It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James H. Fetzer of Scholars for 9/11 Truth -- Special ATS Guest Speaker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The owners and staff of AboveTopSecret.com are proud to present the distinguished Co-Chair of the Scholars for 9/11 Truth organaziation, James H. Fetzer as a special, honored guest speaker.

Mr. Fetzer will be participating in our special Guest Speaker forum where select members will have the opportunity to interact directly with him on all the important aspects of his organization, and the mysteries and questions surrounding the events of 9/11/2001.

This is a unique opportunity for ATS members to engage a leading figure in conspiracy theory research related to the events of 9/11, and the movement to seek answers to the many difficult questions that remain.

How to Participate

We're looking for a maximum of 20 members that represent a balanced of point-of-view related to the events of 9/11 and the potential implications of government conspiracies. Our goal is to create a singularly exemplary exchange of ideas, speculation, and collaborative discussion on the topic of 9/11 that will serve as an informative resource for our members and guests. Toward that goal, we will be strict in promoting a respectful and intelligent environment as an example of the best that ATS has to offer.

Send your application to participate as a U2U to William One Sac who is organizing the event and spearheading the member selection process.

When you apply, please create a well-considered one or two paragraph overview of the manner in which you intend to participate, and the general focus of your questions. Members will be selected based on the grammatical quality of the submission, thoughtful topic ideas, and a review of your history posting on ATS (new members joining specifically for this event should make sure we know you've done this, and provide any external links to your online material that would help us understand your point of view). We will be striving to select an equal balance of members who represent the varying opinions of 9/11 conspiracies.

A little about the Scholars for 9/11 Truth:

Sourcewww.scholarsfor911truth.org...

Scholars for 9/11 Truth" (S9/11T) is a non-partisan association of faculty, students, and scholars, in fields as diverse as history, science, military affairs, psychology, and philosophy, dedicated to exposing falsehoods and to revealing truths behind 9/11.
The members of S9/11T are encouraged to take an active role by devoting themselves to reporting the results of research on 9/11 to the nation and the world by means of lectures, articles, and other venues.

S9/11T members are convinced their research proves the current administration has been dishonest about what happened in New York and Washington, D.C.

These experts contend that books and articles by members and other associates have established that the World Trade Center was almost certainly brought down by controlled demolitions and that the available relevant evidence casts grave doubt on the government's official story about the attack on the Pentagon.

They believe that the government not only permitted 9/11 to occur but may even have orchestrated these events to facilitate its political agenda.

S9/11T encourages its members to vigorously express their concerns on this score through lectures, conferences, symposia, articles, and books as well as other access routes that publicize their findings.

Founded by professors Jim Fetzer and Steven Jones, S9/11T is devoted to applying the principles of scientific reasoning to the available evidence, "letting the chips fall where they may".

Massive Kudos to William One Sac for scheduling this exciting opportunity for ATS members.

Guest Speaker Forum Rules

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Could I enquire of someone how this came about? I assume a representative of ATS contacted Dr. Fetzer, but it would be interesting if it was the other way round.

Brilliant news, whatever happened.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am not entirely clear on what Mr. Fetzer's take on the situation is yet. But, I HOPE that the broad spectrum of ATS members are really able to pull it together and ask the critical questions to him.

We have, heck, and entire FORUM where people discuss the 911 conspiracies, many of the people here are well versed in the points, counter-points, and elaborations. Hopefully ATS can rise to the occasion and get at the meat and potatoes of these issues, rather than re-hashing the old arguments.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

I can not believe that this "mysteries of 911" non-sense actually has a borad and a Chairman

What the hell is 'mysteries of 911?' These people are Doctors, Professors, and Scholars. Truly sad? Why not listen to what Dr. Fetzer has to say, before denouncing this as nonsense?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
I can not believe...

I removed the post.

People, we will insist on a degree of respect for special guests.

In addition, AboveTopSecret.com is a conspiracy theory website.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is really something to look forward to!
Since I've been doubting the stories that come oft of the governments' mouth for many years, it is comforting to see a group such as Scholars for 9/11 Truth question the status quo.

A great day for ATS

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
*Bump-diddly-ump.*

Major kudos to WOS for catching such a big fish.

ATS...is there nothing it can't do?? :shk:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When is this taking place? And will we all get to see the convo?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It is beginning now. All of the posts will take place in the Guest Speaker Forum.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
It is beginning now. All of the posts will take place in the Guest Speaker Forum.

Good evening, William. Thanks for setting this thing up. I was just wondering... did you mean now, as in tonight?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Communication_Burger]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yes, just tonight I handed out the first round of permissions to begin posting in the guest speaker forum.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes, just tonight I handed out the first round of permissions to begin posting in the guest speaker forum.

Excellent news, you guys are moving with incredibly efficient speed. I thought there would be several weeks yet, before event commencement. I look forward to viewing the postings.

Thanks, William.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I can't find it anywhere. Where can I find the link?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Same here I received permission to post, but I can't find it either?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I checked the Guest Speaker Event Forum and couldn't find it. I can't find it anywhere else, either.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We are experiencing some technical difficulties with assigning permission to post in the guest speaker forum. Please stand by.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Okay, problems have been fixed!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
looks like we have some good questions in store for Mr. Fetzer, I am excited to hear the answers. Lets hope some clarification can be made, and a better understanding of the 9/11 conspiracy theory...or will it soon be called conspiracy fact?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Im really looking forward to this guest speaker event.

Lets make this one count

GSA

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello SkepticOverLord.

Can I leave a question for the guest speaker here? It is 9-11 focused, and a part of the event that has puzzled me for all the time since it came to light.

Before there was the collapses of the towers, there were two large 'signatures' on siesmic equipment placed near by. Now, I know people laugh when I suggest this, but i would like an opinion.

The two explosions were caught on equipment, so they had to either on the ground or under ground to register at that magnitude, so what about the building being terminally weakend from BENEATH the basement? A tunnel / borehole under the buildings would enable a large explosive device to be placed in a position to take away the ground from under the center of each building. This along with cutting charges and you have an excellent way to bring down a building, and thus avoiding any type of plume / debris field from the explosives under the building.

Is this some thing they have thought about or reviewed? or is it as my friends say the mumblings of a mad witch?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join