It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Car Inventor Murdered.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Mr Meyer died approximately 15 miles from where I live.

Everyone in the area was THRILLED about the research facility he had secured funding for. If memory serves me right, several news channels had interviewed him, and taken rides in his water car (With rave reviews).

It still gives me chills when I drive by the cracker barrel off of 71/stringtown, knowing what happened there.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I can't manage to think why some people would not at least give this a chance, ohh bla bla it's not working the same amound you put it you get out and so on.

Acording to some people we would not have nuclear energy because it would be impossible.It was the same problem with nuclear fussion.At the begining stage of nuclear fussion experiments at the time results pointed out that less energy came out from what was put in until everything changed, then more energy came out than what was put in.So you put in something and you get more than what was in the bag in the first place, it's possible, get over it.

Electrolisis is ineficient in standard form, but change that in to another form and something else happens.

Atoms can break apart at very low energy levels, as in water molecules.
Sometimes in rare cases molecules in the water will break apart by them selfs.Standart electrolisis is ineficiant, but what if everything is aplied to a specific frequency, the frequency where everything breaks up easy and becomes free as in hidrogen and oxigen.A power suply plus a pulse circuit tuned to a frequency can do the job.High energy diodes that transmit energy in to the water at a specific frequency cause the water molecules to disasociate at lower energy levels setting the two elements free.
There is a frequency where everything will dance by pulse to give it only the amount it needs.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
From what I saw in the videos of stans water car, , the hydrogen generator was only one part of a larger system. The engine in the car ran on hydrogen and was injected with water. Heat from combustion vaporized the water providing more power as in a steam engine. I can't say that could tip the scales in terms of conservation but the internal combustion engine leaves a lot of room for improvement. Cars are only 20 or 30% efficient and we buy them by the millions pump thousands of dollars in fuel into them. Maybe he did find a way to get it to work,even if it was marginal, it would still be a great accomplishment.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
We that use petroleum as energy are absolute slaves. Water itself is irony, it puts out fire but when in gas form it is EXPLOSIVE! To think that we can't use a form of hydrogen and oxygen as energy is just plain asinine. Go to www.overunity.com... where they have built a self sustaining water electrolysis tank. Japan made an commercial electric car that runs on water and only water. Zero Point energy has been used and is unlimited. Magnet motors work its very simple (not the science). In case you forgot, the earth gives off a ####load of energy from its iron core. This energy flushes your toilet counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere and vice versa. This energy also powers a motor developed 20 years ago which outputs 40% more electricity than it uses to run. Again we are all slaves.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yes Stan Meyer was murdered. He said it and his own brother said it. But luckily somebody else has picked up the torch and made a REAL water powered vehicle that has already gone 3,000 miles on nothing but water.

www.project.nsearch.com...

Spread the word to everybody you know. The entire oil economy is a FRAUD!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is old news. I'm sure that he, like many before him, DID make the car and DID get whacked by the Exxon hit men. Those of you who think that they would not commit murder to protect hundreds of billions a year, are deluded.

My boat has some big batteries. When charging, and using maybe three amps of power, there needs to be serious ventilation to evacuate the loads of hydrogen produced and eliminate the danger of explosion.

When the people start to realize that we have not progressed past the "man make fire" stage, maybe they will start to wake up. Nothing has been invented since the forties, why is that? Nothing but refinements of existing tech. I dare anyone to name ONE thing that has been invented since WWII, and I don't mean frisbees and hula hoops.

And I know someone is gonna say, "The internet, dude".............try a little harder.

Check out this website for the story on Stan and lots more:

waterpoweredcar.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I noticed a Tesla ignition coil on some of these run on water cars and with a
hydrogen rich combustion chamber there might be a no oxygen pressure
release of combustion in the ordinary oxygen combination with carbon and
thus the water product.
The Tesla ignition coil was taken out of the early Model T by Henry Ford
himself as being too powerful. Sure we wouldn't want anything too powerful
to give us good gas mileage.
ED: I haven't checked on the Papp Helium Engine over on youtube lately
but do believe there is no radiator, a self cooling reaction motor.

edit on 11/20/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelita

Just a few weeks ago a boy in Asia fell of a tall building and survived.
Your straw man theory doesn't hold much ground. The laws of physics are being rewritten every day.
Did the pentagon show interest in your lava god theory or your friend that fell?
A magnet cannot be more magnetic than it already is, then how do electro magnets do it

edit on 20-11-2010 by beholdblight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join