It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin UFO sighting - Amazing Pics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I remember these from a few years back. I even photoshoped one of the pics showing how easy it was to fake. But bright lights can 'bleed' over thin objects like branches and what not.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"You can see here where the branch goes in front of the light. It looks fine to me as the bloom effect from the light envelopes the branch and causes it to distort it. I know jack about imaging though so I'll leave the analysis up to the photoshop pros"

See here's the thing I am in no way the best with photoshop however I could probably make the same type of image with the air brush tool. Even if the lights aren't a giveaway. Well the blurring in the second image is. Not to mention that both images have different objects.

This image is 100% fake no matter how much you want it to be real.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It looks pretty real to me but The Doctor really raises a good point. When you look at it, it doesn't really make much sense. In one picture, theres three and suddenly four. There aren't any pictures in between either to show the transition (if there was any).

I don't know what to say though. It seems to be the thinking now is; If it's blurred and hard to see, then we can't actually say if it's a UFO or not. If it looks real and of high-quality, then it's obviously fake.

Chances are though it is fake. Oh well.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

[edit on 5-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Looks very real at first glance, but you have to wonder why there are only two photos?

Did the witness run out of film/batteries?

If I saw something as spectacular as that I would be shooting away like crazy! I think the author thought it would be too much like hard work to photoshop more than two pictures...a lazy faker?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
My thoughts on what it is.(in greastest to least greatest order)
1. phototshop
2.test aircraft
3. alien craft

it looks very photoshopped. If i had the time i could probably make something like it.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Rappa Z]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Looks pretty real..but I agree that those lights make it suspicious.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I was expecting to be disappointed when the post touted the word "amazing", but surprisingly I was not disappointed. Finally a good clear UFO picture from relatively close-up.

The three-to-four lights thing also made me suspicious, but then I thought of all the videos and recollections of UFO encounters where the UFO appears as just a single light in the sky, and soon it becomes two, then three, then it is a whole row of lights in the sky. Also, to me, the UFO doesn't seem to have a defined outline in the second picture. I suggest that maybe it is in fact in the process of splitting into four separate crafts in the second picture. The UFO also doesn't seem to be solid in general, just the colour and appearance of the craft as a whole. It looks like it is using that alleged technology whereby it has the special polymer skin thing that takes images of the sky above and projects it onto the craft's bottom, so it just looks like you are looking up into the sky when you look at it.

Or maybe it's just a photoshop, or even a more crude form of fake.
. It could very easily be a picture of a frisbee in a tree in the daylight and then edited. Either way, I'd be interested to see more pictures like this.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yeah, that's a good photo. Relatively clear. And it would have been nice to get more than two photos of it, but the guy was lucky enough to have a camera in the first place. The next time you see a regular airplane flying over, try to get a photo of it. If you happen to have a camera, see how many shots you get.

This is the thing that's frustrating. Here are some good photos, but what do they mean, really? Just more photos. Another batch to add to the pile. They don't really "prove" anything. They just suggest that there may be more happening than we know. Or not. At the end of the day, it all adds up to a shrug.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing photo's anyone heard anything about this since?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Pretty interesting pictures to say the least.

As far as the 3 lights to 4 lights deal. He explains why it's different in the second picture.

The object really gave me the impression of a balloon - except for the lights. They seemed to cycle all different patterns.

To say that there is no reason why, if the pictures were real, that he wouldn't be able to be contacted to defend them, is not true. Put yourself in his shoes, small town, has a child. Do you really want all the neighbors labeling you as the town nut case, and your child being made fun of at school, you can get very protective of your children and family with this kind of stuff. He didn't sound like he wanted to be on CNN.

I am reluctant to reveal the exact location out of concern for my friend's privacy as well as my own.

Also if you were someone photoshoping or pasting some model, you would think they would make the object's lights match in the second pic lol.

Not saying its real, I can't tell really, it seems genuine... but I'm no imaging expert, then again who really knows what a UFO is supposed to look like.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by quick]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Seen it before and it's the only couple of UFO captures that I think looks genuine. there is a similair case with photographs that came out later that bears a striking resemblence, not sure where to find it though...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
I remember these from a few years back. I even photoshoped one of the pics showing how easy it was to fake. But bright lights can 'bleed' over thin objects like branches and what not.

yes I saw those several years ago and they look photoshoped to me.
which I know very little about....but I did score 7/10 on a photoshoot vs real test.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
IMO it looks very real. If this is a fake it is very well done. usually fake UFO photography is either blurred out dots in the sky or something "way over the top". This just looks like an experimental aircraft passing over on a very grey day, nothing fancy.

To me it looks like cellphone quality?! That would explain the poor imagequality, heavy CA and only getting two shots because some of the cell cameras take ages to prepare themselves for shooting after storing the previous image.

Very interesting

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I find the lights to be odd for example in pic 1 there are 3 white lights and a red light near the white light on the right of the picture. Then on picture 2 there are 4 white lights and no red light. I think it is important to note also that the lights do not appear to be in the same places in both pics as well.

What makes pic one look like a hoax in my opinion besides the lights not matching is the fact that light on the bottom left is covering over the twig that's supposed to be in front of it.

In pic 2 also the braches appear to be blurred and the lights yet again appear to be covering twigs.

In the above i circled the parts i thought suspicious. I am only using paint but it is clear that the images have their flaws and that to me makes both pictures highly suspect and questionable. It is in my opinion that whoever made these did so with photoshop or PSP

Listen,

1. UFOs reportedly change colours, very quickly.
2. t he light covering the twig might be just an overblending effect, you know...a bright light behind an object can completely remove the object before it on a camera picture.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

found these other pictures i think they are fake and these are from an earlier attempt.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yeah i see what you mean, photshop work in process lol

link   

link   

link