It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global jihad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
do you think the global jihad will bring about WWIII ?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by ANTIJIHAD]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I do think, that the worldwide jihad perpetrated by every country involved in this mess will contribute to what may one day be looked at as WWIII! However, I have seen many different peoples join forces for wars against others that are not solely based on what would be a Moslem ideology of war compared to a possession of territory ideology of war. I hope this provides for you the insight that I have on our situation.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
do you think there is a certain way to fight the extremist? we have a very organized military and iraq has showed us how dificult it is to be prepared for random attacks

GSA

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Is william that little dog I see above the ATS logo? hes very cute! is he poorly? well I hope he gets better soon : )

back to Jihad and the caliphate. As a women i feel islam is insulting, depraved and super filthy in its views of women and the roles of females in the world.

get me in a burkha? get a knife in your ribs first for trying.

Take my job away from me because im a women? Get a potassium laden syringe in the eye for trying.

Female circumcision because you deem us unclean?? hahahahahaha well ill leave that to your imaginations for the want of trying.

No, we left the stone ages long long ago, and need to go forward to advance and survive as a race not go backwards. Oh and any race or religion that thinks women who dress in light /skimpy clothes deserve to be raped and mutilated gets my automatic total disrespect straight away.

Long live freedom and the free. Down with every form of oppression - Tony Blair included.

[edit on 30/6/06 by GSA]

[edit on 30/6/06 by GSA]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
what do you think about the large groups in england saying that when the times comes they will give thier lives to allah to clense the planet of infedels? these groups have thousand of men.... how do you fight an enemy that doesn't fear death??

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTIJIHAD
what do you think about the large groups in england saying that when the times comes they will give thier lives to allah to clense the planet of infedels? these groups have thousand of men.... how do you fight an enemy that doesn't fear death??

Have we ever heard of the Crusades, and ridding the Holy Land of the infidel? How do you fight an enemy that doesn't fear death? Kill them anyway, of course!

The point is: how do you truly define a person that deserves death; one who lives by words, or those that live by actions? Think about it, let's not turn this into a "I hate Muslims" or the "I Hate the Moslem religion" thread, let's turn it into a true debate over how we can truly fight a true enemy of the U.S.A!

GSA

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't care much, but if they try to take this country and make me or my friends wear stupid clothes because of a stupid prehistoric belief system, well then its fight time. Courst, lawyers + every feminist group will club together to fight any stupidity from them. Oh and if it comes to force, well I have been to Blackpool for a month on an exchange. trust me, Blackpools a whole city of far right ultra nationalists just itching for a fight. (Make no mistake I loved Blackpool, but wow, I'd hate to be asian and start trouble there!)

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The Islamic Extremists are disorganized, have no central command- There are hundreds of cells each independent and only some pledging allegiance to Al Quida- any have no official government support anywhere in the world. They are not capable of doing much more than they are doing now. Guerilla warfare and terrorist attacks on easiest targets. This is not enough to bring about a world war, although it is quite a major nuisance to the 1st world countries. It is impossible to get rid of extremist fanatics altogether and its not worth even trying. Interference only seems to breed more of these degenerates.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
what jihad are you talking about. the most powerful islamic nation, iran, never attacked another country in its history. you have been blinded by NWO propaganda to scare the crap out of you. if iran had wanted israel gone, they could have used 2nd hand ukrainian nukes and done it a long time ago.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasT
what jihad are you talking about. the most powerful islamic nation, iran, never attacked another country in its history. you have been blinded by NWO propaganda to scare the sh*t out of you. if iran had wanted israel gone, they could have used 2nd hand ukrainian nukes and done it a long time ago.

i think its a little more comlicated than that... they're trying to get holy land back and clense the world of infedels, they're not trying to start a nuclear war...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

i think its a little more comlicated than that... they're trying to get holy land back and clense the world of infedels, they're not trying to start a nuclear war...

Thats pure rubbish. I can't belive people are this naive. Iran is not planning to destroy the "infidel".

First of all Iran does not hate the west for being non-muslim this is pure propaganda infact Irans best friends/business partners are all non-muslims eg. China and Russia and Iran has no problems with them. Why is this?

This is becuase they treat the Iranians fairly and equal and don;t try to attack them.

Why does Iran hate Britain and America?

Is it becuase they are Infidel? No

Is it becuase they hate freedom? No

Is it becuase they are western? No

Heres the reason why Iran hates the Britain and America. Please read carefully:

www.nytimes.com...

Then when the sock-puppet Shah was over-thrown America went to Iraq and gave it weapons to fight against the popular new Islamic government of Iran and also supplied Saddam with chemical weapons. And as you should know Iraq hit Iran with chemical weapons.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
To GSA,

Do you actually have any facts to actually back up what you said there is islamic or did you just guess everything there.

First of all i would like to say you are wrong on everything you have said there :

Originally posted by GSA

back to Jihad and the caliphate. As a women i feel islam is insulting, depraved and super filthy in its views of women and the roles of females in the world.

Actually Islam was the first religon to give women specific rights which no other women had at it's time :

- Women where given full right to work.
- Women had full right to own there own property/business.
- Had full control over there own money.
- Had full voting rights in the caliphate.
- Had rights to paricipate in the law system.
- Had full rights to decide who they want to marry.
etc...

These are all historically documented and verifyed to be true by independant historians.

Look back at history the muslims where not the ones who removed these rights it was infact the the turkish and then the arab secular nationalists who removed these rights.

The "modern" muslim extreamist is a moron becuase they make up there own random laws to suit there own purposes even though there are clear facts that say otherwise.

Originally posted by GSA

get me in a burkha? get a knife in your ribs first for trying.

"burka" is not a requirment for muslims or even non-muslims.

In a muslim country a non-muslim is not required to cover there heads.

and secondly there are over 50+ different types of dress codes that are acceptable under islamic law for a muslim women. People often see the arabs and assume muslims only wear 2 different types of dress but in reality the islamic cloths of a muslim women can take over 50+ different forms and can be any colour they want and have embroydery and patterns on the dress.

Only in the arab world and afghanistan do they wear hijab/burka types cloths in other countries in africa/asia where the majority of muslims live they wear completly different islamic clothes to the arabs and there burkas/hijabs.

Originally posted by GSA

Originally posted by GSA

Take my job away from me because im a women? Get a potassium laden syringe in the eye for trying.

Women can and are allowed to work. I don't even know where those morons in the arab world got this idea from that a wife need permission from a husband to work. While the husband is out of the house a wife has no responsibilty to stay home either and she can work.

Infact to prove this if you look at Mohammed and his wife she used to be a business women and she always used to goto work and the prophet would never stop her or say anything to her about work.

Muslim Women are allowed to work in every country and do not require permission from there husbands to do so. This is really only in Arab countries and afghanistan.

By the way arabs only make up between 13-15% of the worlds muslim population they are a minority. Anything they do is not the sole representaton of islam.

Originally posted by GSA

Female circumcision because you deem us unclean?? hahahahahaha well ill leave that to your imaginations for the want of trying.

Im not even going to bother to discuss this becuase its not an islamic tradition or even law.

Its an african tradition. Muslims infact are the ones that are trying to put an end to it. You will only find it in african and some african/arab countries like egypt sudan, ethiopia, niger, nigeria etc...

Originally posted by GSA
No, we left the stone ages long long ago, and need to go forward to advance and survive as a race not go backwards. Oh and any race or religion that thinks women who dress in light /skimpy clothes deserve to be raped and mutilated gets my automatic total disrespect straight away.

Rape is an executionable offence in Islamic law. If a person belives they can rape another person then they are violating rules which are clearly stated in Islam and anything they do is there own behaviour becuase Islamic law has clearly stated rape is a crime no matter who it is done too.

The problem with people like you and others is that after 9/11 attacks on the twin towers, Every body and even there mothers have now become "experts" on islam when infact it take decades of learning historic classical arabic and reading the quran and understanding it in its orginal language.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I really don't see a point to a thread like this at all. What does it serve? There is no Global Jihad taking place.

GSA:
You are brought up in a different culture and a different Religion. Had you been brought up in a Muslim culture and raised by Muslim parents, Muslim friends, Muslim schools and churches, you would be saying the exact opposite of what you said. In the meantime, don't worry no one is gonna force you to wear a Burkha or head scarf unless you choose to later on in life. The only thing you are going to be forced to do are Work (Unless you meet a rich spouse),Pay High Taxes,Carry a National ID card,and of course CCTV Surveilance where ever you go. Real world problems like this should worry you more then Burkhas

Pie

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

you mean the 500 people in England that where at that protest. Yes thats right there arnt that many crazies in England the camera angles made it look like a massive group but infact what they did was take normal protesters and crazies who where mixed in the crown and then tilt the camera angle to do 2 things :

1) make it look like everybody in the protest was an extreamist when infact only a handfull where in that protest and the cameras only focued on the extreamist retarded messages while not showing the other peacefull messages of the other protestors with them.

2) Make the crowd look massive.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Global jihad is nothin more than false reason for current US goverment to start nosing around wherever they want. Global jihad is nothing more then desinformation. As all can see, if you want to increase your influence in some region, and nobody is asking you to do it then you:

1. Fabricate crisis, thus creating "just" cause for intervention
2. Try using diplomatic/media resources to subdue "enemy"
3. If diplomacy fails... you know what happens

That is current US goverment's tactics

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

do you think the global jihad will bring about WWIII ?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by ANTIJIHAD]

There is no such thing as a global Jihad and there never was.

Even al-qeada don't want to fight they offered europe and even america many peace deals and cease fires. All they want is western millitry forces and bases out of muslim countries and in return they will stop fighting.

The global Jihad is the next artifical manufactured war for out generation like the cold war the west is going to use it to carry out missions they would never be able to do otherwise. They need to secure the oil in the middle east so china cannot get ahold of it and they also have many other goals in the middle east.

These so called "extreamists" belive that america is trying to take over muslim countries in the middle east and this is why they are fighting and it's true america is trying to take there countries either with sock-puppet leaders or invasion. to secure the oil.

The war on terror is a fake war that can be stopped anytime america chooses.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Amen on that, iqonx. My point precisely.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

GSA

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Iqnox,
I do see what your trying to say, but until you get rid of the arabs who dominate and rule by fear and oppression I will have no respect for Islamic culture what so ever.

I have no wish for a desert dwelling iman whos telling the world that as a women I should cover up / be modest / not have a job ect ect ect. Oh and if non arabic islam is so nice, why did they have saturday morning shootings in the football stadiums in afghanistan? The regular killings in indonesia of catholic children? the massacres of women in southern Phillipines because the villagers are non-muslim? oh and lets not forget the ghetto in Durban south africa that looks now like inner somalia... why are the women covered head to toe? Oh thats right, choice isnt it? They choose that for allah....

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GSA
Iqnox,
I do see what your trying to say, but until you get rid of the arabs who dominate and rule by fear and oppression I will have no respect for Islamic culture what so ever.

I have no wish for a desert dwelling iman whos telling the world that as a women I should cover up / be modest / not have a job ect ect ect. Oh and if non arabic islam is so nice, why did they have saturday morning shootings in the football stadiums in afghanistan? The regular killings in indonesia of catholic children? the massacres of women in southern Phillipines because the villagers are non-muslim? oh and lets not forget the ghetto in Durban south africa that looks now like inner somalia... why are the women covered head to toe? Oh thats right, choice isnt it? They choose that for allah....

Thats becuase some of those situations are more complicated and go beyond islam infact some of that stuff is payback.

Take a look at the phillipines they have a 70+ year history of killing muslims and oppressing them and now muslims are fighting back why is this a surprise to anybody. Obviously the women and children of muslims have been killed for decades in phillipines yet nobody has said anything why is it all of a sudden a problem when the same things happens to non-muslims in phillpines.

Seconsly killings happen all the time in football take a look at europe and other parts of the world hundreds of people have died in football riots and gang fights is that muslims fault too?

Indonesia killing non-muslims. Well miss it works both way the christians have also launched many attacks on muslims as well although for some reason western news papers don't want to talk about it. Also the christian sepratists that are/where supported by Austraila have been launching terror attacks on muslims as well.

Please lets not even talk about africa and what goes on there. People will kill each other over tribal names over there.

I love how people always act as if muslims start everything without looking into history and see why they are so pissed off.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is no global jihad in my opinion. Because many of those extremists are too divided, they have different goals and not many face the same enemy. Extremists of Islamic extremists are today's boogeymen imo, we always need an enemy.

However, Jihad itself is present in ever Muslim today as it generally has not much to do with violence but rather struggle.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join