Water Car Inventor Murdered.

page: 1
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Stan Meyer, the man who invented an economical way to produce hydrogen from everyday tap water was found dead in his home.

I just wonder if he was killed to keep him silent, I have not heard of him till I saw this video and my interest has peaked on his idea !

I googled stan meyer and came up with several pages of his work on hydrogen driven engines.

I am just wondering if anyone here has heard of this guy?

13 minute video on google, fast download.
A very good video / bio on Meyers hydrogen production.

video.google.com...




posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
I just wonder if he was killed to keep him silent


I don't doubt that for a split second. Thanks for the video, He was a great guy.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
From Wikipedia:



The water fuel cell was claimed to produce several times more energy than it consumed


Case closed



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Case closed


No. If they killed him then I would expect to see something like that edited onto Wikipedia. I think there is evidence to suggest his devices pretty much did what they were claimed to do. I'm not saying I am 100% positive this particular device of his worked, but I'm pretty damn sure. Take a look at the video provided if you haven't already.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Communication_Monster]



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
heres a link about his water-powered car which seems also to have disappeared....what a friggin crime against the world this is........

watch the waterpowered car here



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Monster

Originally posted by Aelita

Case closed


No. If they killed him then I would expect to see something like that edited onto Wikipedia. I think there is evidence to suggest his devices pretty much did what they were claimed to do. I'm not saying I am 100% positive this particular device of his worked, but I'm pretty damn sure. Take a look at the video provided if you haven't already.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Communication_Monster]



Look, the materials I find on the web all point to the claim that energy was not conserved. This is the most interesting part of the alleged invention.

It's not just Wikipedia.

I do not believe in energy non-conservation on that scale. It was never observed in physics experiments of extreme variety and precision. All the wording in the descriptions of the invention is intended to make the reader believe that since "resonance" is employed, it is easier to break down the molecule. The energy conservation part is at this juncture quetly swept under the rug.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Look, the materials I find on the web all point to the claim that energy was not conserved. This is the most interesting part of the alleged invention.

It's not just Wikipedia.


Fair enough, but as you are researching to fit a pre-conceived notion (See quote underneath) then I'm not all that surprised you can't find anything to disprove the claim energy was not conserved.


Originally posted by Aelita
I do not believe in energy non-conservation on that scale. It was never observed in physics experiments of extreme variety and precision.


There is your preconceived conclusion that you are fitting your research around. I might add, that if there actually is a conspiracy here of the nature implied (and I mean the bigger picture, not just this guys murder) then it's no real wonder why "It was never observed in physics experiments of extreme variety and precision", is it? You haven't seen it happen, that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, does it now?


Originally posted by Aelita
All the wording in the descriptions of the invention is intended to make the reader believe that since "resonance" is employed, it is easier to break down the molecule. The energy conservation part is at this juncture quetly swept under the rug.


Well, in the video there were apparent tests, and it was considered to be several hundred times more efficient than any other device of its kind. Devices of its kind with poor energy conservation, like you seem to be concluding this one is rather too easily. Did you take a look at the video?




[edit on 25-5-2006 by Communication_Monster]



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yep. Just another sign of the times. Somebody doesn't want the human race to survive these next several years. It wouldn't be good for them if we had this new energy source to help us along.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lonelatern.org

Has some video about his car. Supposedly after his invention he was asked to work for the pentagon, perhaps DARPA if it existed then, and he graciously accepted. He died during a toast, his drink was poisoned.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to a story about this? Or at least something saying Stanley Meyer was murdered?



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This story is so sad.
His invention would bring down the oil mob that has formed, but it;s out now, it got out and alot of people all around the world know how it works now, shame, what a buch of greedy pigs, killed an inocent man that contribuited to this poor world .


[edit on 25-5-2006 by pepsi78]



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Monster

Originally posted by Aelita
I do not believe in energy non-conservation on that scale. It was never observed in physics experiments of extreme variety and precision.


There is your preconceived conclusion that you are fitting your research around. I might add, that if there actually is a conspiracy here of the nature implied (and I mean the bigger picture, not just this guys murder) then it's no real wonder why "It was never observed in physics experiments of extreme variety and precision", is it? You haven't seen it happen, that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, does it now?


Oh my. If you base your discussion on arguments like this, then it's pointless because anything can be construed as true.

For example, there is an alien overlord Zudu who's floating in molten lava, in the state of deep mediation under the Hymalayas. It's true, isn't it? Because you didn't drill under the Hymalayas to prove otherwise.

Likewise, my heighbor jumped off a tall building once, from the 33rd floor, and walked away unharmed. He didn't tell enybody (even me) and nobody saw it, but I'm so darn sure that's what happened. I wasn't there all the time to attest that it didn't happen, right?

Where does this idiocy end?


I can claim that this board is run by the aforementioned Zudu and my neighbor is on Zudu's payroll. I can also claim that energy conservation os wrong.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Stan Meyer, the man who invented an economical way to produce
hydrogen from everyday tap water was found dead in his home.


I couldn't get the video. Would someone please tell me how this man
died. The title says 'murdered'. How?? Where? Thank you.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A car can run on hydrogen, seen it, they put hydrogen into the thing where the fuel goes through and the car ran no problems, until it caught fire. How this guy kept his car from catching on fire is the key to hydrogen powered cars.

But your government seems to do anything they can to stop that. The Premier Ministre of France may sometimes be a prat but never has people killed because he is owned by the oil companies.

What I want to know is how did the oil man get in power? He could not find oil in Texas which is from what I've heard a giant oil bubble, then once he got into office your fuel went from a dollar a gallon to three dollars a gallon magically. Still cheaper then back at home but I was looking forward to spending a little on fuel as possible.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted by FlyersFan



posted by SIRR1
Stan Meyer, the man who invented an economical way to produce hydrogen from everyday tap water was found dead in his home.


I couldn't get the video. Would someone please tell me how this man died. The title says 'murdered'. How? Where? Thank you. F/F
[Edited by Don W]



From the video clip: “ . . Water can be broken into Hydrogen and Oxygen using electricity. Standard chemistry books claim that this process requires more energy than can be recovered. This is true only under the worst case scenario. When water is hit with its own molecular resonant frequency . . “


Uh oh! Watch this “resonant frequency” stuff. That’s straight out of sci-fi. Maybe a good read, bu nothing you’d want to put your money into. Nikolai Tesla - the man who developed alternating current - went off on a tangent trying to find the resonant frequency of the earth.



“ . . using a system developed by Stan Meyers, it collapses into Hydrogen and Oxygen gas with very little electrical input. It is also known that certain geometric structures and surface textures work better than others do. The implication is that unlimited amounts of Hydrogen fuel can be made to drive engines for the cost of water.”


This is also known as “snake oil.”


Even more amazing is the fact that a special metal alloy was patented by Freedman in 1957 that spontaneously breaks water into Hydrogen and Oxygen with no outside electrical input and without causing any chemical changes in the metal itself.
[Edited by Don W]



Now this is the Big One. Perpetual motion. Any buyers?



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
lonelatern.org
Has some video about his car. Supposedly after his invention he was asked to work for the pentagon, perhaps DARPA if it existed then, and he graciously accepted. He died during a toast, his drink was poisoned.


That link is not correct, and www.lonelantern.org sais "Service unavailable". Was it working when you posted earlier?

peswiki.com...:Stanley_Meyer

The above page has some related links, but only one ot two works. There don't appear to be any news articles on his death, and only a few places here and there seem to make any mention of him, or what fate he suffered. Here is pretty much the only description of his death I could find:


waterpoweredcar.com...
He was apparently eating dinner at a Grove City OH restaurant, when it is reported that he jumped up from the table, yelled that he'd been poisoned", and rushed out into the parking lot, where he collapsed and died. It has been reported by Meyer's associates that Meyer had just secured funding for a $50 million research center near Grove City, but there is no way to confirm or reject this at the moment.


Collapsed and died from what?

More information on Meyer (from the same page)


Stanley A. Meyer, the controversial Ohio inventor who had claimed his technology could produce a hydrogen-oxygen mixture with a minimal energy input (compared with conventional electrolysis) died on March 21, 1998. He did not have a world-wide following, like he should have, few people have heard of him. There were also those of adherents and people who had invested in his activities --- Water Fuel Cell (Grove City, OH). He was famous for his claimed "water fueled car" which was exhibited symbolically in the BBC/CBC 1994 documentary on cold fusion, "Too Close to the Sun". We were initially curious about Meyer's work, the late Christopher Tinsley of the UK, and the late Admiral of the British Navy, Sir Anthony Griffin, but who became frustrated by being unable --- or, more to the point, not allowed --- to confirm (or reject) Meyer's claims.

It makes no sense that after discovering the technological process that he had. Why there is no way that a reasonable, straightforward marketing strategy would have failed to make his technology quickly spread worldwide. There remains a very strong suspicion that he had no such process, from his enemies, (Oil Corp. Cartels) even though he conducted a demonstration (before this writer and another engineer at the Meyer lab in 1993) of the production of copious hydrogen/oxygen gas from what visually seemed like a small input power. But Meyer was exceedingly paranoid and he flatly refused reasonable requests by us and others to test the performance --- the input/out power ratio, even with the proviso that we did not have to "look into his black box" of electronics feeding his rather simply constructed stainless steel electrode, alternating current and voltage cell. The last such refusal --- this one in public and recorded on video tape --- was at the ANE meeting in Denver CO in 1997. Then Meyer loudly and falsely protested that he would "lose his patent rights" if he were to release anything but complete, integrated systems --- such as a water-fueled vehicle.


I know it looks bad that Meyer had not allowed them to test the input power used, but obviously he would have known they were going to ask him, right? Now it may very well be that this guy was totally lying, but I don't think we can say that for certain at this point. I'm only engaging in speculation here, as it's pretty much all any of us can do with this limited information; but he probably knew the commotion this would cause when confirmed, maybe he was scared Oil Tycoons would kill him. Maybe he was holding out for something, or had other plans for the device. Who Knows?


EDIT: Why has this been moved to skunk works?

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Communication_Monster]



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you CM. I have a 2000 Gateway with ME software.
I can't get a lot of stuff on this .. and I don't 'do' computers
well. That was interesting. I'll have to think about it awhile.


Can Someone Spell Gullible

What do you mean Don White?



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
Uh oh! Watch this “resonant frequency” stuff. That’s straight out of sci-fi. Maybe a good read, bu nothing you’d want to put your money into. Nikolai Tesla - the man who developed alternating current - went off on a tangent trying to find the resonant frequency of the earth.


Resonant frequency is at the heart of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) which is the physics application (non-medical) of the same technique.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tesla Monkeys, not just for my field is bigger than yours anymore...



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i gotta say...

anyon who invents something of THIS proportion, needs to not be so paranoid about letting the secret out...

He wont go broke as so many lesser inventors did...

hell, i would send him $100 a month, just for thanks of saving the world...

I dont beleive that it really worked, or he would have had this puppy pushed into the media on a wide scale...
i think the mysterious black box, is the true source of his electricty... not the source he showed... (maybe he felt that using rechargable batteries wasn't cheating)

I have also found a proclivity of these mysterious black boxes connected to perpetual motion machines, and other electrical heresies.

I think it must be a common con, much like the dissapearing statue of liberty...
the only question that would debunk it, is if everyone in the live audience was in on it (which they were)
in this case... the only thing you have to take for granted, is that the little black box didn't provide extra energy...
why would we beleive that? do we know him personally? do we see that he had bunches of other scientific inventions that aren't related?

The mysterious box, is the only conspiracy here...

I do beleive that gas engines have much inefficiency, and can be 80% better than they are... but we have to figure out creative ways to reclaim the wasted energy...
not try to create mysterious energy, from a mysterious magic box.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
i gotta say...

anyon who invents something of THIS proportion, needs to not be so paranoid about letting the secret out...

He wont go broke as so many lesser inventors did...

hell, i would send him $100 a month, just for thanks of saving the world...

I dont beleive that it really worked, or he would have had this puppy pushed into the media on a wide scale...
i think the mysterious black box, is the true source of his electricty... not the source he showed... (maybe he felt that using rechargable batteries wasn't cheating)

I have also found a proclivity of these mysterious black boxes connected to perpetual motion machines, and other electrical heresies.

I think it must be a common con, much like the dissapearing statue of liberty...
the only question that would debunk it, is if everyone in the live audience was in on it (which they were)
in this case... the only thing you have to take for granted, is that the little black box didn't provide extra energy...
why would we beleive that? do we know him personally? do we see that he had bunches of other scientific inventions that aren't related?

The mysterious box, is the only conspiracy here...

I do beleive that gas engines have much inefficiency, and can be 80% better than they are... but we have to figure out creative ways to reclaim the wasted energy...
not try to create mysterious energy, from a mysterious magic box.

Lol the faster you let the secret out the safer you are
cuz many people already know the tecnology and there is no point in lilling you any more.
Most of the inventors do want to make money of their invention so they keep it a secret, until one of those black suit persons show up with black glasses, and wisper to you, dont worry I'm a profesional it wont hurt at all

I dont blame them tho , some of them may be working on iventions all their lifes and of course wants to benefit from them .





new topics
top topics
 
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join