It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists Gather At LA Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Why don't you look into what they were actually doing instead of speculating yourself? Or just because you don't believe something, is it not worth your time to investigate? Is it easier to just make sarcastic remarks and wave your hand saying "these are not the droids you're looking for"? Notice i kept the Star Wars refference for you.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about this conference.
And I'm going by what the articles talk about. If you have any evidence they're doing anything but discussing conspiracy theories and talking, then please show me.

And what does my believing in it or not have to do with anything?

cb

It doesn't matter whether it happened back then, or not. It serves as a stark reminder for the people who say 'the government would never do this to us' about 11/9, that the Government have indeed planned similar operations in the past, and that these types of atrocious deceptions are in fact on the table. A little insight into the minds of these sorts of people can't hurt (us).

1. What's 11/9?

2. What's the "government?" You keep saying that but the government consists of DOZENS of agencies and hundreds of thousands of workers. You have to be more specific.
3. I asked why it didn't happen. That was a real question. Take one guess as to why they never carried it out.
4. We've also planned for the invasion of Canada. Does that mean we're going to invade Canada?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

1. What's 11/9?

9/11. I am an Englishman, and I, along with the majority of my fellow countryman, code dates in reverse to yours. Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

3. I asked why it didn't happen. That was a real question. Take one guess as to why they never carried it out.

'That was the real question'? You already knew the answer. No, they didn't carry it out, then. The reason they didn't carry it out is because they obviously found alternate methods of dealing with Cuba, either that or they weren't desperate enough at that time. Another reason could be, that they realised they could catch far bigger fish with such a 'problem reaction solution' operation. It was almost foolproof. Don't think for one second those people didn't carry that plan out because of some type of moral dilemma.

What a joke!

4. We've also planned for the invasion of Canada. Does that mean we're going to invade Canada?

Irrelevant. I'm sure most Militant Westernised nations have invasion plans for most countries. The problem with Northwood was the plans for the U.S Military to coordinate attacks on American targets, and civilians, and blame it on someone else as a pretext for war, and god knows what else. I believe there was also a plan outlined about hijacking planes, flying them into buildings, and then blaming it on Cuba. Am I mistaken? Seems to me like you either don't have a clue what you're trying to argue the case for, or you are consciously defending murder, and evil.

2. What's the "government?" You keep saying that but the government consists of DOZENS of agencies and hundreds of thousands of workers. You have to be more specific.

I am well aware of Government compartmentalisation, thank you quite kindly. Perhaps I should be more specific but I think you know what I mean. I think Richard Cheney was responsible for a lot of the internal wrongdoing on September the 11th, 2001. Cheney is vice President, I can say Government if I wish, as long as I aknowledge it's not everyone in the Government, and that there are unseen hands at work. Give up. You are nitpicking, and you know it.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As far as Northwoods, the ONLY reason it didn't happen was because the civilian government, ie, the Kennedy Administration, nixed it. Maybe if it was a Nixon administration, they'd've gone forward with it. The point is, the military brass came up with it, and, unless we want to argue that they were inhuman monsters from outer space, there's no reason to think that there would never be an administration that would green light it.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It would be nice to hear how the symposium went............

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
RF Squibbles, Alex Jones is live on air right now. They have been discussing the symposium with callers, amongst other things. Tune in. All indications at this time seem to suggest it was all a huge success.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
9/11. I am an Englishman, and I, along with the majority of my fellow countryman, code dates in reverse to yours. Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

The smiley face "
"

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Back At The Conference

For anyone actually interested in the Reuters story about the conference, here's a different link:

archive.gulfnews.com...

I had some trouble with the original link just now, so I thought an alternative link might be helpful.

Also, in case anyone missed it, Nygdan posted a link to the conference's website on the previous page. Here it is again, for convenience:

www.americanscholarssymposium.org...

Speaking of which... how 'bout that conference?

Anyone heard anything else about what came of it?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Meanwhile, Back At The Conference

Thank you for your well timed correctional manoeuvre, Majic.

Also, in case anyone missed it, Nygdan posted a link to the conference's website on the previous page. Here it is again, for convenience:

www.americanscholarssymposium.org...

Speaking of which... how 'bout that conference?

Anyone heard anything else about what came of it?

I've been listening to Alex Jones this evening (I posted a direct link to the stream; the refeed of this stream has just started). Fetzer was guesting for a while. Apparently the conference was a huge success. People who attended were calling in offering congratulations, and thanks. I think one or two clips from the event were also played. Tune in now for more information.

For anyone actually interested in the Reuters story about the conference, here's a different link:

archive.gulfnews.com...

I had some trouble with the original link just now, so I thought an alternative link might be helpful.

Thanks. I just checked the original link though, seems to be working fine for me... Isn't it working for you?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
In Security

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
Thanks. I just checked the original link though, seems to be working fine for me... Isn't it working for you?

Probably my excessively high computer security settings. Maybe I'm true CT after all.

Aside from that, it's never a bad idea to have backup links -- in case The Government shuts one down.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Probably my excessively high computer security settings. Maybe I'm true CT after all.

Understood. I'm not sure if your security should be blocking a news site like Reuters, though. Sounds a bit strange.

Aside from that, it's never a bad idea to have backup links

Agreed, thanks for the link. (Please post more, if you find them!)

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've just read some accounts from people who were at the LA conference from various pages, and pretty much what I picked up so far has been this:

William Rodriguez, the WTC janitor encountering basement explosions and calling for investigations, recounted his experiences from the day, which was apparently very emotional, and one audience member asserted that his presentation was the "highlight of the show".

Steven Jones presented his latest research on the thermite issue, and Alex Jones covered the events of 7/7 in addition to 9/11 issues. Apparently, ex-military officials were trying to suggest more credible information to Alex Jones in their presentations, but he wasn't very receptive. Ray McGovern wasn't able to make the conference, but I've seen some images that look like, and I may be mistaken, Charlie Sheen was there.

Rick Siegel and Jimmy Walters made presentations suggestive of the no-plane theory, ie at the WTC. The hologram stuff. I don't know much about Walters, but Siegel is beginning to hit me as a disinfo agent.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
have you read the work of nico haupt?

his no plane theory has no holograms, just cgi and posthypnotic suggestion.

everyone must discern for themselves.
only the wise will not make up their minds without enough hard evidence.

just like all those 'omnicient' computers in scifi, ...."INSUFFICIENT DATA" for 'X', 'PROBABILITY OF X = n%'.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
VIDEO: Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones at American Scholars Symposium

This is just a short 7 minute video, and there is basically no information in it, but it shows the inside of the conference, and the crowd, and the general atmosphere.

bsbray11, I'm not sure what to make of Rick Siegel and his no plane theory you just mentioned. I haven't looked into it, but it sounds absurd to me. I'm glad this symposium/conference was a discussion of different theories, and not everyone joining together to advocate and promote a single theory.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

lol, and this is based on what?

What if one of the peopel that was within the pentagon had been president instead of military brass? They passed it on to the president, knowing that they'd go along with it if they said 'yes'.

What is so hard to beleive about the situation? We know that someone actually came up with this insidious little idea, why think it immpossible for someone to actually choose to carry it out?

As far as nixon doing it, of course, that is, clearly, entirely speculation, and my point was only that the reason why it didn't happen was because the kennedy administration rejected it, not because the pentagon thought it was a bad idea, or too impracticle.

Anyway, on the conference, does anyone know who the special guests were? Sheen has been speculated, but now that the conference is over, who was there?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Anyway, on the conference, does anyone know who the special guests were? Sheen has been speculated, but now that the conference is over, who was there?

Check the video link I posted one above you. Sheen was there. Professor Jones, William Rodriguez, and Colonel Roberts were there, amongst others. Bsbray11 mentioned a few several posts back.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
8 Minute Video segment of Dr. James Fetzer speaking at LA Conference

This may answer some questions people from this board had for Dr. Fetzer, I haven't watched it yet, though, so it may not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join