It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global jihad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTIJIHAD
do you think the "global" jihad will bring about WWIII ?

Jihad has been going on for for over 1,000 years already...

this particular escalation of Jihad against western powers
(UK, US & the Israel ally) had its start in the early 20th century.

Jihad was mostly internal and directed mostly within the
Arab & Muslim worlds...
until stuff like the British Mandate which really messed with
the Muslim/Arab communities, lands, and regional populations.

then, the western powers had to mess with the Ottoman Empire,
do the thing with Turkey...
then after WWII
create Israel out of Palestine Territory which had the indiginous
Arabs & Jews living side by side for ages.

then, the US+CIA, creating radicalized Muslims & arming them to war
aginst the USSR....and then later on, devising schemes to destroy the
Mujahadeen including all the weaponry supplied to them as Jihadists.
Also making victim of the Taliban government, as it did not meet muster as
it could not be manipulated by the western/democratic/capitalists
& banker cartel.

the present situation is hardly a global-Jihad in the sense that the agression
and combat tactics of Muslim nation is a singular, cohesive, organized, top-down
managed war...
all that propaganda is just that- - 'propaganda' !!
voiced by the instigators/initiators of this wide-spread uprising against the
western powers, focused mainly upon 'the great satan' USA.

the USA & coalition, will keep drawing in Muslims willing to fight & sacrifice,
until there are no longer enough of them to embolden themselves to battle
against the singularly supreme world power, intent on remaking nations &
in a 'Democratic' model...in the interim most of the militant factions of Islam
will meet their demise, some few will be compromised thru 'democracy' or the
pleasures/rewards of a capitalistic heirarchy...

the meme 'Global Jihad' has replaced 'Domino Theory' of Communist takeover
and the 'MAD' ~Mutually Assured Destruction~ of the USSR as a peer, adversary...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i don't see how any of you can think there isn't a global jihad taking place the as sahaan is producing recruitment videos for the al- quada left and right. each video talks about the GLOBAL JIHAD!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

i don't see how any of you can think there isn't a global jihad taking place the as sahaan is producing recruitment videos for the al- quada left and right. each video talks about the GLOBAL JIHAD!!!

there is a global jihad by a small group that hides among legit muslims and unfortuneately either out of fear or they feel these people are justified in their extremist views.

The soldiers over seas have an extremely difficult job and they are doing a terrific job over there. I have seen them train and they train so hard.

Unfortuneately they are only servants for the elite and some of these very elite bad mouth these soldiers who put their lives on the line for barely enough money to survive on. That is not right at all....if the elite want there money and power protected so badly they should offer their children up to fight in this war.

If you are a soldier, I just want you to know I dont care what bad things are said, you all are doing a good job under difficult circumstances.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The videos that you speak of are also put into question by quite a few people on ATS! I am not saying that there is no Jihad, I am suggesting that maybe those that have declared Jihan are not the ones you think! :shk: Good luck in your pursuit of real truth and justice!

[edit on 7/1/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Yes but its not as big as you think.

Although al-qeada have certain amount of verbal support there power base of actual people willing to join has been very small infact i would guess that they have no more the 5,000 people at the most and that also factoring in undividual cells which have no connection to al-qeada and have never met them but are inspired by them.

Al-qeada is exagerted by the west which gives them an excuse to have a pressence in the middle east to carry out operations which they never would be able to otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx

Yes but its not as big as you think.

Although al-qeada have certain amount of verbal support there power base of actual people willing to join has been very small infact i would guess that they have no more the 5,000 people at the most and that also factoring in undividual cells which have no connection to al-qeada and have never met them but are inspired by them.

Al-qeada is exagerted by the west which gives them an excuse to have a pressence in the middle east to carry out operations which they never would be able to otherwise.

it took nine highjackers to kill 3000 americans on sept 11. if they're near as dedicated even 5000 people is a lot to worry about...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
No there is little to worry about becuase the majority of these people where recruited after america inavded places such as afghanistan and Iraq they are mostly local groups and have minimum intentions of going outside there own country right now and are just fighting to push Americans and allied forces out.

Al-qeada is exagerated by the Media to a level which is only comparable to how they made the soviet union look back in the days.

Al-qeada is the new boogie man for everyone to be sacred off.

Don't get me wrong they will blow up more targets in America and there allied countries i fthey ever got a chance but if america pulls out of those countries then support for al-qeada would drop and then people would start to realise that al-qeada are killing people for no reason but becuase they are crazy and would loose support.

America can actually stop "global jihad" any time it chooses by not having a pressence in the middle east or any other muslim country.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

large groups in england saying that when the times
comes they will give thier lives ...

Good! They'll get the Darwin award. That means there will
be less of those idiots in the world to procreate. The human
gene pool will be raised a few levels when they are gone.

Fye

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well....Im proudly say Im moslem, Im also reading bible and taurat sometimes, I admit I have tons of sins, and I always trying to being objective, even with 'my own race'

I strongly agree that some of "modern" muslim extremist is a moron (so to speak
). They made tons of misinterpretation that then, thanks to media, become exagerratingly horrible misinterpretation of real teaching of Islam.

However...if you dont want the forest burn, dont set a fire in the forest then ^^ American policy which shows their intention to dominates most (if not all ^^ ) part of the world is the one that anger most of moslem country in arabic region at the first....well, in fact is that their (and British) support to Israel (which trying to erase Palestine) is the very first thing ^^

Seeing this....most of moslem extremist become 'extremely pissed off' with America (some misdirecting their hatred toward all westerners)...and so the terrorism begins...

We, in behalf of all moslems, admit that some of our brother did something (really) wrong. Terrorizing innocents is never existed in any of Islamic teaching...We are merciless to our enemy, or anyone who dare to trample ours or our brother....but not to innocents....yet this "extremist" terrorist made us realy ashamed, indeed.....

Still....is it wise for America to make such political decision that would ignite flame of hatred in the first place? Its pretty ironic for the one who claim "We fight agains terrorism!", "We will become the police of the world!", to let (and even support) Israel's act ?

However, I do admit several other things......it is INDEED possible that global jihad may cause the final World War. Me and my friends are still researching about this matter and yet we cannot find super solid evidence about this yet, but we are working.....its because one of my mom's 'Spiritual teacher' said that the final world war will rise between Islam force and their enemy. I sincerely wish that those 'moslem extremist' would not think that their enemy is 'west'....because that is not our, Islamic people, moslems, real enemy......

For my people, and agreed by my friends, Islam real enemy is 'Something Unseen"...which lead by our worst enemy, and possess such terrible force....

Misunderstandings always happened. But we believe that someday, in the future, people will understand that Islam want peace and harmony....just like what all people want.....but we must take care of the extremist first, that is ^^

Maan.....Im beat !!

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Fye]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Just because one person or a small group say something doesn't mean its true.
I am not Muslim, and I have no mainstream religious beliefs. I do have several Muslim friends though, and we often discuss Islam's effect on the. However, this thread is seeded with alot of anti-Muslim posts.

There will not be a Jihad, the terrorist attacks which occur are not typical of Muslim beliefs. Islam teaches acceptance and tolerance, not murder and suicide. The latter goes completely against Islamic beliefs as the taking of a life (whether or not its your own) is a sin against Allah, who gave life and therefore is the only one who can take it.
Any sinners will not be accepted into heaven.

Fye

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thank you very much ^^ However, I should say that 'that' thing might going to happen (or at least there is a probability for it). If a moslem consider someone a threat to their belief, then taking their life wouldnt be wrong for them. Im afraid that the moslem extremist are misunderstand about this, since Islam religion stressed more on compassion, and since Islam teaches to tollerate other religion as long as they didnt harm moslem and wants same peace.

Its a matter of belief here, dude! ^^ Sensitive and difficult matter even amongst us moslem, lately, in several cases ^^

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fye
Islam teaches to tollerate other religion as long as they didnt harm moslem and wants same peace.

Precisely. Is what I am talking about. Islam is content to mind its own business as long as other religions mind theirs. It isn't about actively going out with the intention of killing as many non-believers as possible. It is about teaching and showing them that Islam is whatever Ilam says it is. It isn't about sacrificing one's self to god with as many people as you can get.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Dear mister ANTIJIHAD!

First I would like to welcome you to ATS.

Unfortunately I cannot give you an inteligent answer to something that doesn't exist. So my suggestions to you are:
- educate yourself about deffinition of jihad
- read and contemplate on this
- look in a top left corner on your browser and follow this motto to a letter

Good luck and Happy Learning!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Extremists are easy boggymen. We've got to see behind these extremists and see who is really pulling the strings. Here's a clue, "They" control everything.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i think it will but not like any other world war we've had, i think it will be more like nations fighting against nation/terror group alliances, but i also think it will be fought differently, there wont be a certain area on the globe where the fighting will be, im sure it will stretch from the middle east to and asia other places like that, lets all just hope it doesnt come to this

[edit on 2-7-2006 by blackhumvee113]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
It isn't about actively going out with the intention of killing
as many non-believers as possible.

Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them.
Seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in
every stratagem of war." Qur'an, Sura 9:5

Some radicals have taken this quote from the Quran and
made it their mantra. Looks like Islam, much like Christianity
and the Bible, can be interpreted many different ways.

[edit on 7/2/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Even al-qeada don't want to fight they offered europe and even america many peace deals and cease fires. All they want is western millitry forces and bases out of muslim countries and in return they will stop fighting.

That is all they want..huh? So if we did that they would live peacefully with Israel?

Oh, wait..that is a different issue right?

al qaeda does not want peace...if they offered a deal it was to buy them some time (lying bastards)...

They are in no position to "offer" deals to begin with.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Thats pure rubbish. I can't belive people are this naive. Iran is not planning to destroy the "infidel".

First of all Iran does not hate the west for being non-muslim this is pure propaganda infact Irans best friends/business partners are all non-muslims eg. China and Russia and Iran has no problems with them. Why is this?

Because all three of them want to see the destruction of the United States. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", that phrase still stands and will always be true. Enemies unite to fight a common enemy. Although Russia and China are fighting in other ways against the United States, for now, they are still doing anything possible to turn our former allies and friends against us, and to put in a new economy with their money being in control while getting rid of the U.S. dollar. The Chinese do this through "Unrestrictive warfare", do a search and you will see what it is all about. The Russians don't like the United States being friends of many of their former states and see the United States in Europe as a threat to them.

This is becuase they treat the Iranians fairly and equal and don;t try to attack them.

You mean as fairly as the Russians treated Arab people in Afghanistan?, or as fairly as the Russian government is treating Chechen people, who happen to be Muslims?... or how China fights against Muslim organizations in their provinces?....

The three of them have one enemy in common, the United States, and they will put any and all their differences appart for as long as they see it necessary if they think the alliance with the other countries is better for them.

Why does Iran hate Britain and America?

Is it becuase they are Infidel? No

Is it becuase they hate freedom? No

Is it becuase they are western? No

China and Russia wouldn't care any more or less if Iran attacks Israel, but the United States and some other countries do care what happens to Israel and it's people. That's part of the reason why the Iranian government hates the United States and other countries. But if you would also bothered to ahve checked the facts you would have also noticed that Islamic extremists were/are trying to attack European countries too. Of course the leaders of Islamic nations are not going to make enemies of everyone, they will try to fight against some nations first, and then take care of the rest, as history has shown time and time again, enemies have united leaving all their differences aside to fight a common enemy, to later on fight amongst themselves, and that is what is happening with regimes such as Iran's.

Then when the sock-puppet Shah was over-thrown America went to Iraq and gave it weapons to fight against the popular new Islamic government of Iran and also supplied Saddam with chemical weapons. And as you should know Iraq hit Iran with chemical weapons.

first of all you should check your facts first, the United States did sell some chemicals to Iran which were of dual use....and if you would ask of any coalition forces who have found munitions in iraq they would tell you that most, if not all come from China, Russia, France, and Germany to mention a few. Any American weapons are taken from dead soldiers by the insurgents.

As former Russian military defectors have been saying...and i quote...

As a former Romanian spy chief who used to take orders from the Soviet KGB, it is perfectly obvious to me that Russia is behind the evanescence of Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. After all, Russia helped Saddam get his hands on them in the first place. The Soviet Union and all its bloc states always had a standard operating procedure for deep sixing weapons of mass destruction — in Romanian it was codenamed "Sarindar, meaning "emergency exit."I implemented it in Libya. It was for ridding Third World despots of all trace of their chemical weapons if the Western imperialists ever got near them.

www.washtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
after my study all about the prophecy by nostradamus,mother shipton,and some
other easterner prophecy yes nowadays situation will goes global jihads even to USA reaching until fartest south america.

p/s this a very serious matter buddy......

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornitosmonster
That is all they want..huh? So if we did that they would live peacefully with Israel?

I don't want to sound racist but the Muslims were there first.
The UN lumped an entire population in a country that was barely managing as it was. Conflict was inevitable.
And if you wish to bring Israel into it, they aren't exactly sticking their necks out to offer the olive branch.

Both parties are in the wrong, however the ultimate blame is on the UN who never considered the Muslim population before throwing people with whom they were in conflict with in the same country as them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join