It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 13
0
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

Originally posted by gfad

Thats irrelevant.
You recorded this off the TV!!!!!!


I did not record this off TV. It was uploaded from a camcorder onto a computer and put into an .mpeg format, from NASA's LIVE BROADCAST Down link. Later it was removed.

Although all of your "distortion", "blur", suggestions have truth behind them, the REAL truth is that even after such compression, objects are still easily identifiable. For instance the OBVIOUS birds that fly past before the UFOS. You can clearly make out lots of detail from them. I know that when an object gets smaller it can only get as small as a single pixel that can only be a single color. But these pixels are taking up more than 8 complete pixels. You can draw a LOT with 8 pixels, no matter what the compression is.


I am confused?


I was watching the LIVE BROADCAST launch of STS-114 on July 25 last year, on the NASA channel of my satellite TV service. At the same time I was recording it all onto one of my computer's hard drive via ATI TV WONDER. During the launch I noticed some very STRANGE craft circling and weaving in and out of clouds and also the smoke trail left from the shuttle.


Please clear it up.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]




posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"All eyes where still on the shuttle when these things were flying. Also, when all eyes are focused on a subject and small black things start flying in the corner of your eye, you brain is trained to come up with the first normal logical answer, and that would be a bird of some sort, so you ignore it."

Could that be because they are infact birds....


I watched the video and all i seen were birds like seriously why would a UFO fly around a plume of smoke??? I think people just have wild imaginations and jump to conclusions. It is a #ty quality low res video to think that some of you are saying you can accuratly measure pixelated bad quality video reminds me of that time someone posted that the queen was a shapeshifter due to some bad pixelation and distortion at her birthday parade deal in London.

I don't buy this video has UFO's in it when all I see are birds and bad video quality.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Truth Is Out There


Originally posted by LAES YVAN
But it seem as though the REAL QUESTION OF THIS VIDEO IS. "DID THE OBJECTS PASS THROUGH THE SMOKE FROM THE SHUTTLE?"

I say yes they did.

I think we can agree that this has been a rather spirited discussion so far.


I just wanted to chime in and say that I don't know for sure what the truth is in this case, but that it's okay to stand by your convictions if you think you're right.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. I don't know. But it's okay either way.

Either way, I won't respect you one whit less as an ATSer.

Especially in light of how many times I've been wrong.


I know it's frustrating as hell to try to make a point and have folks just not get it, but I urge you to be patient and not let it bother you.

It's okay for people to disagree on ATS, and it's okay for all of us to believe whatever we want to.

That is the very definition of intellectual freedom.

Some members may just have to be content to agree to disagree in this case, but it certainly wouldn't be the first nor last time that has happened.


Anyway, sorry for the somewhat off-topic commentary.

My opinion: whatever any member may conclude, it's okay.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Please clear it up.


Just read the rest of post 1.


Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Unfortunately I decided to wait and keep quiet about it until I felt the right time to discuss it. During the year long wait I have accidentally formatted 1 of 4 hard drives on my computer that contained video's I recorded, but for some reason that ONE video I had found off the Internet was on another hard drive, so I still have it.


Sometime I feel no one is even reading what I'm typing.


Originally posted by The_Doctor
I watched the video and all i seen were birds like seriously why would a UFO fly around a plume of smoke???


Maybe to find out what we are burning to get out of the atmosphere.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]


Xo0

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

Originally posted by gfad

Thats irrelevant.
You recorded this off the TV!!!!!!


I did not record this off TV. It was uploaded from a camcorder onto a computer and put into an .mpeg format, from NASA's LIVE BROADCAST Down link. Later it was removed.

Although all of your "distortion", "blur", suggestions have truth behind them, the REAL truth is that even after such compression, objects are still easily identifiable. For instance the OBVIOUS birds that fly past before the UFOS. You can clearly make out lots of detail from them. I know that when an object gets smaller it can only get as small as a single pixel that can only be a single color. But these pixels are taking up more than 8 complete pixels. You can draw a LOT with 8 pixels, no matter what the compression is.


I seriously doubt it the original image was 8 pixels large and still.. Digital cameras are known for their bad quality.. (Converting to SVCD (most likely) creates the same effect as a JPEG picture)..



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We are reading, how did you get the video from the HD to the camcorder and back.

You say nothing about a camcorder in the first post, just your TV card.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xo0
I seriously doubt it the original image was 8 pixels large and still.. Digital cameras are known for their bad quality.. (Converting to SVCD (most likely) creates the same effect as a JPEG picture)..


Download the main video I posted and check it out yourself...



Originally posted by SpittinCobra
We are reading, how did you get the video from the HD to the camcorder and back.

You say nothing about a camcorder in the first post, just your TV card.



On the NASA web page I downloaded the video from last year, it said the video was taken from a camcorder and uploaded to a computer into .mpeg format and available on their server as is. That's where I got this video from.

B.T.W. no one said this was digital or analog.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can you link us to the page you found the video? I understand you say its gone.



[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]


Xo0

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

Originally posted by Xo0
I seriously doubt it the original image was 8 pixels large and still.. Digital cameras are known for their bad quality.. (Converting to SVCD (most likely) creates the same effect as a JPEG picture)..


Download the main video I posted and check it out yourself...


I did that and the only thing I saw was bad compression...



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was told about their web page of downlaods from NASA TV.

www.nasa.gov...

Page looks a lot different then it did a year ago though..


jra

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Also, all the officials that work for NASA probably DID see them and kept quiet. Or quickly dismissed them as birds like or something other than UFOS because GOD FORBID ANYONE BELIEVE IN UFOS.


Yeah I'm sure the thousands of people that all work for NASA would keep quiet about such things if they were truely UFO's of alien origin.


Your post is nothing but assumptions (and you know what they say about assumption). I still find it hard to believe that with all the people seeing it live wouldn't have said something if there was indeed a UFO there.

And to me they don't look like they are flying through the smoke trail. Seeing as how the resolution of the video is small and that the objects in question are only a few pixels in size. Once they get further away and thus get smaller, they won't show up as easily on the video, if at all.

I always find it kind of amusing when people claim to see UFO's in video footage and the UFO is always a few pixels in size and low res and highly compressed, yet the people who were really there never see these things. Sorry, but I trust the eyes of hundreds of witnesses over low compressed video footage any day. And if no one there has said anything about UFO's then I doubt there were any.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I am confused?

Please clear it up.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]


Actually a pretty clear explication. (except for the video camera part). 8 pixel can depict a lot, just look at any given Atari video game made before 1987.

As for the video camera aimed at a TV thing, that does require some work...wouldn't it have been easier to TiVO the thing or to at least VHS this and then convert it directly to digital? These tapes can be taken to several other businesses to do this.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Maybe you should go back and reread.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe you all need to back down a bit. The OP stated that it was interesting video and also had much to say regarding the fact that secondary videos seem to leave these little details out. That's the part that interests me...the fact that they are no longer included and that "original" and unedited footage was hard to find.

If this was WTC or Pentagon video, then you guys would be frothing at the mouth right now. So I don't 'get' you guys at all.

And it's obvious that this isn't some schmuck trying to hoax anyone as much as it is someone who believes they saw something other than birds on this video and isn't buying the 'bird' theory.

Right now, the burden of proof is on those who believe they were not UFO's. They didn't look like birds to me, either.

So back up your claims and stop w/ the bashing.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It wasn't what the UFO's looked like that got my attention. It was the speed, and way of which they were moving. And also the fact that they CLEARLY go in and out of the plume of smoke. CLEARLY. And the size of them in general, compared to the plume of smoke...

Seriously.. when i saw this video, my first thoughts were... are those birds? But closer examination shows they are NOT. They fly nothing like birds. And if the so called "compression" was bad, then why do they show up so boldly yet disappear so easily? You would think they are so small that even when they are at the "right angle" they would still be hard to see, but they ARNT hard to see, they stand out like sore thumbs. They fly way to fast and smooth to be birds... serious.. i figured this community would see that, that is the only reason I even bothered showing it.

If you can find this exact video any where else.. I just may drop the whole thing right here right now.. But the fact this video is NO WHERE ON ALL OF THE INTERNET. Should give you an idea of how intense some UFO's coverups can be, if in fact this is a massive UFO cover up.

I to wonder if anyone else seen these objects... thats why the title of this thread is UNNOTICED FLYING OBJECTS.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Sometime I feel no one is even reading what I'm typing.


Originally posted by The_Doctor
I watched the video and all i seen were birds like seriously why would a UFO fly around a plume of smoke???


Maybe to find out what we are burning to get out of the atmosphere.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]


Oh, by the way...welcome to my world.




posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota


Right now, the burden of proof is on those who believe they were not UFO's. They didn't look like birds to me, either.

So back up your claims and stop w/ the bashing.



Im afraid not, and there is not bashing going on.



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
It wasn't what the UFO's looked like that got my attention. It was the speed, and way of which they were moving. And also the fact that they CLEARLY go in and out of the plume of smoke. CLEARLY. And the size of them in general, compared to the plume of smoke...

Seriously.. when i saw this video, my first thoughts were... are those birds? But closer examination shows they are NOT. They fly nothing like birds. And if the so called "compression" was bad, then why do they show up so boldly yet disappear so easily? You would think they are so small that even when they are at the "right angle" they would still be hard to see, but they ARNT hard to see, they stand out like sore thumbs. They fly way to fast and smooth to be birds... serious.. i figured this community would see that, that is the only reason I even bothered showing it.

If you can find this exact video any where else.. I just may drop the whole thing right here right now.. But the fact this video is NO WHERE ON ALL OF THE INTERNET. Should give you an idea of how intense some UFO's coverups can be, if in fact this is a massive UFO cover up.

I to wonder if anyone else seen these objects... thats why the title of this thread is UNNOTICED FLYING OBJECTS.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]


agreed. when i saw the footage it was good enough to not immediately dismiss it as birds.

Also, you were lucky to have even grabbed the footage that you did, considering the knee-jerk circumstances of the video capture. Those things are hard to find.

Try to find first-off launch footage out of Vandenburg...even tougher after 6 months.


jra

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I watched the video and all i seen were birds like seriously why would a UFO fly around a plume of smoke???


Maybe to find out what we are burning to get out of the atmosphere.


If Aliens are truely here, and have been so since at least 1947 (Roswell) Then they would have had 50 years of rocket launches to figure that out, why now?. Plus there are so many ways to figure it out without flying through a plume of exaust. Plus I'm sure they could just log-on to the internet and do a google search. It's a lot more discreet



posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I read the whole thread before posting about 3-4 pages ago. Maybe you were too busy arguing your point to notice. I'm still sitting on the fence. I don't know what they are.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join