It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups is a LIAR!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey seagirl, I think humblepie is looking for a conspiracy on screen names

I guess all of us who question Hannah Billups are smearing her name when she did that all by herself with this very wild story. Hannah and her hubby will have a lot to answer for if this story is true and left all those innocent children in this facility and not telling anybody where they are. If this story is true and these children are killed then this means Hannah and her hubby are also guilty of murder.

I am getting pretty tired of posters saying we are smearing Hannah's name when all we are doing is asking for proof that this story really did happen and as yet she has not provided us with this proof so we are only left with doubts that this really did take place.

Humblepie I think you need to eat some humblepie and appologize to seagirl for your comments.

I use different screen names on different forums so does that mean I'm on the government payroll too even though I live in Aussie???OOOOPS I may have just given away my agenda for not believing Hannah

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koori
Hey seagirl, I think humblepie is looking for a conspiracy on screen names

I guess all of us who question Hannah Billups are smearing her name when she did that all by herself with this very wild story. Hannah and her hubby will have a lot to answer for if this story is true and left all those innocent children in this facility and not telling anybody where they are. If this story is true and these children are killed then this means Hannah and her hubby are also guilty of murder.

I am getting pretty tired of posters saying we are smearing Hannah's name when all we are doing is asking for proof that this story really did happen and as yet she has not provided us with this proof so we are only left with doubts that this really did take place.

Humblepie I think you need to eat some humblepie and appologize to seagirl for your comments.

I use different screen names on different forums so does that mean I'm on the government payroll too even though I live in Aussie???OOOOPS I may have just given away my agenda for not believing Hannah

Isn't it amazing that those who say I am attacking her (because it always seems that I get the brunt of the accusations) don't stop to ask themselves why this woman won't release information that might help save the children who are being taken and tortured? Can't they see how despicable that is. OK, I have been really hard on hannah. Maybe she is sick and can't help herself. If that's the case, I apologize for being harsh and in any way making fun of her or the situation she's in.
Why would she lie about something like this. Is it for attention as in the munchausen's syndrome where a person will do anything for attention. Is she a multiple as Zeph Daniels believes? Is she a sociopath. Is she schizophrenic? Or is she just a pathological liar. In any case, she needs our prayers right? If she's sick, she needs help and prayer. My point is, if she's sick, she's not responsible for what she's doing. On the other hand, why is her husband backing her up. Maybe she's plain evil and greedy and is trying to make some money on this. She is writing a book and she sent Zeph Daniels the first part already. Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok, Ok. Seagirl

Lets say Hannah Billups does have proof of the facility and the captives there.

Wouldnt you think somebody (or society) that aims to battle them, and free the captives would have contacted Hannah and be using that information as intelligence?.

What would be your suggestion, reveal it ALL to YOU?
What would you do with the information, write more "Liar" comments or arm yourself and single handedly go into the secret facility with all guns blazing?

This Gov/Alien stuff has be going on for years, I think there is something very real about the Hannah thing.

We'll see tonight, the edge posted on its website that they received the proof that Daniel requested.

See ya on the other side, lata
Humblepie

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
LOL, they changed her picture. Now she looks like some worn out, middle aged loon.

Oh, she is that...nevermind.....

There won't be any evidence. Trust me.

If the best they can do is get some self important "physchic" to confirm it's real because he "saw it in spirit" they are grasping for straws.

It's funny and pathetic at the same time.

Saaaay, what are the odds that Humblepie is on the inside of the Edge???? Oh, Daniel is that you? PM, is that you trying to drum up an audience for tonight? Shame on you.

You've lost several members. I will never listen again.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Humblepie what is your problem??? Seagirl has done nothing wrong except ask questions that most of us have asked or are still asking. Your attacks on Seagirl are unjustified.

If you don't like what's being writen on this thread then DON'T read it.

It sounds like you believe this Hannah crap and that's ok but don't attack those who question it. Seagirl as been no harder on Hannah then I have so why don't you start on me as well or is it you just have something against seagirl for no reason. All you are doing Humlepie is blowing alot of wind

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Humblepie, just go on believing what ever you want. Just answer me one question. (but I doubt you will) Why is it that I'm accused of slandering and attacking Hannah when I'm just after the truth and refuse to be lied to, yet the Edge can have a slanderous petition against Paula White basically calling her a thief? Hmmmm....it seems to me you and the rest of the Hannah camp are the pot calling the kettle black. Oh and also as far as the documents being exposed to all, that was Daniel's idea, not mine, that she provide them. And she is the one who promised to hand them over. Your rationalization is a wet noodle. If this were a court, this whole Hannah story would be thrown out so fast it would make your head do a 360 degree turn.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And Humblepie, what are you doing for those children. Unless you are doing something for them, I suggest you quit talking to me about what I'm doing. Take a good long look in the mirror.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm through with this garbage. The "documents" never showed up and it's obvious to most people with a brain that the whole thing is a big lie. The Hannah Billups show, I mean the Edge show stinks and none of this is worth one more second of my time or energy. I'm on to things that matter. Things that are actually fruitful and positive and healthy. The Hannah camp can go right on down the black hole that they are heading towards for all I care. I'm outta here. CHOW!!!!

[edit on 15-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

[edit on 15-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well said Seagirl. It seems to me that Humblepie and the rest of those Hannah croonies are leaving these children for dead because I haven't heard of any of them going in to rescue them

Humblepie why aren't you doing something to rescue these children (if they really exsist) instead of slandering people who question this whole Xfiles story???

Why don't you go back to the edge where the rest of Hannah's followers are???

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here is the incredible and pathetic email Hannah sent to Zeph Daniel. I'm the woman who is apparently extorting mony from her. OH MY GOD!!! She is such a liar!!!

Dear Zeph,

There is a woman posting under different names on the forum, I've had some investigators track these, It is all coming from the isp address, under a woman named xxxxx (name withheld). She is the one who called me and tried to extort money from me saying if I did not pay her off she would keep posting and make my life sorry. On top of this she has also contacted Daniel Ott and threatened his life and his family by using a name called iron fist.

I am in the process now of prosecuting this woman who has also made death threats upon myself and my family.

She is full of demons, that one, but I have the proof and I wanted to tell you I am refusing all interviews that have post forums because of this woman.

Thank you kindly and God bless your day,
In his service, Hannah

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Listen to the Zeph Daniels show about the Hannah garbage. You'll find it very interesting.
Part one
www.zephnet.com...

Part two
www.zephnet.com...[edit on 16-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

[edit on 16-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Over 50% of the post in here are from 1 poster.

Obsession: (ob sesh' un), the state of being ruled by one idea or desire: a ruling idea, a mania.

If the shoe fits, wear it

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The CBS, NBC,CNN news only gives us one side of the news. THe Edge is just like them, it too only gives us one side of the Hannah crap. Daniel O'reiley Ott treats his listeners like morons and even gets someone on his show to say it for him.

Hannah again only confirmed more and more she is a liar during the latest interview. She is just a hick and deserves to be really abducted to teach her a lesson about lying.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It appears that you are obsessed with me my dear. I would recommend again that you take a good long look in the mirror before posting and sticking your foot in your humble little mouth.

Originally posted by Humblepie

Over 50% of the post in here are from 1 poster.

Obsession: (ob sesh' un), the state of being ruled by one idea or desire: a ruling idea, a mania.

If the shoe fits, wear it

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey Humble if the pie is humble go eat it.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Humblepie is a plant with Daniels's or Hannah's camp.

Pay them no attention.

LOL, I"m listening to Zpeh Daniels right now. LMAO!! They didn't buy her story for a moment.

Daniel is a fool and an idiot. She is his undoing. He has lost all respect and creadibility.

I'm sorry for all your troubles HannasMom. You will get through this.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Humblepie IMO you are from Hannah's farm yard so why don't you go and pickle your onions, milk the cows and clean the B.S from out of the barn and don't forget the pigs needing feeding too

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yeah I am listening to Zeph too and Daniel should change his name too Daniel Crock.
Go Zeph Go pull this lie to pieces, I would love to hear some structure to his show it is all over the place and way too much spiritual dribble. It is so funny how these so called Christians say they are getting attacked and then in the same breath say god protects them. WHat a oxymoron that one is. Will these people ever wake up that their belief is cause of their illness? Collection of saints, what a joke. Wake up Zeph your a loon too.
What a fool Daniel Crock is, notice he metioned a lot about his ratings going up and he is getting more support for this Crap than those against it.
Well that would be a lie straight up. Daniel is certainly leading people through deception and false reports.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I doubt his rating went up....However, if they did, it was over the scandal....and now that the deadling has passed for the "evidence" has passed. Everyone will lose interest and think he is a loon just like Hannah.

He saw an extreme opporunity to make a few quick bucks off of this "exclusive". His greed got the better of him and instead he made himself a laughing stock.

As I've said several time...I will never listen to his sorry, greedy ass again.

And Don Nicoloff is a loser and lair too.

LMAO they all got caught with thier pants down.

Lying idiots!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
A warning to Hannah and the Edge. I have filed a complaint with the FBI and I have shared with them your story. I intend to do what ever I have to do to hold you accountable for the slanderous things you have said about me. I expect an apology on air and in writing and a confession that I never said or did any of the things you said i did.

This has gone way too far!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join