It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups is a LIAR!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good on you Seagirl
I wouldn't be able to sit back and allow them to spread these filthy lies about me either. What they have said about you is total crap and warped
I too think they owe you a public appology for their vicious words.

Daniel has lost the plot and has become a very decietful little man. Maybe he should change his motto to "Finding the truth Daniel's way..only".

Go Seagirl

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
From zephnet.com

Simply a rehash of UFO abduction lore. There have been credible witnesses revealing much information about Dulce and much speculation about what is underneath the Denver airport. A lot on the internet. Z

Star Child
The Abduction Of Hannah Billups
Written By: Hannah Billups

Wake up To Your Color Coding

As the underground train came to sudden stop, I could hear the echo of each rail car being opened up.

The steel car doors gave off a loud bang as the grays unlocked them and pulled them open.

I was still very drowsy but determined to know where I was, I tried to concentrate. One, two , three, ....I counted down ten cars until they came and opened up the doors.

A dim light filtered inside of the car. My head was pounding as I looked around.
I tried to move but I suddenly remembered my ankles were shackled and my hands pinned to the car in some sort of device.

There was a man in the shackles beside of me. I guessed him to be in his late thirties. He began to weep loudly when four grays came into the car.

Each one of them had some type of scanning device and were shining a light on each of us. From what I could tell there were seven in the car I was in, including myself.
I thought I heard screaming in the distance as one of the grays scanned me over with the device. Up and down, up and down. I felt very ill for a moment and asked the Lord to give me strength.

After the scan, the gray looked inside of the device. I could make out what appeared to be some sort of computer data running along the small screen. The device was between 4 to 5 inches.

I decided to try to ask questions. I asked the gray where I was and why he was doing the scan over me.

He did not answer me.

I could see the others being unshackled and led off the train. I was the last to descend off of this mono-rail, being unshackled and un cuffed by the same gray who scanned me.

I stepped onto some sort of platform walk along with the others who were in the same car with me.

A few of us were being pushed in the backs to walk faster.

I saw other lines of people in the distance being led off. The tunnels are mostly dirt, and they twine around in all sorts of directions. I thought of the mountain roads back home and how they twisted and turned in a similar way.

I felt a wave of panic strike me then. I had never been away from home and my family. I never thought I would see what I was seeing now. No, not even in the worst nightmare could have prepared me for what I was about to see and about to experience.

I fought back the fear of being away from the farm.

It was then God answered my prayer and he spoke to me. This was what he intended for me to see, so I could warn the people. I did not know when I would escape, or just how I would escape, but I knew in my heart that I would, by his mercy and grace.

It was here on this platform that we were made to wear a color coded bracelet of some sort. I saw red ones being strapped on others and blue ones. The bracelets as I call them, were thick and made out of a material that I did not recognize. They were locked somehow on our wrists and scanned again by the grays, which became clear they were each embedded with some sort of tracking device chip.

I watched as each person in our group were color coded. Some were being led away to a different area now. I felt the cold fingers of a gray as I heard my own bracelet being locked.

When he left me standing there in the line, I did not want to look down at first. I felt this color coding system meant something. But what?

I would soon find out.

With a quick glance down my right arm I saw the color of my own.

It was blue.

HEY HANNAH!? Where's the braclet that was locked onto your arm???

HMMMMMM??? she just barely got out of the 9th grade ehhh???!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Kelly McGinnis is doing a show on Hannah tommorow at 1:00 PM and she has asked me to be her guest. You can go to www.retakingamerica.com... to listen. It should be very interesting! She has had dealings with Hannah and Sylvia West and is anxious to expose this hannah bull malarky for what it is. Apparently Hannah sent an email to Kelly stating that her real name is Victoria. And also that she got a few phone calls from hannah's husband whose name happened to be Doug at the time.

The whole Hannah Billups house of cards is falling down all around her...muahahahahah....

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have not followed the Hannah Billups story but I just saw on The Edge website she passed away January 3, 2007

www.theedgeam.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here's the death announcement on the Edge. Daniel, just wanted to let you know that Hannah's funeral was at 11:00 this morning. Her body lay in state at her home on her mountain for the last two days. A constant influx of hundreds of people were there 24 hours a day, around the clock, usually 200 or more at a time. Her Mennonite family and friends from several states came to pay their respect and show their love. It was a very sad occasion. Her funeral was at White Chapel on Shrewsbury Mountain in Virginia, the small church that her adopted Father built and pastored during his lifetime. It was a simple Mennonite service. She was laid to rest in a grave beside her adopted Father, who she loved dearly. Her family and friends grieves severely over her loss.

Family Friend"

Hannah passed away as a result of a horse throwing her and damaging her knee. Evidently bone fragments got into her blood stream.

Hannah died from bone fragments entering her bloodstream? I googled it and couldn't find any information about people dying in such a manner. I also couldn't find information about White Chapel on Shrewsbury Mountain in Virginia. I'm surprised hundreds of people could get to her remote location to see her lying in state in her home without 4wd.

I am unable to find the location on mapquest as well.....

Has anyone checked out this information for credibility?

She wasn't quite 38 yet according to the death announcement at this site. According to a 2004 interview she had a 26 year old son. I listened to all her interviews starting in 2004 and at that time she was my age of 43, which would make sense if she had a 26 year old son.

Anyway, her untimely "death" makes it convienant for her. She now does not have to provide evidence of her claims from this past summer.

I wonder if anyone is going to be able to provide credible documentation of her death. I'd like to see it.

I do not believe she is dead at all. She has a book to sell. Lucky for her, her husband is going to finish it up for her.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Let me get this straight...this Hannah person took advantage of your irrational fears, superstitions and paranoias and played you all for suckers...and you resent her for it ?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I know my post is more than a little late, but this is probably why "Maui Stacey" got kicked off the Edge's forum. She called into the show once and was complaining about Daniel Ott doing so, however, Daniel made it clear that he did so because of the name calling and whoever "Maui Stacey" is starting fights. I don't believe a word of Hannah Billups story and I never bought into her being a mountain hoogen OR a Christian but a con-artist trying to earn money through an ear-tickling book, and she was more than likely involved with the CIA just "checking" on the Edge. However, it is un-Christian to resort to name calling, belittling and going out of your way to start fights. People have the right to believe whatever nonsense they like.
Be cool..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join