It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
David Icke did a legendary interview on the Wogan show which is a now non existent chat show in the UK & basically even though he wasn't actually meaning he was the son of god, Wogan the chat show presenter twisted his words to make it appear that he was indeed claiming to be the son of god.
David was then ridiculed everywhere he went for many years before making a surprise comeback with his lectures on the illuminati.
Wogan recently did a series called Wogan - Past & present or something similar where he invited David back on his show & they showed the previous interview then had David talking about his current theories, Wogan was trying to coax the reptilian theory out of him by asking him over & over who he thinks is at the top of level of the conspiracy, David was wise to this & didn't give him the ammunition he needed.

www.youtube.com...

I found the video of Wogan - Then & Now on youtube.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm a proud owner of They Live on DVD..
simply classic.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
David Icke did a legendary interview on the Wogan show which is a now non existent chat show in the UK & basically even though he wasn't actually meaning he was the son of god, Wogan the chat show presenter twisted his words to make it appear that he was indeed claiming to be the son of god.
David was then ridiculed everywhere he went for many years before making a surprise comeback with his lectures on the illuminati.
Wogan recently did a series called Wogan - Past & present or something similar where he invited David back on his show & they showed the previous interview then had David talking about his current theories, Wogan was trying to coax the reptilian theory out of him by asking him over & over who he thinks is at the top of level of the conspiracy, David was wise to this & didn't give him the ammunition he needed.

www.youtube.com...

I found the video of Wogan - Then & Now on youtube.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by mclarenmp4]
Icke owned Wogan like he was his bitch, hahaha. That was seriously cool though. Watching Icke come back..obviously a different man than he was, and then he basically didn't give Terry any reason to try and ridicule him. He shot back at him with facts and other things like that..and it was all just great.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I completely agree with you. And just so you know, my reference to "thinking you're the son of God" was not directed at Icke. That comment was directed to surrender_dorothy who started a seperate thread this morning claiming they were the son of God.

My post came up at the same time as yours. So now that that's cleared up. It's definatley true that some of Icke's theories appear to hold some truth to them. Perhaps we should change gears so to speak with this thread and begin to discuss some of Icke's ideas that actually do make sense.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by nyk537]

so your willing to believe that David Icke is the son of go and I'm not? What is it about me that makes you unable to accept that I'm the spawn of god?

THEY LIVE!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
[removed nested quote of Entire preceeding post]

No you've got me wrong. I know for a fact, neither you, nor Icke is the son of God. I think it's about time to move on from that and maybe contribute to the discussions at hand.

In regards to the post earlier with the interview. That was great. See, if Icke were to handle himself in a more proffesional manner like that instead of going around yelling "Reptilians!", he would garner a lot more interest. He at least wouldn't scare so many people away.

[edit on 6/30/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reptiods hey, ive seen and read lots of papers and seen hand dawn pictures of these so called reptiods they live in the bowls of the earth on other planets in this solar system and waiting for the right moment to take control of this planet which was once thiers ive read.
And yet not one bit of real proof none zip nothing and its always im in contact with them but cant take pictures or anything else to prove it because it breaks some kind of ethics they have or its they speak to me in my head i channel them .
They might well be real and excist somewhere out there and quite possibly visited here in the past but no one here has had dailouge with them .
but anyone can believe in what they like good on ya me i believe its bulltish

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yeah that's another thing about it that bothers me. No one has really evidence or even anything remotely convincing that leads me to believe they have seen or spoken to a reptilian. All they have is wild stories. I'd like to see something concrete. Or maybe I wouldn't on second thought.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yeah that's another thing about it that bothers me. No one has really evidence or even anything remotely convincing that leads me to believe they have seen or spoken to a reptilian. All they have is wild stories. I'd like to see something concrete. Or maybe I wouldn't on second thought.

They look sort of like your avatar.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I wonder if that's what Bush looks like when he shapeshifts??

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForceIcke owned Wogan like he was his bitch, hahaha. That was seriously cool though. Watching Icke come back..obviously a different man than he was, and then he basically didn't give Terry any reason to try and ridicule him. He shot back at him with facts and other things like that..and it was all just great.

huh ??? did you watch a different clip to the one in the youtube link ?

facts ?? -- there were no facts ... prely a series of glib sound bytes ,

when discussing the PNAC , which BTW was the only time he actually came out and ` named names ` his weasel worded misrepresentation came to the fore

icke said :

"in the year 2000 ... in september ... PNAC produced a report ... a document ... calling for a series of conquests of countries .... one of which was iraq .... it actually says ... in the document ... " words to the effect of ............. we must use the excuss of saddam hussain to go into iraq "

-- which translates as - they said nothing like this , he could not even find a genuine quote to use , so he paraphrased

it actually says ... words to the effect of

so much for facts
icke is just making it up -- wogan was an idiot not to push for facts , but my low opinion of wogan is another matter

of course feel free to look at what PNAC actually says -- some of it is quite radical

PNAC_website

reading thier ACTUAL policy documents , if far more productive than listening to icke and allowing him to spoon feed you misrepresented BS

deny ignorance .

but what came across most clearly though was what a hypocrite ICKE is , heres a section of transcript :

Wogan : “ You know it all ? “

Icke “ ah … bu…. You talked about cheap jibes , now that’s a cheap jibe “

icke proceeded to play the " righteous indidnation card "

apparently blanking out the fact that only 2 minuites earlier , he had uttered this :

Icke “Does any one really think that g w bush is running America ? < pause for effect > eh ? < further pause > He probally Could not even tie his own shoe laces , never mind run a country . “

icke loves cheap jibes ... as long as he is dishing them out

as i said .... dammed hypocrite

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It just seems like a straight decent into madness to believe in reptoids. I'm sorry and not trying to offend anyone, really I'm not.

I just feel that I'd need quite a good bit of proof to believe in that theory. And to me it seems I want to advise other readers caution, that opening that door(the belief in reptoids) will spiral you into further delusions.

I think one should always temper belief with evidence, and experience if at all possible.

No doubt in my mind that reality is a strange place indeed. But I'd like to make up my mind on ANY issue after obsserving as much as I could.

X

Edit- Oh and that says nothing to belittle the efforts of research made as far as your general "Illuminati" ruling elite stuff. I think anyone who puts any work into researching the ruling elite can see that there are far too many coincidences(bloodline ties, Nazism support in current administration, Occult practice, family associations, business dealings) that all converge on eachother, that it can't be left at sheer "accident".

Just wanted to get that out there as I'm working on some research right now, have been for a long time and am nearing completion.

X

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Xatnys]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I agree with you there. Once you can accept Reptilians, what won't you accept. I'm glad to see there are people here who don't buy Icke's crap. Now some of you said there were some things he has said before that you may be able to buy. What kinds of things were those?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
...or we can narrow the reptoid thing done to...the chameleon. lots of people could be chameleons. using fancy"colors" to try to make us thing something isnt there when it really is

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I agree with you there. Once you can accept Reptilians, what won't you accept. I'm glad to see there are people here who don't buy Icke's crap. Now some of you said there were some things he has said before that you may be able to buy. What kinds of things were those?

Video wise, I'd say Secrets of the Matrix is one of his better ones, which can be found here:

Secrets of the Matrix

There are others, but this is the only freely available one I have been able to find

Book wise:

Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion
Tales from the Time Loop
I am Me, I am free
...and the truth shall set you free
Children of the Matrix

Hope this helps

[edit on 6/30/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
...or we can narrow the reptoid thing done to...the chameleon. lots of people could be chameleons. using fancy"colors" to try to make us thing something isnt there when it really is

Now this here could open up all kinds of doors. If we eliminate the reptilian theory based on the fact its just plain crazy, we could move to this one. This doesn't necassarily mean a literal chameleon (which would only give us another variation of reptilian theory) but a theoretical chameleon. This could be any type of grey, alien, etc. that simply disguises itself as a human. What do you guys think about that?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That would just enable another "boogie man" imho.

See it would be some "entity" that could either exsist in or create a form that would duplicate human form. Just as hard to openly prove as the reptoid or shapeshifting reptoid thing really. You'd have to have some pretty heavy "proof" to get me personally to follow that.

As for the other Icke subjects worth looking into, the poster a few up gave a good list of books from him. I've read Icke's "Tales from the time loop" which I thought was fairly decent. I thought his views on ancient history and the line of aristocracy to be interesting, to say the least. I've also been reading "...And the truth shall set you free" and I find it to be fairly interesting. His concept of universal love is nice, and no doubt we'd all live in a better world if it were practiced. However the realist in me understands that "Universal Love" is a much too broad concept to ever truly catch on in a real, meaningful way.

On another note about Icke, I found his experience with the drug hyusuaca(sp?) to be interesting. I've actually been reading many "trip reports" related to both '___' and '___' experiences. Some of the "creatures" that are "interacted" with (only in mind or in actuality tbd) really give a neat little twist to our concept of reality.

Having said all that I'd also like to point out that whenever I read Icke either on the web or in print, or see him in video, I get a really strong .... "vibe" from him that he carries a HUGE ego just barely under his skin. And I can't find that to be very healthy or in line with a lot of the Credo Mutwa/Arizona Wilder stuff he wants to shove out into public view. Just strange that he can seem like a Megalomaniac and be preaching a heavy form of loving kindness, something I believe in.

X

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Oh yeah. Icke has major ego issues. I wouldn't say he hides it at all. Thats one of the main things that annoys me about him (other than his theories) And about the chameleon thing that was mentioned, I'm not even trying to push that as a theory. Just something to think about (got to have something to talk about)

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

Now this here could open up all kinds of doors. If we eliminate the reptilian theory based on the fact its just plain crazy, we could move to this one. This doesn't necassarily mean a literal chameleon (which would only give us another variation of reptilian theory) but a theoretical chameleon. This could be any type of grey, alien, etc. that simply disguises itself as a human. What do you guys think about that?

Seriously you guys should watch They Live! by John Carpenter. It's exactly what your talking about.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think we've probably all seen that. What we are doing is discussing it in the context of whether we beleive Icke or not, not whether we have seen a movie.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm on the fence with this one.

It is apparent to me that reptile-like (reptilian) aliens have a deep root in pop culture, even more so than the greys. Since the dawn of the television and science ficiton age there have been many shows and films featuring such creatures. All the buzz about reptilians living under the earth comes straight out of an old tv show (I forget the name of the show but I'll try to find out). Also many alledged abductees claim that they were abducted by a race of reptilians that call themselves the draco, their is a movie with Dennis Quaid called Enemy Mine which features such beings and are called the Drac. And of course I believe David Icke has tried too many hallucenogenic drugs.

To the contrary though, I do recognize the significance of many ancient civilizations that have mythology relating to or worship beings of a lizard-like nature.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by CaptainKirk]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join