It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colossal Cover-Up Underway !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
NM isn't that big, and Albuquerque is even smaller...

367 for body repair near Albuquerque, NM

Albq Body Repair Shops

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Shall we send him on an errand?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a train of military rockets was being stopped in the middle of a urban work zone, ON THAT EXACT DAY...

does anybody know what else of importance this train would have to pass on its way to its destination? would there be anything 'politically' significant that may have been a target? (rather than the general public where it stood)

i was just wondering if it WAS to be used as a weapon and ws 'delayed' because of the shootout event, what its real target was going to be. does someone know what else the track passes?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Most of those are part supply places, that sell all parts...
including salvage yards...
here for a better list
smartpages list of auto body repair in area

this lists 140 or so (in city, and surrounding areas), and i noticed that many of those are just part houses also...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Most of those are part supply places, that sell all parts...
including salvage yards...
here for a better list
smartpages list of auto body repair in area

this lists 140 or so (in city, and surrounding areas), and i noticed that many of those are just part houses also...

We could always just start calling them. See if any of them get nervous. If any of them hurry up and say "no comment", you got a lead.
If you have someone that admits that they were involved, make sure they aren't a member of ATS already, and just pulling your chain!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

a train of military rockets was being stopped in the middle of a urban work zone, ON THAT EXACT DAY...

does anybody know what else of importance this train would have to pass on its way to its destination?

You all mean this one right?
Hundreds of Rockets Left For Anyone to Grab

Video and every thing on that. Now does this tie in with the Power outages being from Canada's grid?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As I understand it, the train derailment was supposed to happen the previous day (the 25th) to the shooting (which was on the 26th), and was thwarted by the blackout. The railcars full of rockets is new news to me.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I see a connection...
but then, i am legally blind... so dont follow me...j/k

Please read the thread on the missles...
I think there is a hint that might lead us to the next one...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Can someone follow the tracks that the train was sitting on and see where it goes?

And yeah, Grady should be happy to investigate this. I live in NM too, but 6 hours away from ALBQ. It's not that small of a state.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Can someone follow the tracks that the train was sitting on and see where it goes?

And yeah, Grady should be happy to investigate this. I live in NM too, but 6 hours away from ALBQ. It's not that small of a state.

I'll see if I can follow the tracks.
I wonder if those came through my area on their way up

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OMG, I agree...this is a huge story if proved true, and so much seems to be tied to it. This is like the 3rd or 4th thread along these lines, but each thread adds another twist. HOLY COW!! Then I see the rocket thread....wheeew
And no media coverage!! Keeping my eyes and ears peeled.........

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

NM isn't that big, and Albuquerque is even smaller... we probably have someone on the ATS website that has access to the parking garage, and can confirm if walls are freshly patched, or if there are any bullet holes anywhere...

also, body repair is an art... to do it well, you need lots of time... as well as lots of tools... and a really good paint booth. Anything less, would be an obvious repair, so if ANY of the cars that day could be inspected, a fact can be found.
there would also be evidence of overspray, even with a mobile paint booth...

Follow on questions in my mind.

Why go all the way to New Mexico for body & paint men? Aren't there any on the East coast? If you have a "situation" involving auto body damage, wouldn't you just get the closest, quickest available people to "take care of it"? Are body guys in NM more easily coerced?

Further, since I'm on the subject, wouldn't it just be easier to replace the damaged vehicles, at least temporarily; rather than repair them in situ? I assume most of the supposedly damaged vehicles were American makes. If so, with Detroit so close at hand, both figuratively and geographically, why were not the vehicles simply replaced?

If your "construction" cover-story is really working, no one is going to be matching VIN #'s on similar looking cars to ID replacements.

We have a number of weapons experts here at ATS; some of whom have virtually encyclopedic knowledge of the type and capabilities of the firearms employed various domestic and foreign government agancies. I think it would be a good idea to have our in-house experts give us some idea of what kind of "semi-automatic" weapons were likely employed in this supposed fire-fight where "up to a thousand rounds" were discharged.

I'd like to get some idea of the extent of the damage these weapons might have inflicted on these vehicles; a .22 might punch a finger sized hole in the sheet metal, but a .45 could have cracked an engine block!

We may not be talking just some holes and broken glass here! I would think there would be structural, not just body damage, involved, as well as destroyed components, severed wiring and hoses, torn upholstery,... The list goes on! This "cover-up" would require a heck of a lot more than just a crew of over-paid "Body & Paint" guys to pull off! If that's the case, I seriously question the reported characterization of the damge; and if you can't get the details right, can we believe your story?

The consistancy of the story's internal logic is, at this time, all we have to judge the report's veracity. And at this time, I'm extremely skeptical.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Due to the time of Blairs speech, and the time of the shots (afterward supposidly)
i am starting to doubt a conspiracy... but still looking

As to the body shops...
a thought...
NM...
if body shops are anything like transmission shops, then we have a reason, and a tip, that TOM missed...

illegal aliens...

transmission shops in NM are thick with them... I assume body shops as well...
probably the largest concentration of illegal body repairmen, in the USA, I would suspect
give them liberty, for a lie... works quite well, i would imagine...

But again... lets check the time of the speech, and the shots...
if he was still around after the shots were fired, then it kinda brings the whole conspiracy of a Blair arrest out of the picture... (but perhaps not the transfer of documents that foreign agents wanted)

lets figure out of there was a coverup first, then we can figure out what it covered up...

[edit on 1-6-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Why go all the way to New Mexico for body & paint men?

Because when they're done you send them back home and then if/when this comes out. If some dude in ALBQ says he was flown to Wash DC to work on cars, the media says, "Yeah, riiiight... Did you see a flying saucer, too"?

Further, since I'm on the subject, wouldn't it just be easier to replace the damaged vehicles, at least temporarily; rather than repair them in situ?

And have someone videotape them leaving the garage?

It's good to be skeptical!
That's critical thinking! Keep it up!

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You think this might be holding the story up?

From the source:

Washington news outlets are reportedly being discouraged from filing Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to acquire the evidence and reports

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wouldn't, if the story of the auto body guys is true, the guys say, "I was blindfolded and flown to Quebec on a top secret mission involving bullet riddled cars and willing hookers?"

But then they were sworn to secrecy, probably on pain of treason, so they would more likely just go, "What you talking about, Willis!"

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If this is the Norfolk Southern Railway, which I am pretty sure it is, here is a map. I tried using google earth and following it, but you lose the tracks on the appropriate zoom at Lawrenceville

Is this what you were looking for?

External Image

*shrug* Not sure if that's exactly what you wanted or not.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Further, since I'm on the subject, wouldn't it just be easier to replace the damaged vehicles, at least temporarily; rather than repair them in situ?

And have someone videotape them leaving the garage?

It's good to be skeptical!
That's critical thinking! Keep it up!

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

A lot would depend on just how many cars we are talking about.

And more significantly; How you get them out of the garage!

Since I've already devised the means to "dirty bomb" vast stretches of the West and smuggle nuclear weapons into virtually any port in the world, undetected; this "Impossible Mission" should be a piece of cake!

Let's see, having already explained the reports of gun fire as "noise from on-going construction"... who would now question the arrival and departure of a number of closed semi-trailer trucks loaded with "building supplies", and hualing off "office equipment"?

Devious, no?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Don't miss this story either.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A 5 meter missile headed for Britain halted by French customs officials...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

this is a very messy situation... it could NOT be contained, so i would think an insider would come forward, especially if they understood, that this coverup WOULDN"T be legal, so the "whistleblowers being jailed" situation doesn't apply here...
this is not an issue of national security...
it is an issue that needs to be leaked...

actually laz thats wrong, a whistleblower would be held responsible so long as the defense can prove that the boss of the whistleblower told them not to release the information. Didn't you see the supreme court ruling? If the employer doesnt want the information released, and the whistleblower releases it, then they are in trouble. The whistleblower of the iraqi torture would be in trouble too, and that was definately illegal.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join