It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'M BACK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
True and mostly politics should be in PTS, but the thread (Americas secret war) that got me nailed was in Terrorism. I was admiring a signature and posted what my 'mood' meant. I really liked the sig is all.

One thing I did notice is that the way links are done had changed. My bad for not reading all the changes but it had been 9 months and I have very little time. You live and you learn.

Anyway, I see that the board continues to grow. Thats a good thing.

As for the Tulipwalker comment, that was made a word over a year ago, which is why I posted the link, again I posted it wrong, but hey, what the heck.

We shall see. My time will be limited as my work has changed and the internet is not something I have access to as much anymore....

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
History has taught them no lessons, yet again.

Lol, ed. At least you're predictable. Good for you.

And welcome back old man.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
But Wait, There's More!

I hope you can hang in there Ed, because things are about to get a lot more interesting around here.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh Oh....MORE interesting?

That's scarey, Magic.

When do we find out?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Party Secrets

Originally posted by dgtempe
When do we find out?

In the fullness of time.

I mean hey, I just got this new job today, my cape doesn't fit right (I keep tripping over it) and somebody stole the red stapler off my desk.

Things will take time to get rolling, no matter how stoked I may be about what's coming. But I'm confident that by the time the U.S. midterm elections roll around, PTS is going to be smokin'!

We're going to have stuff no one else has, and even political cynics like me are going to absolutely love it, because it's not going to be "politics as usual".

Oh hell no! :shk:

Big words coming from a moderate, but I've seen that shining city on the hill, and I know we can do it.

Which is why I want Ed and other members who are feeling put off to hang in there.

We're going to need good members like him (and you too, of course
) to make it happen.

[edit on 7/7/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've been wondering what happened to ya!

Welcome back!

As for the picks for the the nomination for the presidential election 2008, for the Democrats is: Al Gore and Hillary Clinton.

For the Republicans: Newt Gingrich and Condolezza Rice.

[edit on 7/7/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't see how Gore can be seen as a viable candidate. He didn't oppose Bush in the previous election. Considering that he still claims to have won the 2000 election, thats pretty hard to explain, at least as anything other than cynical political manouvering. Gore didn't run because he was afraid of loosing, and he didn't want to have a 'double loser' stamp on him to ruin his chances of running after bush was out of office.

I mean, think about it, if Gore had run in 2004, he probably would've won, considering just how well Kerry did, and that Gore is more 'central' than Kerry and has the added benefit of having previously been in the administration. He probably would've won. But, because he really wants to be president at some point in the future, he stepped back, he doesn't care about the Party, the Public, the Office, or the State, he just wants to be President for himself.

Plus, Gore doesn't really stand any better chance in 2008, in '04, there was a lot of 'anyone but bush' voting, in '08, the GOP candidate will have all the benefits of being a republican candidate, and none of the real 'crippling' drawbacks (ie, being george bush). So whoever it is, short of something like Santorum, he's practically a shoein.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
But Wait, There's More!

I hope you can hang in there Ed, because things are about to get a lot more interesting around here.

We shall see. One more oops and I am gone anyway and for me that's a hard road to handle.....Seems quite a few have been banned whilst I was gone.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well ed I though we run you out of PTS, but I see you are back, welcome.

Are you running for congress?

I will give you my vote

BTW the Ann Coutler sign, is not very appealing

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ed, as long as you aren't insulting and attacking other members, or engaging in a political discussion on the conspiracy page, you're not going to have a problem. And every moderator and administrator realizes that the 'political discussion on a conspiracy board' issue is delicate.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well ed I though we run you out of PTS, but I see you are back, welcome.

Run me out???
Not a chance, had to leave for a while...

Originally posted by marg6043Are you running for congress?

I wish, IT WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER I GOT THERE, TRUST ME!

Originally posted by marg6043I will give you my vote

thanks......I think

Originally posted by marg6043BTW the Ann Coutler sign, is not very appealing

Yeah but I sure as hell like it. Its so........accurate.....

Originally posted by Nygdan
Ed, as long as you aren't insulting and attacking other members, or engaging in a political discussion on the conspiracy page, you're not going to have a problem. And every moderator and administrator realizes that the 'political discussion on a conspiracy board' issue is delicate.

Understood but I did not think that was reasonable but its my fault for being gone so damn long and not reading the rules when I got back. Plus it wasn't aimed at any one person at all... it was a comment on a signature and a little history on mine....

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So now I can drop in more often, nice. I apologize to all those who asked questions and I never answered, to many threads, but I am slowly getting caught up....

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
While I most likely disagree with you on nearly everything, well maybe
not on the 2nd amendment, but anyways, you do seem to put a great
deal of effort into your posts, and that is generally a good thing.

Oh, and just because I'm a naturally curious person, why would you be
unelectable as president?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komeiOh, and just because I'm a naturally curious person, why would you be unelectable as president?

Legally I could but the electorate would never elect someone that would actually tell it like it is and not be presidential all the time. I would make Truman look mild...I mean an example is Ron Paul - Unelectable...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join