It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why guys don't like man boobs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Usually most guys who don't like man boobs are straight or, have man boobs.
Every one else has probably had countless hours of inocent, but at some one elses expense, the gleeful laughter resultant from man boobs.

I just had to, the other thread I havn't read. It is more fun this way.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Man boobs are a serious problem today. Personally, I don't know how difficult it is to live a life with physical challenges other than being a member of the hairy teet club, but I do know this; man boobs prevents a guy from doing any gainful work.

A thousand times over in the work locker room the guys complain of breast sensitivity and the mere fact that their boobs get in the way of moving their arms to build things.

Men who work hate it, and men who recieve welfare checks exploit it while drinking 40 ouncers on the front porch to impress naive women. This is exactly why I never voted for Bush. He never even brought up the man boob issue in his campaign, which is really vital to the future of how men will percieve themselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Man boobs ...or... man boobs? Pick one.

OR
?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
lol because there is nothing and
even man has a big boops like girl
I don't desire them anyway.

That just because of man isn't girl.

I think far for that,

If man body is like girl except genital,that would be the scariest thing in the universe.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What about hermaphrodites? They would be the scariest thing to you then?
I wouldn't be scared, but uncomfortable might be a feeling.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
r u talking man boobs when a guy is fat?

or guys that wanna be chicks?

cos the fat booby thang and guy/chick thang is sort of

but yanno, each to their own. If a guy wants to get boobs then whatever but as for going shwing...definitely not!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
To man boob or not to man boob, that should not even be the question.
:shk:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Man boobs are just wrong, especially on big hairy guys who like to show them off at the beach.

Makes me want to puke.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Man boobs are just wrong, especially on big hairy guys who like to show them off at the beach.

Makes me want to puke.

I know what you mean. Same thing goes for women also. If you want to show stuff off then you must have the body for it. If you do not have the body for it, wear a t-shirt or something else to cover it up. The only thing worse than a guy showing off his man boobs at the beach, is a guy in a speedo.

new topics

top topics

join