It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colossal Cover-Up Underway !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In stark contrast to the report given over the capitol shutdown at Rayburn building reports of a cover-up are now swirling around giving conspiracy theorist's a new topic to debate/debunk. fueling this story is a web site tomflocco.com... Flocco has a, shall we say "less than perfect" reputation for getting the story facts straight.yet there seems to be at least a little truth in the story and maybe even more than just a little truth. The article concerns two recent news events. They were short-lived news events that were seemingly so innocuous that It did not seem that the stories had any significance for determining what news stories merit a posting to the Breaking News Pages. Those 2 news stories were the recent Capital Hill gunfire incident on Friday, May 26th and the passenger train stoppage along the USA's Northeast train corridor between Washington and Boston. The article indicates that both stories were real crimes being covered up by the government. Why? apparently there was an attempt by the Bush administration and the British government agencies controlled by Prime Minister Tony Blair to create a "false flag" terror event, similar to 9-11 but involving trains, much like the Madrid and London train bombings, could this be true? Only a serious study of the events in question can render a reasonable answer to the questions provoked by this story

www.tomflocco.com
Bush administration officials operated Memorial Day weekend damage control to cover up the deaths of three foreign intelligence operatives—two British and one French—involved in a Friday morning shootout in the House of Representatives parking garage.

The altercation turned into an exchange of automatic weapons fire over a pouch containing evidence files documenting an operation to bomb the rail system along the Northeast corridor on Thursday—with the full knowledge of George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair who was in Washington while the operation was being hatched.

Teams of U.S.-French alliance (AFA) operatives—including CIA, NSA and FBI agents committed to holding the Bush administration accountable for criminal activities—had been electronically monitoring a British agent who they determined to be the leader of a black ops bombing plot planned for the purpose of disrupting northeast rail traffic via a fake terrorist attack.

Federal agents revealed that a taxi cab left the Rayburn building parking garage with three body bags just after the shootout which was covered up by Capitol Hill police on instructions from Bush officials who were in contact with television executives and House/Senate leaders.

The agents had followed the British operative into the Rayburn parking garage where the shootout occurred according to longtime federal whistle blower Stewart Webb and intelligence authority Thomas Heneghan both of whom confirmed the whole incident via several of Webb’s 22-years worth of inside federal sources with further corroboration by several more U.S and French intelligence agents to whom Heneghan spoke.

Evidence files proving the bombing operation were seized after an Israeli intelligence agent had reportedly tipped off the Brit who was being pursued by AFA agents which resulted in several House and staff members experiencing shot-out automobile windshields and doors sprayed with bullet holes in the ensuing weapons exchange, the two told TomFlocco.com.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The article concerns two recent news events. They were short-lived news events that were seemingly so innocuous that It did not seem that the stories had any significance for determining what news stories merit a posting to the Breaking News Pages.

Those 2 news stories were the recent Capital Hill gunfire incident on Friday, May 26th and the passenger train stoppage along the USA’s Northeast train corridor between Washington and Boston.

The article indicates that both stories were real crimes being covered up by the government. Why? apparently there was an attempt by the Bush administration and the British government agencies controlled by Prime Minister Tony Blair to create a “false flag” terror event, similar to 9-11 but involving trains, much like the Madrid and London train bombings, could this be true?

Only a serious study of the events in question can render a reasonable answer to the questions provolked by this story.

Related News Links:
www.stewwebb.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Post Number: 2218095

mod edit, spelling

[edit on 1-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If this is true it will be the biggest story of the year. I'm reserving judgement though until we see if any credible sources come forward.

wupy

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would say that if this were to be true it would be the biggest scandal in U.S. history, politically speaking at least. It's the highest form of treason imaginable, a democratic government attacking it's own citizens and blaming it on someone else.

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Has anyone listened to the briefing? Scroll all the way down, after a minute, the interview begins.
www.tomflocco.com...

If this is all true, this will rip the jugular veins out of this government. Do unto others. Also, if its true, i am sure as i'm sitting here, that there will be an attack of biblical proportions to keep us in "line"

If its true, we will have been proven right. How sweet.
if its true, there will be hell to pay.
Either way we're #

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If it were true
if it were true...
if it were true, then it can change the world, by our knowing...

so lets know... instead of speculate

Come on people... (at least the ones without day jobs) do some research, and see what we can find
Tom Heneghan & Stew Webb Federal Whistleblowers are the "authors" of said information (even though Tom wrote it up) They are also the source of other storys that seem to be "way too good/bad to be true" but arise from secret sources...

see what we can find on these guys... can we verify what jobs the held federally?

And please lets not knock the source, because all Tom did was put on paper, what these two "eye witnesses" saw/heard directly...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i would suggest to anyone interested in this story to listen to the audio clip at the bottom of the fallco page it's very disturbing if true. disregard the intro babble it's less than relavant to this discussion

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Teams of U.S.-French alliance (AFA) operatives—including CIA, NSA and FBI agents committed to holding the Bush administration accountable for criminal activities

that sounds fishy. Operatives whos commited to holding the bush admin accountable for criminal activities? that sounds a bit far fetched. I cannot see them trying to hold the bush adminstration accountable for criminal activities when we still cant prove there are any criminal activities to have them accountable for.

Im sorry for playing devils advocate but i cant see there being a group of people from the CIA, NSA, and FBI set out to incriminate the bush administration, without any evidence that there is anything to incriminate them on.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
i would suggest to anyone interested in this story to listen to the audio clip at the bottom of the fallco page it's very disturbing if true. disregard the intro babble it's less than relavant to this discussion

When you are trying to put forth such statements, you can't just "disregard the intro babble" nor the knowledge that you yurself said that website is known for exagerating and making up stories.....

I have seen recently quite a few threads which have to do with "if is true", but they are all speculation and exagerations with only a political agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Another question I have is how were these AFA agents planning to arrest Blair? That's a lot of security to get through one would assume.

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
here is a bit of unusual connected info...

a train of military rockets was being stopped in the middle of a urban work zone, ON THAT EXACT DAY...

alert bystanders reported it to the local military, so that someone could come out and secure it...
ATS thread - come and get your missles- free

again, people... look at the sources (the whisleblowers) , try to work from that angle...
we wont see another source, that isn't from the same origin...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by the_sentinal

When you are trying to put forth such statements, you can't just "disregard the intro babble" nor the knowledge that you yurself said that website is known for exagerating and making up stories.....

I have seen recently quite a few threads which have to do with "if is true", but they are all speculation and exagerations with only a political agenda.

well personally i have no political agenda but the interview on the audio clip is fastinating and when you listen to it i think you'll agree that the intro is rather goofy, but does that make the information less credible??

[edit on 1-6-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
here is a bit of unusual connected info...

a train of military rockets was being stopped in the middle of a urban work zone, ON THAT EXACT DAY...

Most likely a tie.
Thank you. You are so good at this.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I didn't get to see this mentioned video yet.

Last night I did get to see a C-SPAN replay with the session that night, the secretary or assistant relaying the news and all. I need to see it a few more times to make a final judgement, but some thing more to can possable.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I didn't get to see this mentioned video yet.

Last night I did get to see a C-SPAN replay with the session that night, the secretary or assistant relaying the news and all. I need to see it a few more times to make a final judgement, but some thing more to can possable.

it's not video it's audio and it's at the bottom of flocco's web page if you'll click on that you hear more of the story i've listened to three times already

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ADVISOR, It's an audio. Pretty interesting. It's an mp3, so it's downloadable, folks!

And WOW!!! This is huge! I can't wait to hear more on this.

the_sentinal

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hey C'mon,
The polls are at 29%
AIPAC has taken it on the chin lately.
Fitzgerald won't go away.
The Haditha scandal
9/11 truth squads are mounting.

It's just time for more synthetic fear.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The questions we need to ask are the same that the website leaves unanswered
from the TomFlocco website

Questions surrounding knowledge of the real events of the incident by Capitol police, White House correspondents and Capitol Hill reporters also comes into play, given evidence of damaged and repaired vehicles, parking garage concrete walls and pillars, body putty and fresh paint odors, the lockdown of the parking garage and availability of vehicles at the scene to their owners either right away or later in the weekend.

NM isn't that big, and Albuquerque is even smaller... we probably have someone on the ATS website that has access to the parking garage, and can confirm if walls are freshly patched, or if there are any bullet holes anywhere...

also, body repair is an art... to do it well, you need lots of time... as well as lots of tools... and a really good paint booth. Anything less, would be an obvious repair, so if ANY of the cars that day could be inspected, a fact can be found.
there would also be evidence of overspray, even with a mobile paint booth...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

It would seem to me that if people believe this is possible that it would not be a political agenda as much as it would be concern for their country. Is it not allowed for us to question things without having a political agenda. Some of us are capable of being worried about events without having an agenda, sorry to tell you that.

Also, those statements do nothing to back up the issue or debunk the issue. It is just an expression of your "being tired of reading these threads." Doesn't seem to help prove any agenda, except possibly your own.

If this information is indeed correct (hehe, I found a way to get around "if it is true), then we have a very interesting time ahead of us. Let's see what we can find.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
First flag on the audio...

tom makes a fool at of himself with the assertation that body shop repair guys would care about being blackmailed with Hookers...

they would BRAG

so i really doubt that getting free women as part of a silence package would do ANYTHING to prevent loose lips...
hope that wasn't all the coverups had on them...

As far as the claim that paint fumes could be smelled, and signs of repairs...
as ATSers say... "Wheres the pics?"

this is a very messy situation... it could NOT be contained, so i would think an insider would come forward, especially if they understood, that this coverup WOULDN"T be legal, so the "whistleblowers being jailed" situation doesn't apply here...
this is not an issue of national security...
it is an issue that needs to be leaked...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well then I'll have to check that out as well, "Listen to a short verbal briefing about this story with Tom Flocco and Stew Webb" correct?
Cloak webb flocco May31
22:34

That the right file?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join