It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Warden

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance...I still don't have an inside line on the secret US space program.

What a disappointment there Superman

Still there is less of a probability we are not in space (to that level) than we are. Too many vectors point to the proposition like a preponderance of advanced technology, brain drains, money drains, silence from upper echelons, etc. I know I will draw sharp criticism on the matter, so I will defer my audience to the research already done on this forum alone.

I think it really took off with the first atomic test. And the bankers who would rule the world discovered to their astonishment that the toes they were stepping on belonged to someone larger than they!

And when this someone wishes to make their presence known, they do so only to whom they consider to be our leaders, not who we consider our leaders to be. People like Dr. Bart Jordan, who recognize them for what they truly are, not aliens or extraterrestial lifeforms, but flesh and blood men from our very own Human past. Our living ancestors (there I said it)! Most of the rest is stories we cooked up using our contaigen of abberation, cultural elements, and social insecurity!

*braces for impact*

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sounds like Vorlance has been hitting the bottle
and didn't even offer us any.

Maybe you need to take a different approach. Through the stomach so to speak.

Stop looking for classified and secret stuff. Look to the kitchens. A fleet of that size and base operations have to eat, buy toilet paper and such in large quantities. I am sure those details are not as secret... kinda a back door

[This worked to prove area 51 existed. Follow the food trucks going into the desert where there was nothing
]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon Maybe you need to take a different approach. Through the stomach so to speak.

I can just see it now.

Houston: We are getting independent reports of a large object in your vacinity

ISS: How close?

Houston: Very close

ISS: Yes, erm, we have a tether...

Houston: You're using the tether?

ISS: Affirmative. We did not have storage space for the last shipment...

Houston: Last shipment? That was five experiments, raw materials, hygene...

ISS: Affirmative-the one that took up the most storage space, the one we couldn't use right away...

Houston: Oh. Yeah..we copy that, permission granted to proceed to next item...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You could also just ask the Pizza delivery guy

PIZZA HUT Delivers In Space

They stuck my thread on this in "General Chitchat" but last night it was on prime time NBC news at 11:00

But seriously consider the amount of water that had to be moved into Desert Storm to provide for the troupes. Hard to hide that big an order, don't you think? And it's logical that toilet paper would not be high on the top secret list.

[The toilet paper thing came from a planning meeting for our project, as an example of how easy it is to overlook the little things, but how much money is needed for that]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Sounds like Vorlance has been hitting the bottle
and didn't even offer us any.

Hasty hasty! I'll buy a round so what's your flavor?

Follow the food trucks going into the desert where there was nothing
]

That's crazy... but it just might work! Unless their growing their own...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance
www.scifiartposters.com...

Dude, whoever made those 3D fakes tell them I want to download them for my Command and Conquer Generals mod!!!

But seriously I don't get how those 3D models apply, anyone with 3Dsmax could have made them. They are pretty cool, though.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well when you can't find the real ones...

Maybe its a "graphic representation? [Loooong stretch here
] But in truth it does not help one's credibility factor does it?

To Vorlance..

make that Pusser's Navy Rum... neat

Seriously... Yes they may grow their own food to a point, but a large fleet would require TONS of supplies. Be kinda hard to maintain enough livestock for meat. Those freeze dried rations are much better now... but won't cut it for long term... you would have mutiny.

If you go down to McCarren airport you can watch every morning as the unmarked planes are loaded with supplies and employees. These planes leave every morning to take workers to area 51.

There would have to be something similar to maintain a space fleet.

Ofcourse if my theory is correct, they just bring it in from the alpha site through the gate

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
700mm particle cannons

since when are DEWs characterised by caliber?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
deliberately adversarial at all times and for all reasons.

Adversarial Adversarial
Not in this room

[qoute] makes the discussion of new secret conventional weapons seem oh so boring.

When I came into this room it was wild speculation, topic got dumped into the cellar [skunkworks IS in the cellar, isn,t it?]

[edit on 1-7-2006 by zorgon]

Maybe you need to re-read the posts again?

In regards NASA the airforce and the NSA, and on and on it appears that the military has moved into space...

If so they what use are airplanes any more?? or conventional arms in many respects?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well when you can't find the real ones...

True. Too true.

Maybe its a "graphic representation? [Loooong stretch here
] But in truth it does not help one's credibility factor does it?

I'm not sure why some folks have such a hard time stretching their imagination. Must be just egghead syndrome. Credibility? As in online? That's a good one!

make that Pusser's Navy Rum... neat

Eye eye! Comin' right up!

Seriously... Yes they may grow their own food to a point, but a large fleet would require TONS of supplies. Be kinda hard to maintain enough livestock for meat. Those freeze dried rations are much better now... but won't cut it for long term... you would have mutiny.

Survey says: XXX (Ahhk)

The correct answer is: K-rations

if my theory is correct, they just bring it in from the alpha site through the gate

Give that man a cigar!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

When I came into this room it was wild speculation, topic got dumped into the cellar [skunkworks IS in the cellar, isn,t it?

Yep. I imagine this is the cellar. Cellars are where they traditionally keep the fine wine though.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance

Yep. I imagine this is the cellar. Cellars are where they traditionally keep the fine wine though.

Damn it! Did ya have to tell em all?
[getting the padlocks now....]

But cellars can also be dungeons, that lead to caves with labyrinths... like those caves in tibet with the avcient scrolls... like the tunnels under Cheyenne Mountain... shhhh oh and like Mulder's office.

All the good stuff is in cellars

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The "American MARS atomic spaceship-1962" is a real spaceship with atomic propulsion engine . It was designed and build before 1962, probably by NASA or other "secret" organization, and lunch to planet MARS in 1962 with people on board. Today (2004), planet Mars has human population from Earth. Number of humans - unknown. This is a real story believe it or not.

www.urhajo.tvn.hu...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Galactic Cruiser?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I hope some of you will check out the links I've been posting! The site I located the following quote on also mentions several other antigravity systems...

The Nautilus is another space-faring craft, a secret military spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing. It operates out of the unacknowledged new headquarters of the US Space Command. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the secret military-intelligence space station, which has been in deep space for the past thirty years, and manned by US and USSR (now Russian) military astronauts. The Nautilus also is used for superfast surveillance operations, utilising its ability to vertically penetrate target country airspace from deep space, a direction not usually expected. It is manufactured jointly by Boeing’s Phantom Works near Seattle and EU’s Airbus Industries Anglo-French consortium.

Interesting, no? I found this at --

www.worldaffairsjournal.com...

[edit on 3-7-2006 by vorlance]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The correct answer is: K-rations

Oops! That would actually be C-rations.

Not sure what's in K-rations...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
GOOD GRIEF Now your showing us paper airplanes as space fleet?

From Your Link

ARRRGGGGGG

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
GOOD GRIEF Now your showing us paper airplanes as space fleet?

From Your Link

ARRRGGGGGG

Haha!
Good one. No that's the Russian part of the Nautilus.

Anyway, it's artistic expression like some of the others, not a photo. You have to squint. What's the deal anyway?
Do you have some sort of nefarious paper airplane aversion?

I don't see any recent posts from anyone else that have even tried using the visual medium in our ongoing speculations here. Since I'm a very visual person, I've really been looking. Maybe an insider will post a real pic one of these days.

Until then, let's not forget the simple pleasures of life.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Want a real picture of something the US might be zipping around in?

The TR3B.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Want to see an artistic take on a real world technology that may already be in full scale production and operation flight?

The details...

The Lifter Project

The pix...

The Lifter (not photos)

The lifter tech involved actually harkens back to early breakthrus in the 1920's by T T Brown. I'm certain it works.

Mr. Stein has proved in his paper “Electrokinetic Propulsion: The Ionic Wind Argument” that the ionic wind effect can not explain the phenomena in high vacuum. Since neither the electric forces of the asymmetrical E-field can provide a magnitude of force that could explain the measured thrust in vacuum, this analysis confirms the theory that at high E-field intensities in vacuum an unknown electro-gravity force is responsible for the measured thrust.

So, the 1 million dollar question is - Does this electro-gravitic lifting effect really operate in the vacuum of outer space? It if does, some elite element within US Space Command may have employed this tech longer than any of us have dreamed possible!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join