It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin UFO sighting - Amazing Pics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I was surfing the net and came across this Wisconsin UFO case. These pictures look absolutely amazing to me... What is your take on this?

Link...

The object really gave me the impression of a balloon - except for the lights. They seemed to cycle all different patterns.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nice post..some of the best ufo pics I've seen lately, legit or not. It looks real to me

[edit on 26-5-2006 by laiguana]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Strange how they are unable to get back in touch with the witness??

But yeah, they look pretty impressive.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Denied]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Maybe someone got to the witnesses before them? Silenced as you will... MIB anyone

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Nice Pics.

It is possible they can't get in touch with the 'witness', as if it was fake, he wouldn't want to be caught out?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
hmm no contact with the witness?! if you took these pictures, it would be easy to defend them so theres no reason to dissapear for such reasons.

Im thinking that maybe he was ganked by someone who wanted him to hush.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Link..

This site has a nice zoomed shot of the UFO.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this UFO was ever debunked?

It does look interesting.

Toogood

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
prototype plane maybe?

good post though

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Too bad no photographic negatives. Video of this experience would have been awesome... no way to prove it either way. Another enigma... one day someone's gonna get the evidence(s) that tips the balance to documented and factual from a tease and a story... and then we'll all know what many suspect... we do not know as much as we might like or need to know. I hope it's in my lifetime.

Thanx for the post,

Victor K.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Very good looking picture. Looks like it could be real.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Looks real, and if it is, its a one of the best ufo pics I've seen ever. However on the other hand what does not fit properly are the lights.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by llfrequencyll]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What exactly do you mean?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
[edit on 3-7-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I find the lights to be odd for example in pic 1 there are 3 white lights and a red light near the white light on the right of the picture. Then on picture 2 there are 4 white lights and no red light. I think it is important to note also that the lights do not appear to be in the same places in both pics as well.

What makes pic one look like a hoax in my opinion besides the lights not matching is the fact that light on the bottom left is covering over the twig that's supposed to be in front of it.

In pic 2 also the braches appear to be blurred and the lights yet again appear to be covering twigs.

In the above i circled the parts i thought suspicious. I am only using paint but it is clear that the images have their flaws and that to me makes both pictures highly suspect and questionable. It is in my opinion that whoever made these did so with photoshop or PSP

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
As regards to the it covering the twig i thought the same too.... Then i zoomed in quite close and you can see that bit of the twig are still in front of the light its just the light is very bright and eclipsing the twig

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i debunked it awhile back and concluded that it was swamp gas

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Swamp gas? Is it really possible for swamp gas to look like that?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
"As regards to the it covering the twig i thought the same too.... Then i zoomed in quite close and you can see that bit of the twig are still in front of the light its just the light is very bright and eclipsing the twig"

It's not that bright considering other twigs are visable but I double checked anyway and zoomed up close and the lights are on the wrong side of the tree. It is a piss poor photoshop job. The second picture is even more ridiculus as they did a horrible job editing that one. It looks like they used a gaussian blur on the second one....

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
You can see here where the branch goes in front of the light. It looks fine to me as the bloom effect from the light envelopes the branch and causes it to distort it. I know jack about imaging though so I'll leave the analysis up to the photoshop pros

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join