It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the front page go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something a while back.. or I'm going nuts, but wasn't there a front page on ats?

Don't tell me those damn aliens got to it..

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Perhaps your talking about this: Board home

It's still there. You even have a tab at the top of the page to go to it.

Hope this helps,

wupy

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks but I mean the page which used to display the news headlines and had um.. trying to remember.

It had a pic of building with 'abovetopsecret' wrote on it.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
... and your prior username would be !?

That transition took place before your current registration date.

Welcome back to the New and Everchanging ATS Community.

I hope you enjoy the "facelift", as well as the updates and enhancements therein.

If you have other questions, or additional concerns, please feel free to U2U any Mod/Staff.

[edit on 5/26/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SepticChords
It had a pic of building with 'abovetopsecret' wrote on it.

i believe this ATSer is speaking about the member created banners with the old ATS logo on it...

as stated before, ATS has changed and is always changing for the better...

EDIT:

these "banners" are the ones discussed in this thread:

an idea: "ATS banner contest"...

[edit on 26-5-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Due to the growth in popularity of the forums system and our vision of shifting the focus of ATS from a repository of information into a collaborative portal for people from all over the world to speak with each other, the forums are now the primary function.

As a result, the old home page was removed as it basically was nothing more than a page containing headline information grabbed from the databases of the different satellite sites (ATS, BTS, ATSnn, etc.). The ATS forums homepage is now the primary page.

All the old static information is still available by clicking on the "Archive" links at the top of the homepage.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
ATS went from trying to have an actual "site" function to more just pure forum. I remember the front page, it had tabs like "John Titor", "Star Wars", etc. Oh wait... that's still there. Sweet. Hadn't noticed it was moved into the forum before.

I kind of like it better like this. Saves me from typing /forum every time I want to get to the site.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies, it's better without the front page, makes getting stuck in a bit easier.

Ah now 12m8keall2c, I could tell you.. but I'd have to kill you. To really confuse things my next thread could be "where has Banshee gone!?!"

top topics

join