It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired at Rayburn Office Building

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Fallenfromthetree... Patrick Fitzgerald? I'm not sure of his intentions. We do not want to be led into the dark on this situation. I do believe we will see on the surface some correction of corruption. But will he be digging deep? Also, details should not become scarce to the public when his information is gathered.

You might be on to something Jen.

Feds: 3 dead as U.S., French agents seized British evidence in covered up Capitol Hill gunfight
Tom Flocco

In an ongoing series of unpublicized confrontations between intelligence factions within the U.S. government, power grids in Quebec were shut down by agents within the U.S. and French governments to prevent what was reported to be an attempt to stage train derailments along the Northeast corridor between New York and Washington, DC to blame on “al Qaeda terrorists,” according to agents who spoke with national security expert Thomas Heneghan. The power grid shutdown coming out of the French-Canadian province was said to have prevented American trains from crashing into one another or into major rail stations. This specific information came directly from the team of U.S. and French operatives who spoke with Heneghan on Thursday.

Quite revealing if true. The pieces seem to fit nicely with the woman fainting after seeing the fleeing intelligence in the hallway. Looking back in the past at certain blackouts, are we peeking through the veil or could Tom Flocco be a spindoctor?

USGS
The Geomagnetism Program of the Geological Survey of Canada (GSC), Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) in Ottawa: USGS Geomagnetism Program data are used for space-weather and main-field research and applications. Specific recent work includes an examination of a magnetic storm in 1972 that caused a electric power outage in the United States, and a storm in 1989 that caused a major electric power outage in Quebec and associated problems in the Northeastern United States:

There is something to it, just what I don't know yet.

[edit on 6-1-06 by pacman]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
In an ongoing series of unpublicized confrontations between intelligence factions within the U.S. government, power grids in Quebec were shut down by agents within the U.S. and French governments to prevent what was reported to be an attempt to stage train derailments along the Northeast corridor between New York and Washington, DC to blame on “al Qaeda terrorists,” according to agents who spoke with national security expert Thomas Heneghan. The power grid shutdown coming out of the French-Canadian province was said to have prevented American trains from crashing into one another or into major rail stations. This specific information came directly from the team of U.S. and French operatives who spoke with Heneghan on Thursday.

I've never heard of such cut in electricity on may 26... Any news link for that?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
And this report says otherwise from a foriegn source. This article alludes to something different. What do you think of this??
www.whatdoesitmean.com...
-
"An Air Force plan to eliminate 40,000 personnel over five years is driven by advances in technology and the need to cut personnel costs, said Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Friday."
-

did he really use the word 'eliminate' there? that would be extremely sinister wording to me when talking about reducing the amount of personnel.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
cut in electricity on may 26th-
Google it to find more about it... NYtimes, etc. here's Yahoo, inc.

"The U.S. media will not report that the outage occurred via Quebec and that several operatives of Indian descent were taken into custody for questioning as possible culprits by U.S. marshals in Connecticut."
Source

If indeed it is true what they are saying, it makes me think more about past blackouts and either correlating or random events that which surrounds them. The 2003 blackout, the Quebec blackout in 1989. The Capitol blackout in April. How bout' the son of sam killer happening around a blackout. The scope of possibility. What's with these blackouts and future diversions such as the R.O.B? (Rayburn Office Building) Immense if true.

[edit on 6-1-06 by pacman]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

And this report says otherwise from a foriegn source. This article alludes to something different. What do you think of this??
www.whatdoesitmean.com...
-
"An Air Force plan to eliminate 40,000 personnel over five years is driven by advances in technology and the need to cut personnel costs, said Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Friday."
-

did he really use the word 'eliminate' there? that would be extremely sinister wording to me when talking about reducing the amount of personnel.

Yes, the word "eliminate" was really used, heres the source that whatdoesitmean.com pulled the quote from- www.estripes.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The first three pages of this thread are the most important, in my opinion. They reflect the intitial occurance and what happened, before the misdirection and cover up took hold. For the most part I'm going to continue into this from that angle, and work the information after as dots to be connected.

A RATS research project was deemed appropriate. Not that there is nothing of value after those few pages, but they were not from the original source/s as reported from the scene of the incident. That must be recognised.

Currently some of us are still in the review process, hopefully more on this will be concluded in the near future.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yes, the word "eliminate" was really used, heres the source that whatdoesitmean.com pulled the quote from- www.estripes.com...

Rumsfield is a pretty sinister guy (he scares the crap out of my anyway), but I seriously don't think that he was talking about having 40,000 people killed to reduce staffing costs. Though it would save on redundancy and retirement payouts

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join