It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global jihad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

America's Palestine? Anyways the situation with illegal aliens is not the same as the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians. Are you saying that America is the equivalent of being the Palestinians that are being pushed from their lands and the Mexian immigrants are the Israelis?

REPLY: No... the Mexicans are similar to the Arabs. That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, with very little difference between the two.

The Holy Lands first belonged to the Jewish people..... fast forward to the future. The Arabs (which are what most Palestinians are), didn't want the holy land until Isreal took over (again), did all the work and started growing grapefruits the size of basketballs.
the "Palestinians" started four wars and lost every one of them. Hence, there are no "occupied" lands, they are "conquered" lands.

The new Americans, in their move west, won a war started by Mexico, and lost. The conquered lands, stolen by the Mexicans from the American Indians, WAS PAID FOR, even though we won the war.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
The new Americans, in their move west, won a war started by Mexico, and lost. The conquered lands, stolen by the Mexicans from the American Indians, WAS PAID FOR, even though we won the war.

You mean Spain stole the lands from the Indians. Not Mexico.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The whole jihad crap would certainly be an element that would contribute to WW3 but I don't see it as the sole reason why it would ever occur. There'd have to be so many other things to factor in.. in-order to actually have something as catastrophic as WW3....

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

There are laws in countries like Saudi Arabia (where I have been, in a rather unpleasant 9-month stay) where one MUST follow Islamic rules regarding dress; there are no such laws in the western democracies. Many Muslim countries do not allow Christian Churches or constrain them severely, such is not the case in the Western Democracies. Saudi forbids western wear for women, the West does not forbid any such.

Thats becuase Saudi Arabia follows Whabbi form of Islam and only that form of Islam.

Once again you are twisting the story. Although saudi arabia "makes" people wear "islamic" dress this is only when everubody is out in public when people are by them selves with there familes they are not required to wear these "islamic" dresses anywhere else only in public and people are not required to wear them with family and friends.

Secondly you should have also stated that Saudi Arabia doesn't also let people where any other form of Islamic dress either and only the whabbi accepted dress although there are about 50+ different islamic dress styles.

We’re not going to leave the Middle East alone. We are trading with individuals and governments who want to trade with us. We live in a global economy and it will not go away, although the Islamofascists would dearly love to see it go away.

Your trading with violent dictatorships remember the ones where not supposed to be trading with becuase freedom is good, dictatorship is bad but i guess that doesn't matter if that violent dictator has oil.

FACT : The Arab civillians hate there government and becuase of this we should not deal with there government with either support, money or weapons becuase this will back fire in the long run when they are overthrown the arabs will rember what the west did.

Are you saying that bun Laden has the right to speak for every government of every muslim country? Because his views anre certainly not shared by most of those countries, including his own.

What i'm saying is alot of people agree with bin ladin when he says (1)the west should not support arab dictators. (2)The west should remove there armed forces from muslim countries and (3)that arab dictators should be overthrown.

These 3 things are something which all muslims support.

Correct. Islamic culture, although it once led the world with scholars like Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Musa Al-Khwarizmi, and others under the leadership of Haroun al-Rashid, fell apart after the 12th century. Can you name a single ground- breaking scientific or technical work other than “Hisab al-jabr w'al-muqabala?” The only Muslim government to survive into the 20th century was that of the Ottomans in Turkey, and they were just a shell of their former glory.

Once again there is no such thing as islamic culture.

Each country and race has there own culture which is usally mixed into other things.

Are you saying muslims have not invented anything in modern times?

How would you know this?

It's not as if you can get a patant from the government and ask them to advertise it for you and say it is an islamic invention.

To see what ground braking inventions that have been made by muslims remember muslims live in africa, middle east, europe, america and asia and consist of black, white, asian people to find what inventions they have created you would have to go through each and every single record of every patant registered in every country on earth and then look for "muslim" sounding names and then confirm if these people where muslim by phoning them up and confiming it.

Look at any Islamic country, whether Asian, Middle East, African, or whatever – and tell me what technology they have developed over the past thousand years.

Youre right about this. Muslims are uneducated and it's there own fault. But then again they also represent over 1 billion people. Muslims in the west who where born here and had good opertunities are doing well while other born in africa are not.

Tell me the last time a Muslim army fought a Christian army and won.

None.

I don’t believe you – or any of the islamo-fascist apologists.

how exactly an i an islamo-facist appologist?

I can quote you sura for sura, but I will not.

go for it if you really want to.

But if Islam as a whole throws its lot in with the terrorists (and I hope this is not the case) then they too, will share in their fate.

And what will that fate be

[edit on 7-7-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The Holy Lands first belonged to the Jewish people.....

No they didn't.

Read you history.

Only certain tribes of jews lived in Israel while other jewish tribes lived in other places.

Secondly the jews conquered the land from the natives read the bible they came and slaughtered the native inhabitants of that land. Maybe some things never change.

Most of the jews that live in Israel today the majority have never had a connection to that land.

fast forward to the future. The Arabs (which are what most Palestinians are), didn't want the holy land until Isreal took over (again),

If the arabs didn't want the land then why did they own the majority of the land?

look at this United Nations UN census for land property done by the UN in 1945 which is just 2 years before Israels creation the arabs owned the majority of land in eveyr area. The myth is that jews purchased the land which is complete and utter rubbish the land belonged to the Arabs.

UN Census for land ownership :
Census shows what is now known as Gaza, West Bank and Israel(historic palestine)

domino.un.org...

did all the work and started growing grapefruits the size of basketballs.

Yes and im sure when jews went to the holyland and then decided to use the toilet there poo also turned into gold encrusted with rubies and emeralds.

the "Palestinians" started four wars and lost every one of them. Hence, there are no "occupied" lands, they are "conquered" lands.

The palestinians don't have a armed forces so how can they attack. The arabs in surrounding countries attacked those people becuase they invaded arab land with the help of white europeans.

Also i need to add the native jews of that land(greater palestine) are far and few and are a small minority the jews that live in what is now known as Israel are not all native only something live less then 5% are native if that. The white skin, blue eyed jews are not even middle eastern and they are not returning to there native homeland there native homelands are in europe. The ethiopian jews are also not native but are africa smae goes with the morrocan jews and Indian jews. if you take away all the other jews who are not native israels population will decline and Israel will collapse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join