It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Reptilian?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I know this topic has been beaten to death here at ATS, but I still can't get a grasp on it. I want to know how many of you on here actually believe in this whole Reptilian thing. It just seems soooo far out there to me. And if you do, do you believe it goes hand in hand with the whole "real matrix" scenario. Personally I don't think any of it has even a shred of truth to it. But I would like to know what the majority of you at ATS think about it. Please let me know.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't personally believed David Icke's version of the whole "Reptilian Agenda,' and I never beleive in Reptoid's until I started researching Montauk.

Now, I believe there could be/have been a race of Reptoids that visited/is on Earth.
Whether on not they Shapeshift and, whether or not political leaders (Bush, Blair Royal Fam ect) are Hybrids of this race, I don't know about that part.

So, I guess my answer is Yes, but not David Icke's version

[edit on 6/29/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
yes... i believe reptillians do exist... and there are reptillians here on Earth... some possibly controlling the government
but until the time comes...we won't see or hear from them. were just gonna have to wait it out...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Yeah. Icke always seemed completely insane to me. Just a little too over the top for my taste.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
I don't personally believed David Icke's version of the whole "Reptilian Agenda,' and I never beleive in Reptoid's until I started researching Montauk.

Now, I believe there could be/have been a race of Reptoids that visited/is on Earth.
Whether on not they Shapeshift and, whether or not political leaders (Bush, Blair Royal Fam ect) are Hybrids of this race, I don't know about that part.

right and you claimed that I was crazy?

ps do you like the John Carpenter film 'They live'?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

So you think believing in reptilians is crazier than claiming to be the son of God?? Are you sure you're old enough to be using a computer?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

never said crazy,I just dont think you are Jesus

ps do you like the John Carpenter film 'They live'?

No, never head of it.

But, how about coming here any contributing something, instead of trying to egg me into an argument, because it won't work, Im not 14

If you have something relevent to the OP's topic, post it, if not, why post at all?

Anywho's

Yeah. Icke always seemed completely insane to me. Just a little too over the top for my taste

Ya definetely, and I am glad he is getting away from the shapeshifters a bit, and focusing more on topics the general public might believe.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Lets keep it civil.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I DO believe there are a race of aliens that are reptilian. However, I DON'T believe that some leaders and the royal fam are "shape-shifting" reptilians.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yeah. I think the whole "shape-shifter" stuff is what really throws people off this topic. It's such a strange thing to think about our leaders actually being reptiles. It almost sounds foolish. I guess there are those who believe it though.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't think Bush is a reptilian alien, he just doesn't seem smart enough to be one of those aliens (unless he is pretending).

Back to the reptilian question, Yes I think they exist in the past as some anicent civilzations or religions have written of them. I think that they may still exist today. Just look at the world now.....
. (It is great to be able to put some blame on the aliens for all the bad things .....hahaaa....:lol

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
It just seems soooo far out there to me. Personally I don't think any of it has even a shred of truth to it.

Maybe because you have been conditioned by the Reptilians to believe that

I keep an open mind to all possiblities....it certainly makes more sense to me than the whole Adam and Eve thing

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the whole reptillian thing, but there are a lot of accounts of reptillians during encounters... even going way back.

I found the Lacerta files to be an interesting read. Whether or not it's true (and it is kinda "out there"), it still gives you things to think about.

The main thing is, it's a possibility, so I keep an open mind to such things.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Now don't get wrong, I'm not condemning belief in Reptilians as false. I keep an open mind to everything as well. I'm just not sure about this. I agree that the reptiles could have been on earth long ago, or perhaps may still visit today, I just don't buy the shap-shifiting reptiles who walk among us bit.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Read the spanish inquisition,annunaki,nwo post by jaguarmike and there have been several ats members who have been abducted by reptlians eg lizardsmok,vertu,menguard,whitewerewolf and yes i believe that the reptilians the so called anunaki created humans a slave race and are secretely controlling us through shapeshifitng royal families.Just think about it how did so many royal families became royal in the first place and why still does the public worship them? eg the british royal famaliy.I believe that the illuminati are 13 shapeshifting royal famaly members

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Fair enough. But what is your basis for that belief? Is it only that a few people on ATS claim to have abducted by reptilians, or do you have some other reason for believing that?

Also, has anyone else read the Lacerta file that was linked up there. If nothing else, it's a very entertaining read.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by nyk537]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Also, has anyone else read the Lacerta file that was linked up there. If nothing else, it's a very entertaining read.

Ya I just finished reading it, and it was quite interesting. Doesn't exact paint a pretty picture of our past or our near future, but some of it could make sense if you 'step outside the box'

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So you think believing in reptilians is crazier than claiming to be the son of God??

Why is it David is always quoted out of context when it comes to this statement? He didn't claim to be a son of God at all.. at least not in the simplistic sense you would assume. He meant that ALL life (or more specifically, particles of light), together forms an infinite consciousness - that we are all our own Gods, everyone's a part of everything.

As for Reptilians, yes it's the Reptilian part I find the hardest to swallow. The shapeshifting part is very difficult to believe as the phenomenon can only be physically perceived at certain frequencies - and our senses do blinker us somewhat in this regard. But I find most other aspects very believable. The symbolism we see throughout our historical record, for example. In our art. Embedded in culture. And it's also embedded in our brains - a proven scientific fact. This is the "R-complex" in our brains. Responsible for our fight-or-flight tendencies. Fear and obsession. Could it be (the horrible truth?) that we were *always* a hybrid race right from the very beginning? Perhaps we all have the ability to perceive these shapeshifting dimensions due to this very aspect hotwired into our core - we only need to unlock it! However we are locked into our 5-sense prisons, our religious dogma, scientific dogma, political dogma - only a tiny minority manage to ascend and escape - to awaken. So then you have people like David Icke offering up this alternate 'truth' and people are quick to label him insane or a kook (as we've seen here in this thread) - some people are so incensed with him, they are determined to ruin him - to destroy him. See his website to get the latest on that, it's very sad.

So, even though there's no concrete 'proof' for any of this Reptilian stuff, there's plenty of interesting alternative thought out there worthy of digestion. There are 2 Icke aspects for me where he's right on the money: the Illuminati agenda and the cutting edge science under discussion in his books. They all seem to ring true.. the Reptilian stuff is the hardest to swallow but there is evidence out there. Clues. Portents. A puzzle behind the public eye. I am prepared to believe.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

So you think believing in reptilians is crazier than claiming to be the son of God??

Sigh... why is it David is always quoted out of context when it comes to this statement? He didn't claim to be a son of God at all.. at least not in the simplistic sense you would assume. He meant that ALL life (or more specifically, particles of light), together forms an infinite consciousness - that we are all our own Gods, everyone's a part of everything.

I know this was not directed at me, but I THINK nyk537 was referring to surrender_dorothy in that reference, not Icke. I have personally never heard Icke call himself the son of God, but set poster believes he is 'Christ'

So, even though there's no concrete 'proof' for any of this Reptilian stuff, there's plenty of interesting alternative thought out there worthy of digestion. There are 2 Icke aspects for me where he's right on the money: the Illuminati agenda and the cutting edge science under discussion in his books. They all seem to ring true.. the Reptilian stuff is the hardest to swallow but there is evidence out there. Clues. Portents. A puzzle behind the public eye.

Could not agree more.
If people who can't believe Icke's theories on Reptilians, could just look past that area of his work, and look at all the aspects of his thesis', they would find that there is a lot of thruth to it. Most people just hear "reptilian shape shifters are ruling tthe world' and cannot fit it in their 'box,' so they automatically assume every aspect of his work is therefore B.S, when in fact, many of his theories, expecially 'The Matrix' is beginning to be proven true somewhat through Quantum Physics.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I completely agree with you. And just so you know, my reference to "thinking you're the son of God" was not directed at Icke. That comment was directed to surrender_dorothy who started a seperate thread this morning claiming they were the son of God.

My post came up at the same time as yours. So now that that's cleared up. It's definatley true that some of Icke's theories appear to hold some truth to them. Perhaps we should change gears so to speak with this thread and begin to discuss some of Icke's ideas that actually do make sense.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by nyk537]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join