It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colossal Cover-Up Underway !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Going back to the rail track power outage disruption, i'm no rail network expert but how long does it take a company to establish what caused such a major power cut?

articles.news.aol.com...

CX.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
My god this story is mad! If true?

US - French aliance?humm does seem odd,
I remember reading David Ike's view that Britian and France fabricated the war of indipendance and they still secretly run the US,
And that guy on some post the other day saying his being visited by historical britsh figures telling him the British Empire is to return.hoho

So maybe it is Blair who pushed for the fabrication of the dosier,David kelly killed him self becase it wasnt true,Blair gets the whole of the US army for free20:1 uk -USA death ratio I reckon,looks like a bargin to me.

what ever the resons for the war,Im sure there is reason to arrest blair,but it would never happen.

Ive always belived these so called 'terrorist attacks' are 75% of the time are our governments trying to condition our thinking,

what will be next i wonder?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I have two lines of thought on the outage and I can speak/type with some confidence. My father worked for a power company for over 40 yrs.
1) In order to turn it back on you have to fix whats wrong. Its either a faulty breaker (no big deal to admit to) or something shorted the system out causing a breaker to blow like a deer, large bird, tree branch, or any "act of god" ( again no big deal to admit to)
or
2) Someone turned it off not leaving any thing fix thats the only way that they could not know what happened.
All of these systems are computer controlled they KNOW what breaker went first and they KNOW if it was a surge, they can test a faulty breaker with a $20 meter in 10 sec. and they'd be able to tell if it was a short and approx. where it was on the line. As for the multiple and far reaching outages this is possible. One breaker tripping can send an overload through the whole system causing other breaker to go. Thats why all of NY went black back in the day(I don't rember the date) Hope this sheds some light on the subject. (no pun intended)
peace

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Going back to the rail track power outage disruption, i'm no rail network expert but how long does it take a company to establish what caused such a major power cut?

Do you remember the great big black out we had about several years ago that affected a lot of the northeast and northern states? Look at how long it took them to figure that one out. What was the final conclusion? Someone's toaster in Ohio shorted out the entire grid or some stupid crap like that.
I think we should just finally face the facts that if they don't want us to know, they just don't tell us.

Pie

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It sounds plausible, agencies often use the construction technique to hide noise, especially when they are going in for the kill and it makes for a good excuse. I feel this story warrants further investigation. If this is true and the evidence is before a grand jury, when will this become public if ever. I will start digging tomorrow and see what i can find.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join