It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vintage Art Bell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey I was wondering if any one here is a fan of coast to coast am and specifically Art Bell. If so I am a also a fan of Art but only become one in the year 2000 and unfortunately did not get to hear some of his great interviews before that year.

If any of you could help a fellow Art Bell fan out and point me in the right direction as to where on the net I may be able to find some of these archived shows I would be extremely grateful.

I am not sure if that is against the tos or not but i am pretty sure it isnt because these are not for sale or have ever been for sale and were publicly broadcasted shows in the first place.

So if any of you can help me in regard to this that would be really cool and if I find any thing I will let everyone know here also.

or you can email me at: [email protected]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I listen to CtC all the time but like you I have been looking for archved shows. welcome to the club.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey public lucky you...I have access to some...well a good amount of archived shows. I am looking for new ones though. If you want access let me know.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Actually my main access site isnt working I hadn't checked it in awhile and apparently the site no longer exists. but I do know of one other site...
There are not many shows at this site though but there are some good ones.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey public let me know if you got my email.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
of being a 'moonie' for Art BS Bell till I realized his conduct during and after '911' n more on how 'Art' sure knows the 'art' of spinning a 'spell' of mis-direction...

The wonderful Bill Cooper makes his case on the subject of Art BS Bell here...
www.hourofthetime.com...

ave maria ! Lolove n luck n more !

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I can easily understand your desire to get a hold of some Art Bell's -- Coast to Coast AM -- archived shows. There are a lot of truly classic shows that he has hosted. My favorite is probably a toss up between the pilot who phoned in to the show just before flying over area 51 and, of course, "Mel's Hole".

The best way to get a hold of archived shows would be to join streamlink, Coast to Coast AM's official service. However, depending upon where you live, and the legality in your particular country or jurisdiction, you might consider one of the p2p file sharing services. For example, in Canada, downloading files using Shareaza or Limewire is still legal. I have used Shareaza myself to download some of Art's classic shows with Fr. Malachi Martin and Major Ed Dames.

You also might consider simply using Google to locate downloads of his shows. I have noticed that many of his guests have provided bit torrent links to downloads of shows on which they were guests.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks BT! I am a member of stream link but unfortunately it only has the last 90 days archived and then it only has classic shows very rarely.

I have found some websites out there with some archived shows and I have been trying to stay away from using sharware to obtain them for various reasons. Thanks for your advice though it is much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
BTW Thanks for the email dude.

top topics

join