It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nexus Points Emerge For Potential Summer Attack

Numerous nexus points have emerged that suggest major western governments are preparing for a summer terror attack that will provide the justification needed for an air strike on Iran before the midterm elections in early November.

While there is a danger of becoming the boy who cried wolf, disturbing trends over the last couple of months do strongly indicate that the twist in the tale, which is always to be expected in an election year, will be a staged attack on a major developed city. Here are the red flags:

-- A report in the Washington Post detailing how 6,000 federal government officials will enter shadow government bunkders on June 19th for a continuity of government drills in anticipation of a major terrorist attack. Every major terrorist attack is preceded by or runs parallel to a government drill in order to provide governments plausible deniability if they get caught facilitating the attack.

-- Martial law evacuation exercises being conducted in Washington DC under the cover of manufactured crises (shootings in office buildings).

-- A report from CBS News quoting anonymous government officials who say that they would be suprised if an attack didn't happen before the end of the year.

-- Sagging presidential approval numbers that have dipped into the twenties for the first time.

-- A GOP memo that touts a devastating attack by terrorists on US soil as a way of keeping the Republican party from losing control of Congress in the 2006 midterm elections and restoring Bush's image as a war leader.

-- The need for a pretext to launch an airstrike on Iran's alleged nuclear processing facilities, an eventuality scheduled for LATE JUNE OR EARLY JULY, according to former CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

-- A nationwide FEMA program teaching Pastors and other neighborhood volunteers to inculcate the inevitability of martial law in America to their communities and urging them not to resist when it happens.

Again, this doesn't mean something will happen on June 19th, but it makes you wonder...

Sections taken from prisonplanet.com

[edit on 11-6-2006 by thunderstruck521]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Sorry, but what does this have to do with a nuke going of on June 19th?

It could have everything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
If nothing happens on the 19th, then what?
Another prediction? This keeps up you gonna loose credibility. And to those that believe....

It's not a prediction (exactly)
It's a Hypothesis. That's what people with Suspicious Minds do.
Why this..... why that.....what are they doing now....etc. Why are they hiding that.....We hypothesis... it's just in our nature.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The thought of another terrorist attack (of any type) scares the hell out of me. Not because I'm afraid that I might be a victim of it, but because our country will die if another large attack happens. Our republic can't survive it. The government will get ALL our rights. Remember how Bush signed in PATRIOT Act I after 9/11, and how they tried to sign in PATRIOT Act II? God knows how bad it will be after the next attack.

From all the indications I've seen, and many other sources think this is what will happen as well, after the next attack:

-- More draconian legislation that completely obliterates the Bill of Rights
-- The establishment of a full-scale police state in America
-- And internment camps for Arab-Americans (and probably political dissidents as well)

Note: the camps have been built up and staffed over the last 10 years, but it has accelerated since 9/11.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

-- And internment camps for Arab-Americans (and probably political dissidents as well)

IMHO..I think this would be for the best.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Sidious

-- And internment camps for Arab-Americans

Racism: The doctrine that race is the basic determinant of human abilities and that, therefore, the various racial groups constitute a hierarchy in which one group is properly regarded as superior to others. Racism has also been defined using the following formula: Power+Prejudice=Racism. Racism has also been defined as a "system of advantage based on race."
www.unk.edu/offices/aaeo/index.php
Source.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunderstruck521

While there is a danger of becoming the boy who cried wolf, disturbing trends over the last couple of months do strongly indicate that the twist in the tale, which is always to be expected in an election year, will be a staged attack on a major developed city. Here are the red flags:

-- A GOP memo that touts a devastating attack by terrorists on US soil as a way of keeping the Republican party from losing control of Congress in the 2006 midterm elections and restoring Bush's image as a war leader.

What chance the staging of a foiled terrorist nuclear attack to make Bush look like the war leader who can save America? Kidnap a few people of Middle Eastern appearance, plant them somewhere with some incriminating evidence, blueprints, incomplete weapon components, training videos, then someone drops an anonymous tip off to the authorities and the DHS pounces. Bush strides out to the podium; 'I said it was my job to protectify the American people and that's exactly what I'm doing'. The media laps it up like kittens and the GOP surges in the polls. Plausible simplicity? Pre-emptive conspiracy theorising. What else has the GOP got going for it?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

I don't think there is a chance in hell of that happening. Today will probally be a perfectly normal day. If nothing happens it will just prove that alot of you guys have way to much time on your hands.

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

Ram

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The most scary thing i see develop resently is this:

They are splitting up the crowd - can't you see it?

------------------------------------------------------------
People who belive in the New World Order -

And people who don't.
------------------------------------------------------------
They are smarter than i thought.
People who don't want the microchip - what side would they be on? Proberly the side where people are when they don't want NWO.

People who want NWO - get's Microchipped.
hmm.
Im talking about - after the next event..
Disaster whatever you like to call it.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Ram]

And then - people who did not get microchipped - will be send to a concentration camp... You wont be able to track their end/death - if a new microchip system is up and running.
And the microchipped people - wont care less. they never really had freinds/relations with the humans who didn't get the chip.

Cause they split us up.
---------------------------------------------------------
Well i ask you - Are the chips ready? to be shipped across USA yet?

Or maybe they want to really create anger.. And split us up even more.. that way they can be absolutly sure that they don't need you in the New World Order. Or they need you.

That way - We are once again making the choice ourselves. And they will be without guilt. and can carry on the Big plan from there on. But the deportation should happend during rise of panic i think - So there will be atleast two major strikes left in the plan.

A strike to make people agree for the microchip - and a strike to kill of the unwanted slaves - in state of emergency. If the population is chipped - then it's just a matter of transporting the unwanted minds to the camps..Without the knowing of the chipped people.

That is the Mark of The Beast. It's not really about jews or blacks..white or asians - its about keeping the working families alive. And get rid of the people who have a mind that is in conflict with the State...Thats all.

Why would they micro tag families that is "not" part of the working class. Those families will resist being implanted. And they don't need families that crate children that would resist..They need slaves. So they will wipe out entire families, if a family produces offspring that would resist the New World Order - wipe them out - we don't need them. "Arbeit mach frei" - "Work makes you free"

People who don't really care about conspiracy- People who think what is going on in the media is truth - will be tagged, cause they don't really care - they are the working class hero's you know. John Lennon Who was shot, once made a song called "Working Class Hero" tralala..

They are splitting us up people - thats it. Survival of the fittest.

Maybe that is why they give us clues that they really are currupt. You know - People who don't really care - will never know it anyway. Cause they don't really care about all these "conspiracy Bull"

Amazing isn't it?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Where is the proof of your story. And that is what it is a fairy tail. If you show me a link that helped you with these ideas I will gladly read it. Something acredited not some hoaky web site.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
People being microchipped ??

Are you on crack or something?

This is the REAL WORLD not the Sci-fi chennal mate.

What do you add to this debate by taking some non sense idea (magical sonic brain wave pattern distupters) and dancing away into fantasy land ?

Some people have added some actual real world news and opnions about why June 17th might lead to something.

Microchips and the NWO? - You need to stay off the coffee, mineral water for you from now on.

SP

Ram

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
People being microchipped ??

Are you on crack or something?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 31, 2006

WISCONSIN BANS FORCED HUMAN RFID CHIPPING
Groundbreaking Law Spotlights Opposition to VeriChip.
-------------------------
What can i say... Please - thank you..something. my pleasure.

Hey i havn't seen TV for 5 years now - forgive me.
What is Sci-fi channel?
Sounds cool..

Christ! wake these people up.

Hey - if it's all about the date 17th or 19th june 2006 - i don't have a clue - Don't count on me having the proof of nothing.

Well - maybe i should just - shut the heck up! Silence my idea..And say im so sorry.. Please let me send you some money in compensation...
for all those useless words.

Sorry... For trying to think loud... I will remember to slap my face everytime before i goto bed in the evening... Bad boy Ram!!Slap! You are a Bad Boy..!slap! - auv - Bad boy.
Can someone please give me an electric chock.. Or maybe a pill..for being such a naugthy Alien.

And your next post will be - Nothing - Ignore -
I have no idea what side your on. And it's really nothing personal.
It's just an idea.

This is just an idea... I don't care... Carry on.
If it's gonna blow up or not...What does it matter - you will always be a step behind.

Ram

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
What do you add to this debate by taking some non sense idea (magical sonic brain wave pattern distupters) and dancing away into fantasy land ?

now you mention the brain wave pattern..

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Federal judge rules brain-wave monitor can be used to ensure no pain during execution
-----------------------
Police force turns technology on criminals

bla bla bla
Maxwell cited FBI data stating crimes are now being examined with polygraphs, brainwave monitoring, voice analysis, eye movement, thermal imaging, and brain imaging.
------------------------------------
And you are talking about brainwaves - One day you would agree with the microchip implant too...MATE! M8.. It's just a matter of them repeating that idea into peoples minds..over and over again. As a good and healthy thing, JUST LIKE THE MINERAL WATER. Repeat repeat...Thats what makes people adopt the idea.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I would think it should be Rednecks and any offspring first immediately followed by trailer trash. People like you could squeeze in there somewhere.

Ram

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This video mentions a Helicopter flag... Suggesting helicopters would land here..
But i suggest - It is for wind direction.. "What way will the Gas flow in the wind" stuff...

Just my idea.

video 1

And offcourse Texe Maars.. If you can keep yourself awake for this long video education..

Texe Maars

You should not care if the guy is crazy or not - Educate yourself with history. For just 1 hour - 21 minutes - 31 seconds.

I didn't make this video - If you want credible information - You go ahead and try figure out "What is really credible news"

----------------
And now they will have a drill - and hide in a bunker..oh my god. Nice people.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What chance the staging of a foiled terrorist nuclear attack to make Bush look like the war leader who can save America? Kidnap a few people of Middle Eastern appearance, plant them somewhere with some incriminating evidence, blueprints, incomplete weapon components, training videos, then someone drops an anonymous tip off to the authorities and the DHS pounces. Bush strides out to the podium; 'I said it was my job to protectify the American people and that's exactly what I'm doing'. The media laps it up like kittens and the GOP surges in the polls. Plausible simplicity? Pre-emptive conspiracy theorising. What else has the GOP got going for it?

They've done that at least two times in the past month. The "terrorists" over in London where they sent 250 cops over to a house, kicked down doors, and shot one of the guys in the shoulder because they "believed him to be attempting to build a bomb". The mainstream news went berserk with this story, but then it turned out that there was no evidence that they were building a bomb, or were even associated with a terrorist group. The news ignored that.

Then there were the arrests in Toronto, Canada. But that's a whole other story.

Bush has realized that vague terror arrests in Canada and London do nothing for that leaders' approval ratings. No... no. Something really big has to happen so he can sit behind his desk in the Oval Office on national TV and, with a tear in his eye, say "You see, if only you would have given us more rights and more power, we could have prevented this tragedy. But we will make sure "al-Qaeder" will never get us again."

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

I would think it should be Rednecks and any offspring first immediately followed by trailer trash. People like you could squeeze in there somewhere.

I don't agree that it should be anybody, but sadly it will probably be people like you and me. I like rednecks BTW, I've met some nice trailer trash even though their life style doesn't match mine... some are just single mothers trying to make ends meet.
All though they've been labelled..... Now the druggies...and the tweekers etc- could go off to the camp...they are always looking for a place to crash.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Excuse me, but I am nowhere near being a redneck or trailortrash. First of all, I live in New Jersey. Secondly, I live in a house that would probably fit 20 trailers in.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Which is: June 19, 2006

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Fo those that are following this closely, you may want to follow the link to BBC news web

Economy faces bumpier time

I take this warning very seriously and it can only mean that the powers that be have prior knowledge of an event that will have a major negative effect on the global economy...

So what’s going to happen??

There is a mounting threat that just one of the many plots that are afoot will succeed....

Here in England there has been recently a scare involving a Chemical device, the gov's security forces believed existed in London... They didn’t find anything that they are admitting to anyway.

Though I have to say that WE are the ones that are intelligent enough to smell something fishy... to notice what most people overlook.

The problem is we are absolutely and completely powerless to stop it from occurring.

Not to be all doom and gloom but I believe we are on the brink of something that could only be described as history making....

Let’s just watch how these events play out and hope for the best...

All the best people...

NeoN HaZe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join