It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Coming to ATS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
READ GEORGE'S EXCLUSIVE ATS INTERVIEW

If you don't know who the man in the picture is you need to study up on all things "Area 51"...

Gorge Knapp, the intrepid Investigative Reporter with KLAS TV, Channel 8 In Las Vegas, Nevada has agreed to do an "interview" via email and a Guest Speaker Appearance here on AboveTopSecret.com!

I need questions, really GOOD questions for George from our astute Membership for the interview. Please post your questions here in this thread and I'll pick the best 10 and email them to George for his answers. Once I've got his responses I'll put the interview up on ATSNN as an exclusive.

George's Guest Speaker appearance is tentatively scheduled for mid July. Stay tuned to this thread for updates.

Springer...

[edit on 7-22-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey Springer,

If I am Correct this is the same gentleman who investigated The Skinwalker Ranch, so we now have more than area 51 to talk about.

It's good to know Vegas...

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Gorge Knapp, the intrepid Investigative Reporter with KLAS TV, Channel 8 In Las Vegas, Nevada has agreed to do an "interview" via email and a Guest Speaker Appearance here on AboveTopSecret.com!

And you said the hypno-coin would never work!
I believe in the news world they call this kind of interview a "get". Nice job Springer.

I've actually got some serious questions for this one as I believe George has done his best over the years (and that ain't easy) to really approach the subject of all things paranormal as an open minded skeptic.

I want to think about the questions though...whens the interview?

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd be interested to hear his thoughts regarding the supposed 25-mile buffer surrounding the base, public land mind you, from which there are reports of buried security sensors. Again, on public land. The Bureau of Land Management hasn't seemed able to provide any information on the legality of such, aside from the issue that by unearthing them they are rendered non-functional. The act of which is considered destruction of goverment property and punishable by laws regarding such. Kind of raises the question as to "what's public?" anymore.

More to follow, but that's a good starting point. The base certainly has a defined perimeter, so why the need to extend certain security measures onto public land.

As we have, all too often, heard "If you have nothing hide ... ?"

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Okay, I've got some questions for George, some regarding the skinwalker ranch story and a couple regarding lazar.

Now before I put these questions forward keep in mind that I consider myself an opend minded skeptic but will be posing questions (some) that well there really is no other way to ask the questions without sounding like a bit of a nut bag but hey, that's not new so away we go:

1) If George knows can he tell us the current status of NIDS and if they are still working at "Skinwalker Ranch". If so is the phenomena still silent or has activity begun to increase again. A side question would be that since NIDS seems very quiet as of late are they still an active research group? If george knows that is.

2) Does he have an opinion on the folk tales of Bottle Hollow which has connected stories to the ranch. Does he know if NIDS looked into Bottle Hollow.

3) In regards to the supposed dogs that were turned into a "grey like butter substance" while chasing the blue colored plasma like balls...does George know if this is fact? Did NIDS examine the grey like butter stuff, if so what was the conclusion. I don't know much about plasma but if this was some form of ball lightning could that cook a dog that quickly and leave nothing but, let's face it a disgusting puddle of goo behind.

4) Was there ever any conlcusion regarding the ice disks and the circular (I guess we'll call them soil samples) "cookie cutter" holes on the pastures?

5) Have any extensive geological studies been done in the immediate area that would suggest that this is all somehow caused by something natural?

While I do not want to disrespect or discount the skinwalker legends of the Ute people, I am certainly more interested and intrigued by the possiblity that this is somehow an actual example of conflicting dimensions.

So my next questions while out there is based on something that out of all the stories of the ranch I find personally very significant and it is the following quote from Georges original article that prompts the question:

From George's Article:
On the day the Gormans moved their furnishings onto the property, they had their first foreshadowing of the events that would follow. They spotted an extremely large wolf out in the pasture. The wolf cautiously made its way across the field, and, to the surprise of everyone, sidled up to the family, acting like it was a familiar pet. It had rained that day, and the family remembers the wolf smelled like a wet dog as they were petting it.
After a few minutes, the wolf strolled over to the corral and grabbed a calf by its snout, attempting to pull it through the corral bars. Gorman and his father began beating on the wolf's back with sticks but it wouldn't release the calf. Gorman grabbed a .357 Magnum from his truck and shot the wolf at point-blank range. The slug had no noticeable effect.
Gorman pumped another bullet into the wolf, which then let go of the calf but stood looking at the family as if nothing had happened. Gorman shot it two more times with the powerful handgun. The big animal backed off a bit, but showed no signs of distress, not even any blood.
The mystified rancher retrieved a hunting rifle and shot the wolf again, once more at close range. Gorman is not only an experienced marksman but a big-game hunter of considerable repute. Five slugs should have been enough to bring down an elk, let alone a wolf. The fifth shot caused a chunk of hair and flesh to fly off the wolf, but it still didn't seem fazed. After a sixth shot, the wolf casually trotted across the field into a muddy thicket. Gorman and his father tracked the beast for about a mile, following its pawprints through the mud, but the tracks suddenly ended, as if the wolf had simply vanished into thin air.
Returning to the corral area, Gorman examined the chunk of wolf flesh and says it looked and smelled like rotten meat. He made inquiries among his neighbors, but no one seemed to know anything about any tame, over-sized wolves in the area. A few weeks later, Mrs. Gorman encountered a wolf that was so large, its back was parallel with the top of her window as it stood beside her car. The wolf was accompanied by a dog-like animal that she couldn't identify.

My question is a multi-parter:

6) Was this story ever verified by anyone at NIDS. Meaning, did the gorman/shermans save the odd sample of flesh? If so what were the findings?

6a) I'm going to assume here but only for the sake of the question. Assuming that there was some form of inter-dimensional activity going on at the time could the wolf like creature have been a physical manifestation of something from a higher or lower dimension? By higher or lower I do not mean dimension in the sense of angels and demons but simply a parralel reality existing at a different frequency than our own. If we are to assume that these realities exist how would something manifest here and what would it look and behave like? So I guess my basic question is could this for lack of a better term been a "test" of some sort or an attempt at communication (for lack of a better term) that went wrong?

7) In regards to the rumors that it may be a place where the government or some other black budget cabal is experimenting with next gen warfare technology, what is Georges opinion of that theory? And has he ever heard the term "Batch Consignment(s)" while investigating the case?

Okay that's my skinwalker questions now for my ufo/lazar questions:

1) Looking back now almost ten years to the height of the last major UFO frenzy which I gauge to have been building throughout the nineties but really peeked during the years of 1995-1998. Looking back while he was in the center of a lot investigations is there anything he wishes he had done differently or was there an opportunity he feels he missed or overlooked that now he wishes he had looked into. Or conversely are there things he got sucked into that he now wishes he had said "i'm outta here"?

2) In regards to Bob Lazar, he seems to still have a relationship with Bob. Does he still believe Bob and in the end what is that makes Bob so convincing to him.

Just my own opinion, I've never met Bob but I like his story. During the nineties there was so much to be gained by crazy tales that it seemed the bigger the lie the more people swallowed it whole. Bob's stories were always "boring" compared to other tales which is either the mind of a brilliant hoaxer or a guy that was telling the truth.

I know I'll get scoffed at but I really think Bob was sincere, wether he was duped or not I believe that he believed he was telling the truth but I would certianly like to hear George's take on the situation.

3) In regards to Bob Lazar who claimed (I think it was 1992) that the U.S. had stockpiled an element called 115 that of course didn't exist at the time but now does as it was synthesized in 2004. Does George consider this proof of Bob's story or is it just an educated guess made by a very smart guy?

4) Bob had made statements regarding 115 as being used in anti-gravity drive for the flying saucers, though the current synthesized elements break down so fast is there any indication by those involved in making 115 that it could (if the right isotope were found) have anti-gravitic properties?

5) Is there any indication that the scientific community believe that element 115 will be found naturally, not on earth of course but somewhere else?

6) What would George consider his most "Wow" moment and his biggest "d'oh!" moment during his years of investigation.

7) Why do the aliens constantly refer to me as Gary? They know it's not my name and you would think if you're going to drag someone out of theire bed in the wee hours of the night and cram a probe up your yam-yam with not so much as a "High spider, can we get you something to read" that they would at least call me by my proper name. What up with that?

That's all I have for now, may or may not have more. If i have made a mistake with my info let me know...as for the last question springer you knew it was coming

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The following is a list straight from George of he likes to discuss:

email from George Knapp:

I am comfortable talking about Skinwalker stuff, Area 51 topics, Dan Burisch, Phil Corso, Russian UFO files, animal mutes, mystery black triangles, etc...

Spider, you have done well, very well.
Thanks.

POINTS! We have decided only the best questions will make it into the interview and since we are only doing 20 questions or less, we'll award 5,000 ATS points for each question included in the email interview.

I want to get this out by Monday 26 June, 2006.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Spider, you have done well, very well.
Thanks.

It was bound to happen eventually.

Glad to know there are other topics he's happy to discuss, needless to say I'll probably have a couple more.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
*ponders*

well... I guess my question would be:

Why do we have to ask?

In other words, if the gentleman in question possesses sensitive information that he believes should be in the public domain… why do we have to fish for it? Why not just publish the stuff and move on…

Don’t get me wrong, I dig on having guest speakers and exclusive interviews and stuff… this just seems kind of rock show to me, that’s all… does he have a new book coming out or something?

twj

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
*ponders*

well... I guess my question would be:

Why do we have to ask?

In other words, if the gentleman in question possesses sensitive information that he believes should be in the public domain… why do we have to fish for it? Why not just publish the stuff and move on…

Don’t get me wrong, I dig on having guest speakers and exclusive interviews and stuff… this just seems kind of rock show to me, that’s all… does he have a new book coming out or something?

twj

Torb... Go learn who George Knapp is dude.

He is an Investigative REPORTER who looks into all the topics we discuss here in this forum. He has debunked a few would be hoaxers in his day too.

He has no "sensitive information" to simply post and move on from. He is a "celebrity" in his own right thanks to his television investigative journalism, a published author (yes he has a new book out) and has led a fascinating life. In other words he's damned interesting, smart and a very cool guy.

That's why.

Besides what's so bad about "Rock Show"? There's no reason at all we can't have some FUN around here.

Springer...

[edit on 6-23-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would like to hear his thoughts on the "why" of the Dan Burisch saga. Are they nut jobs or is there something more to their motivation?

Also, I've heard that Kit Green, Bob Collins, & Doty were somehow supportive of or involved with Burisch at one point - any truth to that? Besides, Dan/Marci/Don - who else is within their "think tank"?

Also - does he see any link between the Burisch story and Serpo? Competing hoaxes perhaps?

That's all I can think of now.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I got a fairly simple but good question

What has been the most amazing thing youve ever herd and belived about area 51

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Those are good questions there Spider. Though I don’t know if he’ll be able to answer the last one, but I’ll give it a shot. They call you Gary because they inserted the wrong implant in you. Somewhere there is a guy named Gary, and he is wondering why they always call him Spider.

Seriously, I am also interested in what he says about Skinwalker Ranch, and those are good questions.

1) One thing I would like to know is, because the location of Skinwalker Ranch had such a long history of events, has anyone at the NIDS had a theory as to why the phenomenon was singular to that location? Did they measure any magnetic anomalies or vortexes at that location that may be causing it?

2) What is the current level of activity of UFO’s in the Las Vegas area? Are people still reporting them, or have they dropped off?

3) I also wanted to comment on how well I thought he did the C2C show with Bob Lazar, and wanted to know if he has he been offered to do more C2C radio shows?

If you could pass those along to him, that would be great.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
I would like to hear his thoughts on the "why" of the Dan Burisch saga. Are they nut jobs or is there something more to their motivation?

In talking to George, he has some very unique "commentary" on Danny Burisch...

We are going to leave him an "open ended" rant opportunity. We want t see how that works with this type of "interview". Sort of an unlimited, "say what you want to say" deal at the end of the questions.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Dan Burisch

Wasn't Burish associated with Ser....oh, never mind.

Knapps thoughts about that group might be interesting too. Perhaps he could do a news cast on the sudden rise and dramatic fall of it for KLAS?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I personally am very interested in hearing about what George thinks about the Russian UFO Files he was able to obtain and specifically his thoughts about the similarities of the UFO effecting Russian Missiles and Launch Codes , that was very similar to incidents that happened at WhiteSands and to an incident that happened here in the U.S , Loring AFB , and also in the U.K. at Bentwaters/Rendlesham.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
How does he feel about Slerpo?
(If he feels like us...hoax)

How does he feel about disinformation and what it does to harm real UFO type research or real UFO stories that might one day be released.

Does he find it Odd that Bob Lazar is now getting Government grants for Nuclear work after his story about Area 51?

Thank you.

Sandman..

[edit on 6-24-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He told me he removed himself from the spam email list that has been promoting slurpo months ago by blocking the sender's email address. That being said he hasn't kept with the bullocks since.

I'll ask him again though.

UPDATE on Question Submissions:

I would like ALL QUESTIONS submitted by end of today so I can get the interview written up and out to him tomorrow morning.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I don’t know if he’ll be able to answer the last one, but I’ll give it a shot. They call you Gary because they inserted the wrong implant in you. Somewhere there is a guy named Gary, and he is wondering why they always call him Spider.

That should definitely not make as much sense as it does.
: But it clears a lot up thanks Hal.

As for this:

By Springer:
He told me he removed himself from the spam email list that has been promoting slurpo months ago by blocking the sender's email address.

Another reason to like George perhaps a similar low tolerance to shenanigans like the rest of us.

I would have thought there would have been a lot more people interested in this.

One question off topic would have to be about his relationship with the folks at KLAS. Obviously Georges work is not exclusively paranormal and he is a vetted investigative journalist, but are there times when his employers and co-workers give him the slow eye roll when he pitches some ideas or (aside from good ratings) do they tend to be supportive...the short jist is how many times over the years has he come close to getting fired.

But if we really have only twenty questions or less ditch it, it's more a curiosity on my part than an important question.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
1) In studying Area 51, have you learned anything more about the infamous Papoose Lakebed region, or S-4 as Lazar referred to it...such as any other unusual activity, closing that area down, etc.?

2) How is Bob's (Lazar) company doing these days? Is it true that he's actually working on some cutting edge items for the military?

3) Have you heard of the "Battle of LA" UFO incident, where a UFO was allegedly fired upon by US artillery in 1942? What is your opinion of this incident?

4) Would you mind telling Gary Napier that Hanger 18 is at Wright-Patterson, not Area 51? (somewhat tongue in cheek there)

5) Many here at ATS are behind the Disclosure Project. From your articles, it would seem you have the same "fringe" opinion I do of Dr. Greer and of this project's expected success (i.e. lack thereof). Can you clarify your stance on the Disclosure Project, for those who aren't aware of it?

6) What one UFO witness has captivated you the most, convincing you that he/she was completely genuine and had no other alterior motive?

7) Do you have a theory behind the tapering off of seriously interesting UFO sightings/encounters? Or do you believe this isn't tapering off?

8) Based on all you've read, heard, seen, and researched, what do you believe is the aliens' true agenda in visiting Earth? What is your pet theory on this?

9) Being close to Roswell, have you EVER come across anything resembling the flowery tape that Charles Moore described? The skeptics sieze on this always, yet personally I have never seen anything to support the existance of said tape. Have I simply missed this?

10) Do you have any new information regarding the larger black triangles that have been recently reported in the Area 51 region, with F-15 chaser planes, etc.?

Question for Springer... Why isn't this bigger news!!!!???!!! This should at least be on the front page, c'mon!

EDIT: OK See it now...

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
hey anyone want to U2U some links on what this Skinwalker ranch is...ive never heard of it.....anyways i got a few questions

-About how big is area 51 and how far down does it go?
-What are some things he found out about Area 51 that most people do not know
-What does it take to work at Area 51
-In his personal oppion what does he think really goes on in area 51
-What is with the 9mile long runway at Groomlake
edit: oh guess im a little late askin these questions but i would still like some links on the ranch place...thanks!

[edit on 6/26/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join