It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Snipers Finally Go To Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I Dont Know About You But I Think Its About Time. And If These Guys Get Anything Less Than The Death Penalty Then Are Countrys Justice System Will Have Met An All Time low.
CNN Article Of DC Snipers

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This case is anything but solid, sorry to say. It's already been tried in the media and these guys don't have a chance in hell. They'll be executed or thrown in prison for the rest of their lives, don't worry.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I agree.......I think atleast the old man will be executed, Malvo might not because he is going to sell out his buddy. Either way, someone will probably kill which ever one does not get the chair. If he is ever freed which probably won't happen, people won't forgive or forget this I live right in Northern Virginia and remember it very well how they made people feel. They shot a child....anyone in jail would be happy to shank them while the guards turn their heads. Just like Jeff Dahmler.....lol....they will never see the free world again, not atleast without a name change or witness protection....even that...everyone would remember his face from tv and papers.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This case is extremely strange. I followed every ounce of it, read every shred of what was written and none of it adds up. I believe he was some kind of government asset or rogue asset. (which he actually claimed.) If he were not, there's no way the authorities would have released him on numerous occassions.
Also, forget about the media brainwashing campaign to cement their guilt BEFORE the trial.. It is quite possible, if my theory of their being mind-controlled (think me crazy, if you will) is right, that they were in fact at every one of those locations where the shootings occurred. It may well be that they were led there or followed to place them at the scene.
My research and my gut instinct tells me they were patsies. No one ever CAUGHT that sniper. If you don't believe me, go back and read news accounts of the days leading to their arrest. They basically - whoever the hell THEY were - actually had to lead Chief Moose by the nose to Malvo/Muhammad's location.
Then there's that bizzare command made by Moose about the duck in the noose. HELLO. That was a command. Then voila! Suddenly we have our suspects conveniently sleeping under a light at a rest stop for all to see, sleeping like babies, mind you - with a RIFLE laying out in the open in the back seat. THERE'S NO WAY THAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED if they were the cold-blooded killers they've been made out to be.
THE SNIPER TEAM IS STILL OUT THERE. And we'll never know who they are.
Remember the sniper incident recently in West Virginia? SAME #, folks.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Moose knew that it was two black men from day one. He knew it was no van, it was mis-information. Moose cost the lives of innocent people because his racist ass didn't want to admit that blacks were capable of such horrible acts (on day one a pizza delivery guy said he saw two black guys in a chevy leaving the scene......remember the media also peged this as a white guy.......All the stupid experts said that it had to be a white man cause only whites were serial killers. Now Moose wants to profit off a job he fumbled.....he should be locked up.....thats a whole nother can of worms....someone who used his skin color to manipulate the system to give him what he wants.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i agree but that topic is for another day

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Moose knew that it was two black men from day one. He knew it was no van, it was mis-information. Moose cost the lives of innocent people because his racist ass didn't want to admit that blacks were capable of such horrible acts (on day one a pizza delivery guy said he saw two black guys in a chevy leaving the scene......remember the media also peged this as a white guy.......All the stupid experts said that it had to be a white man cause only whites were serial killers.
Now Moose wants to profit off a job he fumbled.....he should be locked up.....thats a whole nother can of worms....someone who used his skin color to manipulate the system to give him what he wants.

You're not getting it. Just because Muhammad and Malvo were seen MAYBE at the scene, DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING other than they were seen near the incident. Get beyond that!! It's totally a frame-up tactic. And yes, I was saying all along the 'experts' didn't know their arses from a hole in the ground. Whatya think - they're establishment morons. Get beyond them and get beyond the fallicy of a racial argument. A professional sniper team did this. To pull off what they pulled off would require at least three people. Shooter, spotter and driver/lookout.
Does anyone not remember the white van that was found to have cartridges in it matching the calibur of the said weapon? (from all shootings) That points to the fact it was an inside job.
What I want to know, is what the frock was going on in the world during that whole episode? What were we being DISTRACTED FROM?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im not ruling out it being a setup by any means....Im touching on what we have to work with now. The way the case was handled by Moose and others....even chief Ramsey from DC said that reports from DC were ignored by Moose . They say he lied in his book ect...I have no doubt there is a rabbit hole that goes down farther than we know. But these are the people we pay to take care of things like this and they screwed it up. As for what was attention being diverted from.....good question

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Im not ruling out it being a setup by any means....Im touching on what we have to work with now. The way the case was handled by Moose and others....even chief Ramsey from DC said that reports from DC were ignored by Moose . They say he lied in his book ect...I have no doubt there is a rabbit hole that goes down farther than we know. But these are the people we pay to take care of things like this and they screwed it up. As for what was attention being diverted from.....good question

Baked, do a google search on the case. Read everything you can. Timeline it. NONE of it makes sense. Fo real. Nice avatar, btw.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
thanx

Baked, do a google search on the case. Read everything you can. Timeline it. NONE of it makes sense. Fo real. Nice avatar, btw.

top topics

join