It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Video of a "Fallen Angel"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don’t believe in fallen angel's and this this kind of thing could be hoaxed, but hoaxed or not its very creepy.

Video of demonic creature

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Faeden]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A bald guy, maybe having a poo in a bush, caught on night vision, is now enough to warrant as an angel?

Bloody hell, that's news to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think its the wing things on its back that gave them that impression.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is the one with the glowing eyed alien looking thing crouching down?

Creepy! But I think it's a hoax.

There seems to be some sort of 'falling wing' craze going on over in the UK and some European countries, like Germany and Spain--a couple in the states, too, if I recall.

Here are some links for some pictures and other videos--although the glowing eyed one was the best, fake or real, it was startling--maybe because it did look like it had been caught with its drawers down.

Fallen Wings
someone's blog
Leonard's blog

The one I called 'someone's blog' has an entry that made me more than skeptical--read the post about the 'Sistine Chapel Makeover.' If it happened, then this person is the only one who knows! Surely it would be ludicrous to make something like that up, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't, anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This was already posted here a few days ago.

I think its the wing things on its back that gave them that impression.

There were no wings on it's back.

The "wings" were supposedly what they were filming, laying on the ground, at the begining of the video.

[edit on 7/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Remind me of that Ghost video clip.... the one... I think it's german... and there in the cemetary and suddenly a little girl appears and her eyes flash like that

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Eyes flash like that on night vison, it's perfectly normal, nothing strange or supernatural about it.

The thing on the ground at the start, it was hardly a wing, a big feather yes, wing no.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
The thing on the ground at the start, it was hardly a wing, a big feather yes, wing no.

Agreed, thus the use of quotation marks around "wings", and my use of the word "supposedly".

I think there's a link in the other thread with a still shot of the "wings" where you can see them a bit better.

I'm still not sure why we need two threads on this though.

[edit on 7/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't see why we need one! It's just a bald guy in a bush, with a feather on the ground. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A previous thread on this video already exists here

Please direct further comments there.

thread closed

top topics

join