It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Warden

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance So, the 1 million dollar question is - Does this electro-gravitic lifting effect really operate in the vacuum of outer space?

There is a vast difference between electrogravity and ionic wind. Electrogravitics (as far as I can tell) creates a field of gravity that has a different field density than the surrounding gravitational field, so your thrust behaves more like a balloon would in our atmosphere. In effect one can "push" against other gravitational bodies (like Earth, Moon, Sun) to achieve a linear motion. These craft are very advanced (by our standards) and require a sizeable amount of wealth to create.

Ionic wind, on the other hand, works very well in a fluid medium since hydrodynamic flow is the principle ingredient. And they are a lot cheaper.

I am giving serious consideration to starting another thread on just design principles, maybe even come up with a cost effective model capable of transporting maybe half a ton or so. When I do I want you and zorgon to join me and perchance we could bring in some more minds and take the project a little closer to being fully realized.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I am giving serious consideration to starting another thread on just design principles, maybe even come up with a cost effective model capable of transporting maybe half a ton or so. When I do I want you and zorgon to join me and perchance we could bring in some more minds and take the project a little closer to being fully realized.

Sounds good. Let us know when and the direction you want to take it.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is home

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Ionic wind, on the other hand, works very well in a fluid medium since hydrodynamic flow is the principle ingredient. And they are a lot cheaper.

Much more romantic too...sailing the vastness of space... I have seen some design concepts for ionic wind ship. Kinda pretty.

Please do I was planning to do that myself, but my time has been limited lately. Kind of like Alien Tech 101 [already tried Alien Biology 101, but that isn't doing so well]

Maybe we can collect some serious data on what makes them tick. Seeing as you have already tinkered with some models. Who knows if it "takes off" maybe we can get Timet sponsorship.
At least get some metal to play with.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
AH Found it I did.....

Just as no overview of astronautics and modern rocketry could be complete without a discussion of the work of Hermann Julius Oberth (1894–1989), any descriptions of the dawn of EP would be glaringly wanting without an account of his role in bringing the concept of EP into the limelight. To exaggerate only a little the procreational similes often used to describe the “fathers” of rocketry [32], we could say that if Oberth is now recognized as a father for rocketry and astronautics he should be lauded as a midwife for electric propulsion. We say so because Oberth’s major contribution, as far as EP is concerned, was not in having developed specific inventions, or having undertaken technically rich conceptualizations,but rather in having defined, for the first time publicly and unambiguously, EP as a serious and worthy pursuit in astronautics. If the field of electric propulsion is not indebted to Oberth for a lasting technical contribution, it can trace its conceptual origin as a discipline to the last chapter of his all-time astronautics classic Wege zur Raumschiffahrt25 (Ways to Spaceflight) published in 1929. Oberth devoted that whole chapter, titled “Das elektrische Raumschiff” (“The Electric Spaceship”), to spacecraft power and EP. In that chapter he extolled the mass-savings capabilities of EP, predicts its future role in propulsion and attitude control outside the atmosphere, and advocated electrostatic acceleration of electrically charged gases, which can be created from refuse on the orbiting space station that is a major theme of the book.

SOURCE Offline paper from the Princeton University Electric Propusion and Plasma Dynamics Laboratory

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonAH Found it I did.....

Can I put this in my thread? This is a major contribution.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes I just sent it to you via u2u I wanted you to read it first. Asthat info dates from 1929, I think that ought to give us a Historical reference point to work from

Besides which it comes with a whole lot of credibility.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Vorlance:

that image for the 1962 American Mars Atomic Rocket or whatever looks suspiciously like Nomad before merging with 'the other'...

American Mars Atomic space ship 1962:

www.urhajo.tvn.hu...

Nomad space probe before 'merging' (from star trek, 1968)

www.ex-astris-scientia.org...

(and I'm Not playing the dictionary game... good things come from speculation no matter how you define it)

rock on
twj

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
that image for the 1962 American Mars Atomic Rocket or whatever looks suspiciously like Nomad before merging with 'the other'...

Nothing suspicious about it... both were designs from the drawing board of Werner von Braun who' with his team, has designed most of the space vehicles including the shuttle. And before he passed on, he left designs for the next 25 years...

Gotta love those Deutsche Rakete Wissenschaftler ummmm errr sorry German Rocket Scientists

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Excellent observation but i supposedly is a pre Star Trek design. Maybe the graphic designer of Nomad got their inspiration from those earlier concepts. It's cool to have another Trekker out there to see the parallels.

TTL

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Nothing suspicious about it... both were designs from the drawing board of Werner von Braun who' with his team, has designed most of the space vehicles including the shuttle. And before he passed on, he left designs for the next 25 years...

Gotta love those Deutsche Rakete Wissenschaftler ummmm errr sorry German Rocket Scientists

That's for sure! Those folks were brilliant people. Given the respect they were held in, and the degree in which some of their works were realized, it sure makes you wonder which of the other designs were built and flown in secret.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance it sure makes you wonder which of the other designs were built and flown in secret.

Silly Boy what do you think the other thread is all about?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
never know if it's 'trekker' or 'trekkie' *sighs* I know the folks that have an opinion on it get pretty nasty about it... I just watch the show *shrugs*

I got this book, "One hundred years of science fiction illustration" by Anthony Frewin (1840-1940) amazing how right on some of those spaced out Bohemian artist types were with their design concepts... and they didn't even have CAD *laughs*

duty calls
twj

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ter·res·tri·al (tə-rĕs'trē-əl)

adj.

1. Of or relating to the earth or its inhabitants.
2. Having a worldly, mundane character or quality.
3. Of, relating to, or composed of land.
4. Biology. Living or growing on land; not aquatic: a terrestrial plant or animal.

Non-terrestrial ships can be defined as sea based vessels.

nuff' said.

the hacker is full of BS

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon... and they didn't even have CAD *laughs*

Funny little note on that cad thingy... My architect is an artist first, because he has to be able to draw my concept visually before its put to cad...

Note to all budding architects... guess who gets the big bucks?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
My intuition tells me that owners of any "Solar Warden" space fleet, to be allowed in space, must have agreed to not participate in the conflicts of the waring national governments. These leaders must have reached a higher level of awareness, and must be participating in the mission of the Ashtar Command - subject to galactic law. My intuition may not be any better that that of others, but one psychic told me that I worked for the Ashtar Command in my most recent past life. When I was a MUFON Field Investigator, highly telepathic abductees told me they got distress messages from a space ship with a US and Soviet crew that was in trouble. The abductee wanted me to get the US president to send help. Not knowing about Solar Warden at that time, the request made no sense to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

No one spotted the craft because they were built and commissioned in SPACE. This is the most logical place to build a craft the size of an aircraft carrier that is to be used in space. If you dont agree then why did they build the ISS in orbit? Because it was easier and you can eliminate certain structural tollerances because you have no need to leave or re-enter a planets atmosphere in the craft because they were never designed for that purpose because its a SECRET SPACE PROGRAMME

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yes the guy discovered several top secret kept secret ''out of reach of most humans on this planet.''

We or some people know much more thanks to this hero who was able to plug in the criminals covert systems this will help us greatly to expose the truth.

The truth cannot be silenced much longer.

The information has been passed on to so many that they cannot do anything about it. well coded just like the illuminati do ''out in our faces and so subtil no one sees it!!!!!!!!!! only those who know about it understand.

The brain washing they believe to be so powerfuland efficient isn't what they know to be.

This isn't the site to reveal what so many now know. We are organising .
since they use this site to spy on who and what do some know, we will leave it at THAT ! for now . operation earth and mars 14 has begun.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
First up, anybody that claims to have 'hacked' a high level military computer (assuming it contained information of this nature) is, a: still sitting at it. b: moments from dissapearing off the face of the earth. c: Full of the leavings of a bull.
Military computers containing that kind of info are completely seperate from the standard networks used for everything else. They are kept in heavily shielded locations such as bunkers that make all kinds of electrial communication virtually impossible. Not to mention that these 'locations' are always well within a guarded perimiter. then there are the various other security systems that need to be circumvented, both, software and hardware.
Not Likely.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vorlance

I have some coordinates for you to look at.
site 1 = 32°31'49.68"N by 112°57'53.62"W
site 2 = 32°40'36.45"N by 112°53'41.68"W
site 3 = 32°45'3.30"N by 112°42'45.08"W
site 4 = 32°47'12.83"N by 113° 5'56.60"W

another = 32°45'18.76"N by 112°53'2.25"W
and in utah area 52 = 40°12'36.75"N by 40°12'36.75"N

the interesting thing about sites 1 to 4 is when you zoom out, there are ground markings which can be seen from space.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join