It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colossal Cover-Up Underway !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Its another day. So far, i heard of some terrorist raid in England......

Smoke screens?

The day is young.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm really dubious about this. Who are the American French Alliance? I can't find anything about them.

Firstly, as far as I know, there was an enormous anti-French propaganda campaign launched in the US immediately prior to the invasion of Iraq. "Freedom Fries" was just the tip of the iceberg. So where has this AFA come from?

Secondly, the idea that Blair might be arrested in the US for war crimes is ABSURD. If there were anyone in the US wanting to arrest people for war crimes, there's someone much closer to home that they could start with.

I'll be looking into this but I really get a big fishy smell off it.

WHOA! I'm listening to this audio. Now they're actually BLAMING BLAIR for the war - "it was all the fault of the dodgy dossier that dragged us into this war"!

That is the most breathtaking piece of Winston Smithery that I've ever heard.

I think this is rubbish, frankly. Either it's something out of nothing, OR - not unlikely - it's disinfo leaked to gullible idiots to disguise something else. Misdirection is all in these matters.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

THE STRUGGLE FOR IRAQ: THE WHITE HOUSE -- THE TV WATCH; Covering a Friend's Back: Leaders Reverse the Roles

May 26, 2006, Friday
By ALESSANDRA STANLEY (NYT); Foreign Desk
Late Edition - Final, Section A, Page 12, Column 5, 613 words
DISPLAYING FIRST 50 OF 613 WORDS -Tony Blair has always served as the world's Bush-whisperer, but at their joint news conference last night, it was almost the reverse. Mr. Blair, the normally silver-tongued prime minister, seemed stiff and defensive, and it was Mr. Bush who tried to smooth things over and help Mr. Blair out....

Link

I have no idea what the article would be in reference to?? They want 3.95 for it .
I'm just throwing this out there. Could this be a hot story? I dont know

link shortened

[edit on 6-2-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
New York Times Story

Representative Tom DeLay of Texas, the Republican whip, was talking business on Friday with two staff members in his Capitol Hill office when he heard the shots.
Mr. DeLay hurried out but did not get far before an aide shoved him back inside. In a rush of adrenaline, Mr. DeLay, his three staff members and a French tourist dashed for the only safe place they saw: the bathroom, whose door they locked and where they waited it out.
About 25 yards away, two men lay wounded. One was the man assigned to keep Mr. DeLay safe, Det. John Gibson of the Capitol Police. The other was Russell Eugene Weston Jr., who today was charged with the murder of Detective Gibson and Jacob Chestnut, another member of the Capitol Police force.

link above for rest of article

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
open, thanks......This story atleast contradicts the construction story that was ponied out last week. Gaining traction.....maybe?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Whoa. Does this mean then that the whole, "Workman's jackhammer" etc explanation is BS?

Before, I wasn't ready to lend much crediblity to the Focco story. But now, finding out that it really WAS gunfire...I'm a little more likely to do so.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Umm.. if you look at the article, it is dated in 1998. Got some good psychics at the NYT apparently.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Nm, I'm an idiot for not reading the date.

I just started to go fishing on the net and saw that. *blush*

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Um,

Am I the only one that noticed the story open published was from 1998?

Oops, niteboy beat me to it...

[edit on 6/2/06 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh well,
Nice try.

Keep on digging, my friends. If this is true, this is going to come out of somewhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
WHATREALLYHAPPENED.COM

Just sent me a reply as to the story. Here's what they have to say about this issue:

Flocco's stories are very imaginative.

Okydockey. They do not believe this story at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
source

Well, at least here's another website. It's a story by Flocco, but there is another mention of the US-French Alliance. We can at least start comparing stories, to look for any other information that would help on this. If I find anything else, I'll include it in an edit.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
niteboy,

Oct 6, 2005? Why is this date on this story. I'm losing it.

What????

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
niteboy,

Oct 6, 2005? Why is this date on this story. I'm losing it.
What????

It's a different story, but put out by Tom Flocco, with the mention of this group (AFA) US-French stopping some other attack. I think it's important that we compare the aspects of these two stories that deal with this group that we can find little info about to see how accurate this story is.

Not debunking this one with that article, but I think it would be prudent for us to compare these to see how truthful this may be.

I was thinking. AFA... "Anti-Fascist Action"??link

[edit on 6/2/06 by niteboy82]

*Edit - Another story involving this AFA group. Still Tom Flocco and Hal Turner though, along with a Mary Schnieder, whom I've never heard of. Why is it that only these people have heard of this group???

[edit on 6/2/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sorry,

Thanks for trying so hard to do this research.

Told ya i was losing it.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Sorry,

Thanks for trying so hard to do this research.

Told ya i was losing it.

My fault, I wasn't clear enough on that one. I should have waited til I got off the phone before posting it. There is very little info that I am seeing on this group of people. Has anyone researched the sources that Flocco used? I mean, really in-depth, to see what they're linked to?

I'm also surprised that WMR hasn't picked up on this yet. Also, I am very surprised that Alex Jones hasn't done a test run of what really happened that day, as he did when Cheney shot the human quail. Then again, he is in the belief that this was truly a drill and it is to show us peons in America what to do when it happens to us. Only time will tell, I suppose. I'll keep searching. (you should see what the search threads are starting to look like as I'm whittling down the results).

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reading the first two posts,
why couldn't it be true? if the supposed govt. being behind the 9/11 attacks
could it not just be an escalation of those such events for personal gain on behalf of govts. involved on their behalfs
although this cover-up seems to be more deep seeded
their must be more to the story
a double cross maybe?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Some strange stuff..

I found some info on this French-American AFA. I can't say what the credibility of these sites are, though some seem somewhat questionable. For your reading pleasure:

American Revolution 2004 Continues

Rense has something

And a thread from last year

That's about the best I could find. *shrug*

The AFA is apparently a very crafty group, they don't get much exposure, I'll give them that!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It's clear the 'construction' story is a cover for what really happened.

Apparently friendly agents wanted to deliver testimony and evidence to the Congress about a false terror attack but were discovered in time and stopped by the administration.

Wasn't there a thread on Godlike productions about an 'underground' network of agents who still had some humanity left in them and were opposed to the Bush agenda? They exposed a CIA/mossad plan by Wolfowitz, it was a while ago...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Niteboy,

I saw that article about the queen
I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Strange bed fellows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join