It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 debris all planted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs

Originally posted by Wizy
You seem to miss that nearly 40 witnesses stated that it was an airplane, with AA on th tail.

can you provide a link to support this claim, or are you going to tell me to go search for it in one of your previous posts?

Send a U2U to Sceptic Overlord and ask him about the witnesses.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

yes, anok those rims would be quite difficult for one person to plant shortly after a crash.

LOL first off I would think they would have planted the stuff in the building before the atack?

Secondly you are making a very wild assumption without know anything about what you seem to think you are an authority 'of some kind' on...

One man with a dolly could move that rim quit easily from a 'white van' sitting right outside into the building.

On while were at it, where are the rest of the wheel rims? Shouldn't there be another 8 rims? Yet we see the same pic of the same one rim over and over again.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

LOL first off I would think they would have planted the stuff in the building before the atack?

this is why CT's are funny because they dont think about the answers they give.

1) wouldn't you think that someone would have said something if they were walking around the first floor of a building with a huge rim. You do know that people were working on the first floor of that building that day, and you'd figure that they would have thought it odd that this hug hunk of metal rim would be situated in a place exactly where a "missile", exactly hit at the wall at that point? That if something so out of place wouldn't have been questioned, in virtually what is a hug office building?

[qutoe]Secondly you are making a very wild assumption without know anything about what you seem to think you are an authority 'of some kind' on...

Pot calling the kettle black I see.

One man with a dolly could move that rim quit easily from a 'white van' sitting right outside into the building.

Again, wouldn't you think that someone would have said something about some weird people doing weird stuff, in a section of the pentagon that pretty much requires you to have clearance in order to reach?

On while were at it, where are the rest of the wheel rims? Shouldn't there be another 8 rims?

Three of the 8 were found. The rest, probably burired or destroyed at impact. The one they foudn in the inner ring was attributed to the front landing gear.

Yet we see the same pic of the same one rim over and over again.

because maybe the other 2 weren't burried under rubble and those pics haven't been released? Just becaues YOU dont see them , doesnt mean they dont exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizy1) wouldn't you think that someone would have said something if they were walking around the first floor of a building with a huge rim. You do know that people were working on the first floor of that building that day, and you'd figure that they would have thought it odd that this hug hunk of metal rim would be situated in a place exactly where a "missile", exactly hit at the wall at that point?

You are assuming there were people around that entire renovated section. The section was the most empty which mean fewer witnesses compared to any other part of the Pent. We can only speculate either way that they would have, or wouldn't have been seen. Since we can't conclude either way, we must move on to the next questions:

1) Which pieces were too big/heavy to plant (ie: requires many people or machines to lift, or too big to fit through the door way.)

2) How did most of the debris seen outside escaped being burned?

Again, wouldn't you think that someone would have said something about some weird people doing weird stuff, in a section of the pentagon that pretty much requires you to have clearance in order to reach?

You don't think the perps at the Pentagon could get clearance for the planters at their own Pentagon?

[edit on 2-6-2006 by diggs]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

[
You are assuming there were people around that entire renovated section.

Not assuming. Confirmed. They found dead bodies of workres who worked at the pentagon in the rubble.

The section was the most empty which mean fewer witnesses compared to any other part of the Pent.

still there were pople there. people who worked in the building. people who would have noticed an oddly placed rim of an airplane.

We can only speculate either way that they would have, or wouldn't have been seen. Since we can't conclude either way, we must move on to the next question

No since, you dont like the obvious answers, you rather just ignore them.

1) Which pieces were too big/heavy to plant (ie: requires many people or machines to lift, or too big to fit through the door way.)

Well the rims themselves would be too big and heavy for one person to carry. We are not talking about car rims or rims you'd find on a truck. These are wheels that would need to support hte load of a 757-200 plane with fuel, passengers and luggage. The landing gear fron the front of the plane, the engine parts, the fuselage pices. the several pieces of chairs and cabinetry also found.

because they were 'blasted" out during impact? so they weren't in the fire?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WizyNot assuming. Confirmed. They found dead bodies of workres who worked at the pentagon in the rubble.

As I said, there is just no way to know for sure where everybody was at at all times. And it's not like there was a lot of debris found inside. Something like 5 or less pieces?

We can only speculate either way that they would have, or wouldn't have been seen. Since we can't conclude either way, we must move on to the next question

No since, you dont like the obvious answers, you rather just ignore them.

ok then how about this, some of the workers saw these odd objects lying around, but were killed in the susbsequent blast before they could report them. There, plausible scenario.

Well the rims themselves would be too big and heavy for one person to carry. We are not talking about car rims or rims you'd find on a truck. These are wheels that would need to support hte load of a 757-200 plane with fuel, passengers and luggage. The landing gear fron the front of the plane, the engine parts, the fuselage pices. the several pieces of chairs and cabinetry also found.

Rim is nothing that couldn't be hauled in using a dolley.

Chairs, cabinetry? Where?

because they were 'blasted" out during impact? so they weren't in the fire?

I thought the entire plane went inside, just like 93 did? And if something is blasted, you can usually see blast marks.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

As I said, there is just no way to know for sure where everybody was at at all times. And it's not like there was a lot of debris found inside. Something like 5 or less pieces?

of course you forget the hundreds of other pieces found. they just made note of the more important pieces (wheel hub, landing gear, etc).

ok then how about this, some of the workers saw these odd objects lying around, but were killed in the susbsequent blast before they could report them. There, plausible scenario.[/quote

so provide proof. killed? So there must be a weapon? Even through badly burned bodies, coroners can deduce that if someone was shot, stabbed, choked, strangled, and even mamed. Care to list why these coroners wouldn't list that as something stranged on their reports? Or that why all those that were missing at the pentagon were identified?

Ask the Americna Airline attendants who were brought on site to idnetify the parts and have idenfied the parts of the planes they found in the rubble.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizyof course you forget the hundreds of other pieces found. they just made note of the more important pieces (wheel hub, landing gear, etc).

Just like the "thousands" of witnesses even though less than 100 are documented?

ok then how about this, some of the workers saw these odd objects lying around, but were killed in the susbsequent blast before they could report them. There, plausible scenario.

so provide proof. killed? So there must be a weapon?

Missiles and bombs killed them all.

Ask the Americna Airline attendants who were brought on site to idnetify the parts and have idenfied the parts of the planes they found in the rubble.
Sorry, I need visual evidence.

"Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see."

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Just like the "thousands" of witnesses even though less than 100 are documented?

far more than your 1 or 2 that say otherwise.

Missiles and bombs killed them all.

yet none were found. please provide evidence.

"Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see."

pot kettle black.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

this is why CT's are funny because they dont think about the answers they give.

Three of the 8 were found. The rest, probably burired or destroyed at impact. The one they foudn in the inner ring was attributed to the front landing gear.

Well maybe you need to count wheels,, their are 10 wheels on a 757. Oh and where did you say you got your aviation training from ? The wheels are made from a maguesium alloy and can resist lots of heat and stress so thier is little chance of them being destroyed.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

yet none were found. please provide evidence.

Did anybody there try to find evidence of missiles/bombs at the Pent?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Still no "un-plantable" debris found at the Pentagon!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The wheels are made from a maguesium alloy and can resist lots of heat and stress so thier is little chance of them being destroyed.

I can vouch for this. Aircraft wheels get extremely hot on landing from brake friction.
One of my jobs in the Navy was checking for 'hot brakes'. We had to run the back of our hand around the gear to check for over heating, or brake fire, immediately after landing before the planes even shut down. They are made to handle a lot of heat and stress.

All the wheels should have survived.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Still no "un-plantable" debris found at the Pentagon!

Main landing gear. (Photo of it on CatHerder's thread, Page 1.) I also found this (Please note it comes from a supposed CT site): Source

Just because you haven't seen photos of all 10 wheels doesn't mean they weren't all there, by the way. Same with the other parts.

diggs, I do wish you'd stop with "plausible scenario" and give some hard evidence. Anyone can create a "plausible scenario". It doesn't mean it's right, though. Have you actually done any research or are you inventing this as necessary?

Sure, I could be wrong and if that happens, I'll admit it. Somehow, I don't see you admitting to any errors. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aotearoa
Main landing gear. (Photo of it on CatHerder's thread, Page 1.) I also found this (Please note it comes from a supposed CT site): Source

See this about the landing gear...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

diggs, I do wish you'd stop with "plausible scenario" and give some hard evidence..

Hard evidence? Here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join