It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired at Rayburn Office Building

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
Brian Baird
Whew... he's safe. But what did he spend his time doing 90 minutes in the building?
Remember he introduced the congress evacuation bill months ago. Fishy huh?

Plame-gate going on

I do think the administration is sweating and trying to relieve that sweat. Related events? Don't know.

The latest headlines that just flashed across the screen says, CAPITOL ALL CLEAR. Oh... thank you most merciful tv, until next time hearing or seeing your wonderful words of wisdom. Yeah right.

This is the first time I've ever heard of the Bush-Clinton Crime Family and that Plamegate link to
Switzerland.

People wonder what would motivate the government to pull an event like 9/11
$27.5 trillion in a secret swiss bank account would sure be just cause.

Interesting theory to say the least.

So you think Fitzgerald is really on to something of this scope?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So, it's after midnight and there are no new developments eh? Just an elevator technician working with a pheumatic drill or something?

I guess Leno was right after all...it wasn't a gunshot that they were afraid of, it was the sound of actual work getting done....

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I agree that something doesn't seem right about this whole thing. It's dragged on much to long to be about nothing.

My first thoughts were along the lines of the Jefferson files.

However, if any whistle-blower turns up wellstoned, well....

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well it does have that certain mission improbable kinda feel to it.

Disguised as workmen, gunshot diversion, chaos and confusion.

They did say they would search every inch of the building.

It's a HUGE building.

Good work Mr. Phelps

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
I've just been reading a thread on another site about this, and someone said the gunshots were the sounds of the death of democracy....

That's stuck with me for some some reason.

....And the reason why I mentioned this was because at the time the gunshots were heard, a hearing was under way into how the media may, through it's reporting, reveal national secrets and security.

It would not surprise me if some US Government Agent or NeoCon rang up the police, reported gunshots, and sat back and watched the reaction as part of a plan to see how the media responded to news of gunshots. What national secrets and security would be revealed, if any. It would not surprise me if this was a drill test for the media, with them unknowing, or knowing.

As I said, I never myself said 'Death Of Democracy' but it could be the continuation of the manipulation of the masses, scaring them to following Bush.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon

I guess Leno was right after all...it wasn't a gunshot that they were afraid of, it was the sound of actual work getting done....
ohhh thats funny.

To me, it was just another coup, in a way. Firing shots have always been symbolic.
Just a reminder who's boss...errr....Dictator.

On the other hand, maybe Cheney was quail hunting. Any quail in that area?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
It would not surprise me if some US Government Agent or NeoCon rang up the police, reported gunshots, and sat back and watched the reaction as part of a plan to see how the media responded to news of gunshots. What national secrets and security would be revealed, if any. It would not surprise me if this was a drill test for the media, with them unknowing, or knowing.

it seems it was jim saxton who called the police en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

it seems it was jim saxton who called the police en.wikipedia.org...

Seems being the key word here.

Seems.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Air Drill? BS. Quite a few congressman were on camera saying they heard 8-10 gunshots and that it was unmistakable.

On top of that but I doubt they would have called in four ambulances and carried out an injured woman if it was an air drill.

I guess the Mossad is up to their dirty jewish tricks again.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It was definately the construction type gun. My dad uses it, it uses those blank .22 type rounds. He said you can fire them off relatively quick as well. It holds I think 10 shots. All you do is put a nail on the front and bam, nail on the front and bam. repeat. Its most likely that.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

On top of that but I doubt they would have called in four ambulances and carried out an injured woman if it was an air drill.

The woman suffered a panic attack.

source

No arrests or injuries were reported. One staffer was taken to the hospital after suffering a panic attack.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I still highly doubt that this air drill story is legit. It took a very long time for them to come up with it.

These drills are very common. The reason why I say this story doesn't fly is because if that were the case then there would be all kinds of random gunshot reports wherever these drills are being used and so far it doesn't seem to be a problem.

since your comparing it to the 22 calibre you should know that there isn't that big of a bang and these congressman weren't even in the garage sector. Whatever they heard was much louder.

The CNN story is just way too fishy. I wouldn't buy it if I were you. Excuses are like assholes and everybody's got one.

I say Mossad is up to their tricks again. Anyone else agree? We already know mysterious mechanics were seen in the tunnels after the power outage weeks ago and all police authorities were banned from the tunnels that these people were seen in. Very suspicious indeed. Any money the Capitol building is going to get at least a dirty bomb.

Perhaps somekind of power struggle is going on. There are alot of people high up in the military who won't support any of the Neocons further wars in the Middle East. And I highly doubt that these people would want or let the Mossad waltz right in and stage another false flag.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You have a point there. It's been a few years, but the last time I heard a .22 it wasn't so loud compared to other guns. I mean sure, put it in a confined space, and maybe you might have a false sounding being made, but I doubt it.

I heard on Fox (when I was watching it for this) that it could have been a brick falling from one of the construction zones. I sat there for a couple seconds, then laughed my tush off.

OH NO! *points finger into the air* It's the attack of this killer bricks from the terrorists! *Runs in circles screaming*

If our government is going to decieve us, then at least come up with something that is at least a little believable

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
I heard on Fox (when I was watching it for this) that it could have been a brick falling from one of the construction zones. I sat there for a couple seconds, then laughed my tush off.

If our government is going to decieve us, then at least come up with something that is at least a little believable

The official line here in England is still "This alert was caused by 'banging' at a construction site." The general population is so fantastically dumbed down that 'they' could probably turn around and tell everyone there wasn't even an incident in the Capitol building area the other day, nobody heard any shots, nobody called the police, and it's all just totally in our heads, and get away with it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So...

It was just a jackhammer after all. Oh no, Al Qaeda has jackhammers, they're gonna get us!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
It was definately the construction type gun. My dad uses it, it uses those blank .22 type rounds. He said you can fire them off relatively quick as well. It holds I think 10 shots. All you do is put a nail on the front and bam, nail on the front and bam. repeat. Its most likely that.

It's called a Hilti gun.

It's generally used to drive nails into concrete, usually when nailing down metal sills for drywall partitions.

It you are on the floor below where they are being used, they are quite loud.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You are quite right Howard I used them all the time when I was an elevator journeyman, we used them to mount the wiring troff's,(sp) and toe guards below the doors etc. It's been many years but I'm sure there was 3 or 4 types of shot, yellow, blue or geen and red, all having different increments of power and noise.
Though picture below is not a Hilti (brand name) it's the same tool.

www.tool-net.co.uk...

Spit P200 Cartridge Gun

I my self believe it is to get people used to the lock downs and the black jack boots.

[edit on 30/5/2006 by Sauron]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sure its to program you and get you used to lockdowns. Same with the "packages" today!!
What a show! They have to be planted, otherwise people would be looking for their lost bag of clothes. Funny, no one ever looks for the stuff.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Sure its to program you and get you used to lockdowns. Same with the "packages" today!!
What a show! They have to be planted, otherwise people would be looking for their lost bag of clothes. Funny, no one ever looks for the stuff.

Packages? What do you mean?

I'm afraid I've been in a hole the last couple days packing things for my move tomorrow.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have to admitt that I'm a few days late reading this, but I actually found this article on Whatdoesitmean.com first, and then looked up the American reports

This report say update: A reported domestic dispute"
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

And this report says otherwise from a foriegn source. This article alludes to something different. What do you think of this??
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join