It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups is a LIAR!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh and wedge, I saw your post on the other hannah thread about gnosis and christianity. On my site there is a really good article on that and also one on mithraism versus christianity.
Gnosis is not true to following jesus and in fact denys the resurrection of Jesus. But I won't go there now. If you want you can read it for yourself.
www.gracecafe.2truth.com

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks for bearing your soul to everyone. I know that edified me anyway.

Spiritual warfare is real and mostly manifests in relationships. The fact that several people trusted Hannah and even had a "friendship" going, then got dumped, is what makes it so hard for some people. For others it is seeing the delusion being foisted upon others and creating a deception. When there is thought to be a relationship, and then there is rejection, it is one of the most powerful emotions humans have. That was the experience that was so excruciating for Christ when the Father turned from Christ while He bore our sins.

So look at it this way, we can be somewhat assured those of us upset by our so called "friend's" rejection lets everyone know we are human. And today that is important to know.

Not to diminish from this topic, I would like to mention something I think may be a really good thing for many of us. There are several, actually I think we are a handful that represents the mind of many people in the "world" but particularly the US that haven't a church that wants to talk about the "hard" questions. And that is one reason that I think there is so much animosity toward Christians in general. That is another issue I would like to discuss, but later.

To the point, there is a man that started a business in Roswell that did it as a ministry more than anything. It is relatively new and he is going to start an internet based church. In reading the reason for doing it, it becomes apparent that there is a need to start a fellowship that meets the needs of believers that are struggling with end time issues. Like what are we going to do when we are finally faced with the national ID deadline? Like what will we do when the "sons of God" start their last hurrah?

This looks like to me a place where folks like us can go and not feel the rejection of those that have no clue what is really going on. His site is

www.echoesofenoch.com...

You can find some links on his site where he interviews Tom Horn and they discuss many of the topics we really need to address today.

This country is in big trouble! I've been in suppressed countries. I have had weapons pointed at me thinking I was going to die, for bringing Bibles into those type of countries, and now I'm about to see that start here in America.

Folks it is time to edify each other and build each others faith because we are about to hit the strainer.

Sorry about the preaching......

Guys let's be diligent with where the Father had us go. We were sent to the edge and heard the lies, and we also see a man that is trying to hang on to something because he fears losing its "marketability". He is more concerned with losing the ability to be Hannah's official vehicle to big media than he is pressing her for the truth. That is another reason we are so upset about the issue.

So, let's do our research and continue to tract this so we can expose it when it at the right time and also let's see if we can help each other get ready for the end times.

I hope Jim, that runs "The Echoes of Enoch" can help us and others like us get some answers to some of our questions as we move forward.

Well anyway that's my 2 cents.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by The Water Man]

[edit on 3-7-2006 by The Water Man]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes, I have his link on my site. He has an excellent site and many really good articles. I opened my forum in the hopes that it could be a place such as you described. But that hasn't happened. i would love to find such a place. I hope and pray it comes to fruition. You are right. It's a crazy and wonderful time we live in. Wonderful because we will be the ones to witness Him coming back in glory.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The knowledge of Christ was around long before during and after the gospels. The virgin birth, death and ressurrection are metphors for our path in life. There was no physical jesus, Rome created him to unify the Roman empire. There is no evidence at all, ever of physical Christ ever existing but there is so much more evidence for a Spiritual Christ existing before during and after the Gospels. The ones who knew and taught this were the Gnostics. Why do you think they had to hide their writtings? The Gnostics were the ones that were persecuted, the physical believing Christians were the ones favoured by the Romans. The physical jesus belief is demonic, you just have to look at the people who believe in a physical jesus and judge them by their fruit and they are a pack know-alls, hypocrites, bent on pushing their own selfish agendas. Jesus was NOT the first to die and rise again many have been known to do this in many different cultures and regions throughout the world and they never physically existed either. They hide the knowledge of this in many preisthoods and is known esoterically, the general pubic are taught to understand this literally and never see through the surface story.
Many thanks that the Truth could not be killed off by the Romans but they would have loved to kill the eternal and immortal Truth of Gnosis.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by the wedge
The knowledge of Christ was around long before during and after the gospels. The virgin birth, death and ressurrection are metphors for our path in life. There was no physical jesus, Rome created him to unify the Roman empire. There is no evidence at all, ever of physical Christ ever existing but there is so much more evidence for a Spiritual Christ existing before during and after the Gospels. The ones who knew and taught this were the Gnostics. Why do you think they had to hide their writtings? The Gnostics were the ones that were persecuted, the physical believing Christians were the ones favoured by the Romans. The physical jesus belief is demonic, you just have to look at the people who believe in a physical jesus and judge them by their fruit and they are a pack know-alls, hypocrites, bent on pushing their own selfish agendas. Jesus was NOT the first to die and rise again many have been known to do this in many different cultures and regions throughout the world and they never physically existed either. They hide the knowledge of this in many preisthoods and is known esoterically, the general pubic are taught to understand this literally and never see through the surface story.
Many thanks that the Truth could not be killed off by the Romans but they would have loved to kill the eternal and immortal Truth of Gnosis.

So I take it you are a gnostic? My delving into gnostisism led me into darkness not light, but that was my experience.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well Gnostism is about Christ for all and in all. Christianity as it currently stands, Christ is for the believers and is only in believers, those outside of this teaching are more or less hated by him and his worshippers. Modern believers always talk about being in this so called light and read the Bible as if it is literal. Ok, fine if we should take it literal, lets look at who is this light being. Well, Lucifer means Light bearer, Free Masons talk about their God being the light bringer or Lucifer. Paul says that Lucifer can maskarade as being of light.
Christ is all - not just light, ALL.
Elitism is a sign of a darkened mind.
Elitism is self exaultation.
Lucifer thrives on self exaultation.
Lucifer means light or light bearer.

Gnostics can become Christs through dying to self desire and learning from the teachings that come through many cultures where Christ was made manifest through many many people throughout history and many cultures. Jesus was just a man who obtained the Gnosis of the Christ within. Who he was is not important but knowing who we are In Christ is the most important knowledge to obtain.
Know thy self, all other knowledge is worthless without this knowledge of self and the Christ within, that teaches all.
It's very deep and hard to put into words, maybe because it is not meant to be put into words.
Gnosis is about knowing not believing.
Believing shuts down Gnosis.
Or in other words believing does not equal knowing.
I can believe that there are cities on Mars, easy.
I can say Jesus is Lord, easy.
I can read and quote from the Bible, easy.
This would however proves nothing.
How can a non believer become a believer if Christ was not in them before, during and after they became a modern believer.
Being a believer is not a bad thing, it is just a limited thing and is very predictable, they will end up living a life of hypocricy and never know it or care to admit it.
Being a believer is only evident that Christ was in them the whole time and always will be in them, they are NOT better than those who do not recognise the Christ within, they just think they are.
A believer only recognises someone who was always there with them, in the first place. That is why it is not a bad thing.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have to disagree with you. you are putting all believers into a box of preconceived ideas and that isn't fair. The reason I wrote the lengthy post was to show you that I was not affiliated with any church and didn't grow up in the church doctrines or dogmas therefore I wasn't polluted by the thought patterns most christians are. My experience was wholly from God the Father who chose to show me the truth. I have only followed the holy spirit and never the doctrines of men. Gnosis is a doctrine of men or demons as I believe. I can't speak for the rest of those who profess to follow Christ. I can only speak for myself, but I can tell you that I don't hate others because they don't believe in Jesus. I also would never force my beliefs on another. I will share them though. If anything, the closer I get to God, the more caring and compassionate I get. I feel and see the sufferings of people and I know it grieves the father. I see how the masses reject Him and I know that grieves Him also. But what can He do? He created us with a brain and free will to chose what ever we want to believe in. Yes lucifer was the bearer of light, but that title was stripped from him when he rebelled against the most high God. When Jesus walked the earth all He did was feed the hungry heal the sick and set the captives free (deliver them from demons) so how you could equate Him with lucifer is beyond me. lucifer is all about the self and making the self god. Not submitting to the will of the most high God. Lucifer has been away from the true light for so long that he is a twisted dark hole devoid of anything good. The angels who followed him are in the same sad shape. They are voids in the cosmos and they seek to suck in anything they can from the children of the most high God because they need their light. They are starving for their light. As long as there are children of light in this world, the dark ones will try to feed off of them. When the children of light are removed from this world, the dark ones will die because there will nothing to feed off of and they will implode on themselves. Or something to that effect. Lucifer is scrambling right now to deceive everyone with all these different theories and religions. Jesus didn't come to bring a new religion. Man made up christianity which is why I prefer to not be called a christian. Anything man touches, he pollutes. He would rather follow the traditions of other men then laws of the most high God. Believe what you will. It's your choice. My only concern is that you aren't living in deception. I know you probably think I am...Only time will tell for sure right? But at any rate I send you the blessings of the most high God and hope and pray that one day you will see who he really is.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Your views seam fair enough, It may seem I put them in a box? I only say it as I see it. There will always be exceptions to the rules. Good people will be good people no matter if they have a religion or not. But what started me on this, is Hannah Billups and her reflection of what Christianity is, with her wounded pleas for salavation or whatever her point is. If I was a Christian I would ashamed of her. Her box is the one I am referring to and those like her. Get it?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I see. Yes I agree that her type of Christianity is revolting. Which is one of the reasons why this whole thing is bugging me so much. Like I said before, I believe most people who profess to be christians have no clue what it really is to be a true follower of Christ. I also want to add that I am far from perfect and don't want you to think that I'm saying that I am in any way sahpe or form. Far from it...but I at least I realise it.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hannahsmom,

Recently when posting on your forum they disappeared.

Is there something I've done wrong while posting?

The Water Man

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No, I am not aware at all that you've posted on there. I only deleted the one with your email address and I told you about that. I would never do that. I want you to post there. I've been waiting to hear from you. I'm sorry that you are having a problem with the forum. Can you tell me where your posts were? Maybe one of the other admins know something about it. I hope they didn't do something like that. i'd be really upset if they did!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hannahsmom,

I've posted three times and I'm sure that it's me, but it mightbe that I've only been at a guest status as I have been awaiting an approval.

Let me know if you need my email again.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'll go and check on it right away.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hannahsmom,

Today I've been trying to get into mailvault but they must be down.

Thanks for checking for me though.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I set up a new account for you and I checked it to make sure it works. i will send you a u2u message with the log in info.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
To: Seagirl, Hannahsmom or whatever screen name you choose to use today

I first ran across your writings on The Edge AM forum, while you were using the name Hannahsmom. I immediately interpreted your comments regarding Hannah Billups as being beyond merely disbelief, and reaching into the realm of “personal attack.”

I too have come across issues in my lifetime that displeased me, irritated me and/or flat-out upset me. Nonetheless, at some point I felt it better for all involved to simply move on, rather than launch any sort of attacks.

It seems however, that you have taken the matter of Hannah Billups to a level that exceeds any normal “rational” human reaction.

You appear to be in the midst of a campaign to smear the woman on every level of her existence.

I’ve sometimes wondered what could be your true motivation.

Why would you or any individual invest so much time, energy and thought to any topic or person, when you believe the topic or person to be a “lie” or a “liar”?

Then I was listening to a broadcast that might explain why.

Listen to the Steve Quayle Radio Show, July 11th broadcast.
100,000 people hired by government to discredit people who have had
real life testimonies of encounters and/or abductions by ET’s

My question to you Susan is this: Are you on the payroll?

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Humblepie]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Humblepie there is no smear campaign going on with Seagirl or anyone else Hannah smeared her own name with this falacy story.

If you choose to believe Hannah's story then that's your pergotative just as it is ours not to believe her. IMO only the gullible choose to believe this outragious, idiotic, Xfiles crap.

Your question to Seagirl asking if she is on the government payroll is a very childish one.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
On the contrary, it is i who am being focused on and smeared. I am not the only one who saw through the lies of this woman. It's one thing to present a false story that hurts no one, but it's pretty appalling to say you are aware of children who are being held captive and tortured, and than refuse to give the info out so they can be rescued. Why can't people like you see that? I haven't smeared Hannah, she did that to herself.
By the way, I noticed on the Edge website that there is a petition against Paula White. Hmmm, aren't they smearing this poor christian woman? What a bunch of hypocrites!

"Petition to Demand Paula White Make Public Financial Records

Sign the Petition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Paula White
PETITION FOR RELEASE OF FINANCIAL RECORDS / STOP STEALING MONEY

I believe Paula and Randy White has been hiding their financial records from the public. She brainwashes people with her prosperity lectures. Her preaching show can be seen in 73 million homes in the United States and in 61 countries worldwide. She gave spiritual comfort to Michael Jackson, Darryl Strawberry and Michael Pittman. She repeats her thoughts over and over.

Last year, they claimed a combined income of $600,000. Of that, $179,000 is Randy White's annual salary from Without Walls, a church that claims 15,000 members and brings in $10 million yearly in revenues. Co-pastor Paula White, who is gaining international acclaim as a televangelist and speaker, is paid $120,000. They also receive an $80,000 housing allowance from the church. Their ministry owns a jet airplane, a Cadillac Escalade and a Mercedes-Benz sedan.

You have NEVER proved people sending you money or buying your propaganda has made anybody richer. The only people getting rich is you and your family posse.

CRAP LIKE THIS.....Read "send me the most money you can before you pay your bills, and God will bless you!"

Please ask your friends and organizations to sign this petition

Sincerely,

The Undersigned "

Oh, it's Ok for the Edge to make these kinds of judgements, but if someone else feels the need to expose darkness, suddenly they are on the attack. The Edge can dish it out, but they can't take their own medicine.
I also think it's interesting how I'm the focus of the attack from the Hannah camp. Now Hannah is spreading lies that I threatened her life and Daniels Otts too. Are they both insane?
I am over Hannah Billups. No, I'm not on the payroll. If I were maybe I wouldn't be so damn broke all the time. Why do you have time to even bother to find this thread and post you dribble to me???

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It is obvious to me that this isn't a matter of her being some up standing christian citizen that wants to take all of us in when the new world order take over. She is someone lying to make money, the fact that she says things like what I listened to on the link you sent me is not only obscene, and while I am not a christian, it is obvious that no one should be offended with the thought that she actually wants others to believe her hilarious tale of wonder (bull#)

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh and humblepie, I changed my usual screen name of hannahsmom to seagirl because I didn't want people to mistake me for Hannah Billup's mom. Sorry it's not any kind of mysteriious or sordid reason as you might have imagined it. It kills me how these people call me a horrible person for exposing Hannah, yet seem to have no problem with the really mean posters who call me the spawn of satan and a viper. Isn't that something? I think it is very telling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join