It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images in the desert from space

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
On Google earth search I have ran across this image numerous times in the american deserts of the west and southwest the first one I found was at 37.6280 N, 116.8483 W. Its clearly visable from 20,000 feet.Its a triangle with concentric circles inside.Does anybody know what this rather large symbol means.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
can you post the picture so we can see what you are on about or give us the coordinates to see for ourselves?

edit oops noticed you did post coordinates

[edit on 023030p://36062 by ronishia]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah i'd like to see a pic please

Print screen it?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looks like a target for bombing runs to me, could be wrong though.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well heres the picture - it looks interesting but I havent got a clue what it might be.

Hopefully someone else will.

JM

[edit on 5-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
definatly a strange find, could be anything though, some sort of target range maybe?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
dam, you beat me to posting it
. It looks like a target. We would have seen it and reported it if it wasn't milatary(close to roads).

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Or maybe something drawn up by the Scientologists. Dont they have something similar on one of their buildings, so that aliens can spot it when they return?

Seems like the kind of crap they would do.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In fact I think i saw this on ATS not to long ago and that how I know that it is a target, later confirmed by my cousin whom is in the USAF.
But hey keep trolling on google earth, you never know what you will find. And when you do find something cool like this bring it here for discussion.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks like one of elusive "Desert Triangles"

Sorry...had to

Cheers

Erron

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If its a target, why isn't it shot up? Is it a new one, are there any that are shot up?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I agree, if it were a target, you'd think there'd be some serious discrepencies in the pattern.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
those patterns are wild.

I'm going to go look into some information on target's in the desert like that and see what I can come up with.

I'm sure they are for military purposes.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by enthuziazm]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If its a target, why isn't it shot up? Is it a new one, are there any that are shot up?

Who says they're not dropping dummy bombs on it?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And what about the other objects. They look like vehicles and buldins to me. Look due WSW.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If this glyph is the one outside of Albuquerque, it was part of a game played with a huge inflated ball. As I recall this was part of Design project from the art dept. of the University of New Mexico back in the 80s.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
If this glyph is the one outside of Albuquerque, it was part of a game played with a huge inflated ball. As I recall this was part of Design project from the art dept. of the University of New Mexico back in the 80s.

That's one hell of an art project. Those shapes are massive.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Looks like a huge Chakra energy opening device. They were very big in the 50's....

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I found something pretty interesting in that area too... some type of hilly mounds ... tons of them... at 37.1052 N, 116.0315 W

you may have to decrease zoom to see them good. Weird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join