perhaps even in our solar system -- I try to keep an open mind. However, it is a difficult pill to swallow -- having someone tell you that you've basically been lied to your entire life about science, math, the universe etc. when that teaching came along with verifiable evidence, data etc. and the person telling me it's all lies cannot produce a single piece of verifiable evidence to the contrary.

As far as I can tell you are/were an excellent pilot, and served our nation well, for that I applaud your service and thank you. However, I do sincerly hope that you have some very good reasons for believing the things you do.

Getting back to Billy Meier, I am sure you have read accounts such as the following:

Buergin, too, had to cope already with heavy critics for his researches by Meier's supporters. Why does he work together with Korff? "One cannot explain away the existence of the ufo phenomenon. I personally favor the extraterrestrial hypothesis for some sightings. Unfortunately, definite proofs of this acceptance are missing yet. Therefore it is most important to throw a spanner into the works of so unscrupulous swindlers like Meier.

I don't have room to quote much but have included a link to the article I am referencing above. So is it your belief that Buergin and Korff are the unscrupulous ones? If so, what gives Billy more credibility than these two in your mind?

Thanks for your time,

Zoop

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by zoopnfunk

John, I have noticed that you state your 'belief' in a number of things such as this. Do you have any rational grounding for you belief?

It would depend on what you call 'rational grounding'. If 'rational grounding' means extensive conversations with investigators I consider qualified who talked with Billy Meiers at his farm in Switzerland: extensive and critical examination of the film that Billy Meiers shot, extensive and critical examination of the stills that Billy Meiers shot. Then yes I have 'rational grounding'.

However if you consider 'rational grounding' listening to everybody elses take on Billy Meier then no, I don't have any rational grounding.

If you consider 'rational grounding' did I meet Billy Meier myelf and did I see the saucers myself? Then no, I don't have any rational grounding.

At least NASA attempts to back up their claims with solid, observable, reproducable evidence.

No. This is incorrect. NASA backs up their claims with information produced by themselves and not verifiable by any other independent means. If their information were verified by independent sources you would find a thriving civilization on Venus, not a planet with an atmosphere of suphuric acid.

Science publishes their 'theories' for peer review. They share the data/evidence that led them to their current conclusions. In the face of new evidence that would contradict current theories science changes, taking that new information into account.

My sincere condolences to those caught in that trap.

On the other hand, we have people who put out theories based on basically nothing but belief... entirely indisputable.

You may have meant 'disputable' but nice Freudian slip.

The only explanation offered is that science is wrong and we're living in one giant conspiracy world orchestrated by Nasa?, the government? a collection of these individuals/organizations?

Yes, that would be my take on it.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have been through every page of this thread, and many others, and see no reason why I should accept your version of things as opposed to the one presented by most of the scientific community.

There is no reason you should accept my version of things. Same thing happened to Giordano Bruno. But I probably won't be burned at the stake.

There is about as much good evidence/explanation for the existence of the 'Flying Spaghetti Monster' as there is the existence of ET's

Except the Flying Spaghetti Monster landed on the White House Lawn, was met by the President of the United States and his Cabinet and photographed by most of the world news and network services.

... and that isn't even touching on wild claims such as the 'hollow moon' or intelligent life existing throughout our solar system.

Come on and touch. There are people just like you and me (although considerably more informed) on Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, Mercury. Mercury is a great place because nobody needs a cookstove. You just put your hamburgers or eggs and bacon or whatever you want to cook on your front porch. The moon is not technically 'hollow' but it does have numerous, huge, underground scientific laboratories.

I'm not saying that I am sure no life exists, or that it is completly impossible to have life outside of our planet, perhaps even in our solar system -- I try to keep an open mind. However, it is a difficult pill to swallow -- having someone tell you that you've basically been lied to your entire life about science, math, the universe etc. when that teaching came along with verifiable evidence, data etc. and the person telling me it's all lies cannot produce a single piece of verifiable evidence to the contrary.

Then this information is not for you. Come back when you can handle it.

I do sincerly hope that you have some very good reasons for believing the things you do.

The truth works for me.

Getting back to Billy Meier, I am sure you have read accounts such as the following:

I made up my mind on the Billy Meier case 15 years ago. What people think of it now does not interest me in the least.

Therefore it is most important to throw a spanner into the works of so unscrupulous swindlers like Meier.

Who did Billy swindle and how much did he get?

Buergin and Korff are the unscrupulous ones?

If they are challenging Meier then yes.

If so, what gives Billy more credibility than these two in your mind?

Simple. Billy was there, they weren't.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
hey john, did bob lazar have anything to say about many of the documentaries out there attempts to discredit his theories about the ufos he studied , his understanding of physics and the lack of evidence that these documentaries claimed that he had never attended institutions such as MIT.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
John,

Thanks for the reply.

with investigators I consider qualified who talked with Billy Meiers at his farm in Switzerland: extensive and critical examination of the film that Billy Meiers shot, extensive and critical examination of the stills that Billy Meiers shot. Then yes I have 'rational grounding'.

Why do you consider these 'investigators' to be qualified. What were there credentials? What are their names? Is there any way the casual reader can go about verifying their credibility other than placing our faith in your judgement?

No. This is incorrect. NASA backs up their claims with information produced by themselves and not verifiable by any other independent means. If their information were verified by independent sources you would find a thriving civilization on Venus, not a planet with an atmosphere of suphuric acid.

What about the Russians?, or are they a part of the conspiracy as well? Didn't they land on Venus a few times? I'm pretty sure there are even images available for the curious individual with a few spare moments to search the web. The landers eventually melted under the extreme conditions...

Among the other results, probes of the series became the first man-made devices to enter the atmosphere of another planet, to make a soft landing on another planet, to return images from the planetary surface and to perform high-resolution radar mapping studies of Venus. So, the entire series could be considered as highly successful. Unfortunately, while Venus' orbit is closer to Earth than Mars, its surface conditions were far more extreme, which often meant that the probes did not survive long.

You may have meant 'disputable' but nice Freudian slip.

No, I meant indisputable in reference to the theories put forth by those who base their rational on belief. In science there are no absolutes, there are no facts, or solid laws... everything is subject to change and review in light of new evidence/data etc. A belief can never be challeneged, can never be proven wrong, verified etc.. hopefully i've clarified my position on this.

Same thing happened to Giordano Bruno. But I probably won't be burned at the stake.

Let's hope not, so long as you don't start criticizing Isreal I think you will be okay.

Then this information is not for you. Come back when you can handle it.

I'm sorry, but thus far I see nothing to 'handle' other than someone's alternative belief system -- which I am okay with. I guess i'm still looking for the information you are basing this hypothesis on so that I can check it out for myself.

How about anyone who has purchased one of these.

Simple. Billy was there, they weren't.

I guess this takes us back to the earlier question about the investigators etc... and whether or not Billy is a credible witness.

I made up my mind on the Billy Meier case 15 years ago. What people think of it now does not interest me in the least.

cmon' now John, have an open mind (lol).

[edit on 2-8-2006 by zoopnfunk]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by Revelmonk

hey john, did bob lazar have anything to say about many of the documentaries out there attempts to discredit his theories about the ufos he studied

He didn't say but exactly which documentary are you talking about?

his understanding of physics

He got some visits by several astronauts, one of which was Edgar Mitchell.

and the lack of evidence that these documentaries claimed that he had never attended institutions such as MIT.

Thats a double negative. I would agree.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Let's hope not, so long as you don't start criticizing Isreal I think you will be okay.

Go Hezbollah! Its about time somebody kicked some arrogant Israeli butt!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm loving every minute of this.......it's about time someone had the huevos to tell the truth about the world not being what it is presented as.....I thought I was the only one that coouldn't swallow THAT pill....

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What about the Russians?[/url], or are they a part of the conspiracy as well?

Always were. The cold war was a 'hoax' for consumption by the gullible public.

Didn't they land on Venus a few times? I'm pretty sure there are even images available for the curious individual with a few spare moments to search the web. The landers eventually melted under the extreme conditions...

All information for the trusting and gullible public. (Especially that parachute that 'floated' Venera down to the surface of Venus in a 90 bar atmosphere.)

Unfortunately, while Venus' orbit is closer to Earth than Mars, its surface conditions were far more extreme, which often meant that the probes did not survive long.

The temperature on the surface of a planet is not determined by its distance from the sun. The sun is not a thremonuclear generator as once thought. It is an eletromagnetic sphere. The way in which its electromagnetism reacts with the particular eletrromagnetism on a specific planet is what determines that planets temperature. That is why people can live on Mercury which you are told is hot enough to melt lead.

No, I meant indisputable in reference to the theories put forth by those who base their rational on belief. In science there are no absolutes, there are no facts, or solid laws... everything is subject to change and review in light of new evidence/data etc. A belief can never be challeneged, can never be proven wrong, verified etc.. hopefully i've clarified my position on this.

No. Your line of reasoning is confusing and hard to follow. "Indisputable in reference to [I]theories[/I]?" Say what?

How about anyone who has purchased one of these.

I bought both of these. I loaned them to the guys that made the 'Lazar Tape' and never got them back. Excellent, full color, pictures on saucers from another planet. I wish I still had them.

I guess this takes us back to the earlier question about the investigators etc... and whether or not Billy is a credible witness.

Yeah, like was Mac Brazel a credible witness?

cmon' now John, have an open mind (lol).

I tried. My brains fell out.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join