It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Car Inventor Murdered.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
Meh. Stanley Meyers was your average dime-a-dozen over unity, run your car on water huckster, who is only of any interest because he died.

Yep. All these claims of supressed technologies, murders, and new technologies that disprove modern physics.

Lets see..we can take a battery, use that to electrolyse water from an on board tank into H2 and O2, feed that gas into an internal combustion engine.

Or use that battery to run motors on the car.

Nobody, no matter how much it has been claimed, has ever shown this over unity free energy to work, its usually peddled in junk science websites and multi-level marketing schemes to those who do not know about things like conservation of energy, and how the energy it takes to split those Oxygen and Hydrogen bonds, is the same energy you get from burning them.

Its also a bit silly to think that US car companies are supressing all these technologies in the name of profits, when they arent making profits, they are shrinking, closing factories, laying of people, yet have magical stuff hidden in vaults that would them billions of money.

But go ahead, tell us how in a competitive car market, how a company gradually going under, benefits from not using this stuff in their cars, that supposdly exists.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i was looking at youtube and seen a guy that made a little gas thing and he use baking soda and water it made me think back when i was a kid about 1976 i seen a little write u in our paper in louisvile ky about a guy made a carb that run on water it was on a back page real little i thought then that it would help with the oilthing they were talking about i never found nothing about it ever again i have told my wife yrs later that i bet they shut him up or bought him off i guess i know know what happen i want to so bad to learn how to convert my car and anybodys car to run on water to help the poor people of this world but im scared if i start doing it i will get killed will thank you for your time

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yumi

You must have seen that on myth busters.They used a carburatored car,If you watch closely it catches fire when he slowly pulls the hose away from the carburator.This action causes a back fire through the carburator catching the hydrogen gas on fire.This was done on purpose to make people think it is to dangerous to even try hydrogen as a fuel.
I have run a carburated car engine on hydrogen.I pressurize the hydrogen and oxygen just like you would propane gas.I run it thru a propane operated forklifts gas regulator.It runs like a top and the exaust is nothing but water.The biggest problem I have had is regulating the gas to go from an idle to a high rpm quickly enough.
Solar power could be used to seperate the hydrogen and oxygen.Solar power could be used to pressurize the gasses into tanks.That's conservation of energy!!! The problem is the government will not allow you to adapt any auto built after 1982.
Cars today would be relatively easy to run on hydrogen/oxygen.Turn off the fuel injectors and pump pressurized hydrogen/oxygen directly into the throttle body.The use of stainless steel in the cylinders,valves amd exaust manifold/pipes would eliminate rust.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Solar power could be used to seperate the hydrogen and oxygen.Solar power could be used to pressurize the gasses into tanks.That's conservation of energy!!!

Then why not just run that solar power to motors on the car?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Solar powered cars are being used to a small degree.They have a battery system and a plug in charging system in case of cloudy days.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
The one question I have is regarding the patent and the accompanying schematics...are copies available from the patent office (whether for free or for a fee)??

Not sure if this was already posted, but here is the link to the patent via google: www.google.com...,394,230

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Solar powered cars are being used to a small degree.They have a battery system and a plug in charging system in case of cloudy days.

Well you suggested, using that solar power, to then electroylse water which would have to be an in onboard tank, and then to run the gases into a combustion engine.

But my question is, why not just run that same electricity to motors, instead of some rube goldberg style contraption involving a water tank, electroysis and an engine.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by firepilot]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by firepilot]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would avoid stanleymeyer.com.

If you research this topic you will find links to it.

Perhaps he committed suicide over his legal troubles. Seems more likely.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The system I have in place uses a tank of compressed hydrogen/oxygen.It does not carry a water tank and convert in the car.I use dc voltage transformed from ac(household current).
The reason I even brought up solar power to convert hydrogen/oxygen was that it would be cost effective in the long run.
Solar powerd cars will be a viable option when the battery capabilities become longer lived.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well it sounds like you just have a basic browns gas generator. if you somehow have a need for resulting gas, thats one thing. But its not free energy, or anything event remotely exotic or remarkable for that matter.

But the idea that a few say that you can do the whole thing within your car, so that all one has to do is just fill up a tank with water, is ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Here is a web page that shows his work and even the diagrams to his triple nickel high freq generator that split the molecules.
waterpoweredcar.com...

Check these out and if anyone wants to bad mouth the man then try his circuitry and prove it does not work! I for one plan on duplicating his generator and if it works I will start planting them in all my families cars then move on to ac generators and get us off the grid quietly of course I would not want to end up like him.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
...Yep. All these claims of supressed technologies, murders, and new technologies that disprove modern physics. ...

Haven't you ever noticed that the people who try and make "millions" of such an idea never die under suspicious (or even less than suspicious) circumstances; but whenever someone comes out and says they are going to give away their invention, they are found dead shortly thereafter?

Kind of an amazing coincidence if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hate to break this to you, but after countless research I have found that stan meyer may not be phony. There are 2 kinds of electrolyzer, the magnetic one and the electric one.
Of course, both use electricity. The electric one is the traditional one that passes electric current. This separates H and O. It is efficient vbecause it helps fuel burtn more completely. People can get gains of 15 to 30%, but never overunity.

Stans fuel cell is the most complicated. It does not depend on a close system though, that is why thermodynamics for closed systems doesnt apply. Meyer used vibration to separate covalent bonds in water, so producing water and gas. Those who were successful in the testing believe that the additional input comes from getting electrons from the environment. That is how you achieve overunitiy quote on quote...but there is no overunity because what you used to split H and O comes from the environment.
Google ravi cell for more info.

But of course, more mileage is possible, now censure is unlikely because so much info got posted on the internet.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know of a case where an inventor had a device that could generate energy for individual homes for a very low cost.He was supposed to meet with people connected to Edison energy.He had also invented a hydrogen car which still exists in Centeral CA.His brother is afraid to do anything with it as he feels his brother was murdered.He has driven it and is wiling to take my friend for a ride to prove it works.
It runs,etc.This inventor's lawyer whom my friend knows told the inventor he was in danger because of his inventions,but he persisted trying to make a deal.
They found him in his home poisoned.My friend who used to be in the Russian military said that was a favorite way to kill people that the KJB found suspect.They would coat a fork or even a plate and the poison would enter the body in that manner.Myer may have been too 'public'and too close to a final outcome to his invention as was the forementioned inventor.
Dr.B.Jones

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Of course he was. Everyone knows it was the oil companies!

Too late,,.. it is inevitable that HHO will take over Petroleum based products.. just a matter of time

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
A man in Taiwan drives a car that runs on water
the hydrogen it runs on comes from the water tank
Hydrogen molecules are removed from the water
the Govt their allows him to drive the car no investors want it
thats because they know they would not be allowed to market it

Oil for US dollars under pins the US economy
main reason for Iraq -Saddam started trading oil for Euros

Coming war or trade embargo on Iran Because Iran Wants to strart its own oil
market and sell Oil for Euros

Russia plans to sell its oil in rubbles and euros

ww3?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Stan Meyer's Dune Buggy that ran on water:

www.youtube.com...

Greer obtains Stan Meyer's Dune Buggy - needs finances

www.youtube.com...

The Orion Project:

www.youtube.com...

Donate:

www.theorionproject.org...

Disclosure Project, 2001:

On Wednesday, May 9th 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies.

video.google.com...#

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join