It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Coming to ATS!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here's a link to a website with the original article on the skinwalker ranch.

www.aliendave.com...

Happy reading.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I got the questions emailed to George Monday (yesterday) he replied that he will have the interview completed and to me by the weekend. Probably Sunday which means I'll hopefully have it up and posted by Monday 03 July, 2006.

We are going to be selecting Members to participate in the Guest Speaker part next week also. I'll start a new thread about that. We are thinking maybe 10 Members who are well versed in the subjects at hand would be about right for the formal session.

We are hoping George, will agree to an open "free for all" wherein any Member who wants to can ask him questions after the formal session. This goes with the interview style we came up with where the interview is broken up into subjects and the last question is an "Open Rant" the interviewee can use to say whatever the heck (s)he wants!

Stay tuned.

Springer...

[edit on 6-28-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cool Springer,

Looking forward to it. George sounds like a real game guy if he's willing to face the madness that is us.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just ordered the book; Hunt for the Skinwalker. I did not realize the George co-wrote it. I can't wait to read it.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'd like to know something different. I'd like to know if Mr. Knapp has or knows of family in Massachusetts. I knew someone who looked identical to him by the name of Knapp.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hey we're kinda neighbors. Im in RI...cool.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
George just told me he is filling in for Art Bell on Coast to Coast this Sunday noght, he'll be speaking with Bill Birnes and the Eckers of "UFO Magazine". Might want to listen.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Would it be ok to ask him if he's Richard's brother? this is killing me. I hope you can ask him. I dont think this would be out of line. Thank you!
Hope you can let me know!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Cool Springer, thanks for theupdate.

Does coast 2 coast offer downloads if we miss the broadcast?

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just curious if there's any update on the interview.

SPiderj

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
George has been slammed with sweeps week and is working on the interview. Soon as he's done I'll post it.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Cool thanks for the update.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just heard from George Knapp that he will have the "Email Interview" back to me by Tuesday night so I will get it up Wednesday morning.

Hopefully he will be ready for the "Guest Appearance" later this week as well. If not I'm confident he will be "LIVE" by next week latest.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey, where is is?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There has been a recent rise in the amount of USO (Under Sea Objects) or UFO's seen diving into the open ocean and or rising up from the open ocean in the past few years.

Spottings from Cruise Ships, Navy Vessels to Fishing fleets around the globe of crafts traveling underwater in the worlds oceans.

Are these types of UFO's the same or an entirely different group from the ones over Southwest USA?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Hey, where is is?

I had a family emergency and just got back in town this evening. George has completed all of the email interview (IT'S AWESOME READING) with the exception of the "Rant" at the end which he is tweaking.

This man has lots to say and he says it very well.

I'll get it up by the weekend once he's finished with his proofing.

Springer...

[edit on 7-19-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I'll get it up by the weekend once he's finished with his proofing.

Springer...

[edit on 7-19-2006 by Springer]

Cool, looking forward to reading it.

How you holding up?

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks Springer!
Cant wait for the release.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
George's Interview can be seen HERE.

It's simply fabulous THANKS to the members who came up with the questions and the fact George Knapp knows how to write!

Springer...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Great Job Springer, really good.

Hope you and your family are doing better again thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

And thanks again George, next trip to the taco bar is on me....ahhhh tacooss.

Spiderj

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join