It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Reptilian?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I didn't read all the posts so someone may have covered this, but here is an idea. If any of you are Christian believers. In the Bible, in Genesis 6 I believe they speak of the fallen angels/nephelum coming down and mating with the daughters of man, and producing Giants. Did any of you ever ponder the idea that the fallen angels, are reptilian in natural appearance. Satans minions... Just a thought to look into.

Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have heard of this nephilem/reptilian connection before. Its an interesting concept but I think its quite a big stretch to connect alien life forms to ancient hebrew scripture.

There simply isn't anything to suggest that these nephilem are reptilian at all, and if so these reptile-like aliens are the off-spring of human females and?... what exactly? Now I believe that some ancient cultures did write about their experiences with other-worldly visitors, but this particular scriptural reference I don't think has any connection.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
divine chronic,

Having said that, wouldn't a hostile and controlling race be guilty of causing suffering on others. In day to day life we can see the suffering around us and while we have been responsible for at least some suffering of ourselves and others, if we were also being controlled by something else, they too would have a hand in our suffering.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Xatnys]

ok... you know in the gospel of judas, how for all this time he was always portrayed as the most terrible person, but he was practically just following orders. So even tho his actions seemed evil.. it was for the positive...

now i have something to add.... the gospel of judas in my theory is related to the 12 tribes of israel. Just as there are 12 disciples... one tribe was asked to betray "christ" or the right way of life... and this was only told to the one tribe only....
by betraying him, the tribe will cause destruction,hate, and fear amongst the world, and will become wealthy. the tribe that i believe is controlling everything is the nazis. they aren't doing it for evil, they were asked to do it. and america is just an extension to them,as well as christianity. their agenda is more than we can imagine. but its about making more of them. This is how they create more soulless beings like the reptilians.... the fool everyone into believing what the norms are, and make us hate eachother, and we become nothing... one of them. when we are the opposite... we are infinite... we are so much more powerful... we are just all soo badly conditioned....

the nazi symbol was stolen from buddhist. the swastica is good. the nazi symbol is a reversed and crooked swastica... which mean the opposite of good luck and good fortune.

and the symol is going clockwise... clockwise always spirals in or down.... and counterclockwise goes up.. to the sky.

clockwise is our time... which controls is. also known as (12 around 1) or 13

thats 12 around 1... or a timeclock... also used for zodiac..

and no its not a star of david.. its a hexagram.. and yes theres a bigg difference.
hexagram is geometry.. and is used to practically make every shape we see.
a hex makes a perfect 3d cube alone. u can see hex's every where. or the star shape. its on ambulances now instead of the cross, its used for the Atom symbol, recycling symbol,nuclear radioation symbol. The hex makes 2 distinct XX when facing right at from any angle. XX is DNA. not only that it is specifically female dna, which inherites diseases,and mutations. dna creates everything about us, and can be found in a hexagram.... theres way more i can add but i dont have time

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hey guys, sorry I've been out of comission for a couple days, but looking forward to continuing our discussions. It doesn't look as if I missed much. There was an interesting comment about perhaps the reptilians were evolved from dinosaurs and went underground to live after the extinction. This theory also suggested that the reptilians gave us our ideas of demons and hell. What does everyone think about this one?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
sometimes I just can't help myself, and I

bump

my threads for no reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Perhaps it's because your an attention seeker...?

But hey, I'm just and jerk

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No, it's just that while at work, I become incredibly bored and crave an intellectual conversation with some of my fellow ATS members. Gotta keep the ol' brain moving at all times.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I know this is off your topic and for that I apologise, but if your still bored perhaps you can answer this for me.

what's this thing that looks a bit like bird poo?

maps.google.com...,-89.761047&spn=0.118051,0.127544&om=1

This is a view from further out:

maps.google.com...,-89.69101&spn=0.236106,0.255089

and for extra points do you know what that thing to the right of the bird poo is?
It's north of flores in Guatemala.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I'm looking at in those pictures. I think it's hard to tell anything in those google maps. Have you tried pulling those coordinates up in google earth instead. You can get a much better image.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
here is some food for thought:
i think that its possible that reptilians do exist and that there is a chance that they were mistook to be demons by our ancestors. think about it if they do have mental powers in escense they are possesing you and you would appear as so to those men of that time.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I know this topic has been beaten to death here at ATS, but I still can't get a grasp on it. I want to know how many of you on here actually believe in this whole Reptilian thing. It just seems soooo far out there to me. And if you do, do you believe it goes hand in hand with the whole "real matrix" scenario. Personally I don't think any of it has even a shred of truth to it. But I would like to know what the majority of you at ATS think about it. Please let me know.

i am a reptilian. i come from the planet reptile. im here to eat your brains. resistance is futile. im being sarcastic. theyre not real. if they were so real someone would be smart enough to take a friking picture of one by now.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

Originally posted by nyk537
I know this topic has been beaten to death here at ATS, but I still can't get a grasp on it. I want to know how many of you on here actually believe in this whole Reptilian thing. It just seems soooo far out there to me. And if you do, do you believe it goes hand in hand with the whole "real matrix" scenario. Personally I don't think any of it has even a shred of truth to it. But I would like to know what the majority of you at ATS think about it. Please let me know.

i am a reptilian. i come from the planet reptile. im here to eat your brains. resistance is futile. im being sarcastic. theyre not real. if they were so real someone would be smart enough to take a friking picture of one by now.

i'm coming to get you and i'm bringin a tanning bed bwahahaha. hey have you ever noticed that some people just dont quite fit the picture. i bet like at least 10% of them aren't humans.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I have no troubles in acknowledging the existence of a reptilian race of beings, or any other type of being for that matter....... be they "Greys", "Nordics" or intelligent clouds of gas. What I can't stomach is the off the wall and patently ludicrous comments of people like David Icke who come out and say that this person and that are in reality shapeshifting reptiles etc etc. These people have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up their claims and in my opinion are nothing more than delusional and disturbed people who are looking for some sort of notariety and subsequent recognition. Some may even hold personal grudges against others they accuse, like Icke, and so they cannot be trusted even less so because they have their own personal agendas to push.

As for those claiming that because we have the "R" complex as part of our brain that we must be hybridised with alien DNA, you all really have a rather woeful understanding of the anatomy of mammals. The "R" complex is present in every mammalian species (and every bird species) on the planet. It's basically the medulla and a few of the glands such as the pineal, hypothallmus and others. Are you then going to suggest that every bird and mammal has been genetically engineered as well?? That would be stretching an extremely thin (imaginary) credulity way beyond its breaking point.

I think that before you swallow comments or other beliefs from people such as Icke and others, you really should aquaint yourselves with science and scientific philosophy. Metaphysics and such wont hurt either, but just try not to be so willing to believe the first thing which "feels" right or makes "sense" to yourselves. Even question the science as well..... it's not the be all and end all either, but do it from a position of at least some knowledge and critical insight. It's perfectly OK to have an open mind, just so long as that open mind doesn't become a sewer. Some of these people, whether they know it or not, are playing very sophisticated psychological games with people's minds and beliefs and are doing a great deal of damage in the process. So long as they get what they want out of it, they really don't give a hoot about anyone else. They're basically vampiric and they'll bleed you dry, emotionally and psychologically, if you let them.

Elasomorphs (shapeshifters) may exist but they're not world leaders in disguise (although Bush and his buddies are lower than a snake's belly
).

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
IMO The reptilian theory stems first and foremost from serpent imagery that is prolific in most if not all cultures around the world. Everywhere the serpent is the symbol of a kind and just god, only in Christianity is the serpent characterized as evil.

Serpent images were used to describe Annunaki gods of a specific region. The region of the serpent is Africa. Why? Because from the air the Nile looks like a snake. The gods who resided in Africa were represented by the serpent.

Nowadays ancient texts have been misinterpreted, intentionally or not, to mean there was/is a reptilian race. It is actually the race of Gods (Annunaki?) that have taken on the symbol of the serpent, because of where they lived (Africa).

This is a condensed explanation from the book called "Gods of the New Millenium" by Alan F. Alford. It is a very good read. Many of the theories put forth I agree with.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Fact no-one has ever seen a reptilian .
Alot of these beliefs stem from the fact that there are many artifacts and structures in the world with what seems to be a reptilian figure or snakes on them such as egyptian hieroglyphs English churches ,ruin in Mexico and Peru or even on English coat of arms have reptilian or dragon images on them.
I personally cannot see it as true .
Reptilian comes home from work and takes off his human skin sits down and watches t.v , chats in a alien tongue to his reptilian wife before eating its dinner with a two foot frog like tongue , then hangs upside down like a bat and goes to sleep.
Im joking but you can see where im coming from.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'll let them stay as long as they host giant orgies, and have lots of beer like Thulsa doon.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The reptilians are the ones that appear as dragons in "myhs", demons in "religion" and etc. They are here for preventing us to evolve.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They interbred with us, we were programmed to hate them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join