It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAW - 50 leaked info...?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If any of you had any experience in managing a project like this that involves many companies working together on a project, you'll know that they will go though great lengths to keep it secret. everyone involved will use aliases and also front companies will be set up to hide who is doing what on the books.

This is the way it works and this is what helps keep these projects secret from enemies. Do you really think anyone who is known to have such initimate knowledge of project like the TAW-50 would ever give their real name? No way in hell. That would make the person too tempting of a target for a foreign power to kidnap or eliminate!

Use your minds people. Also Ben Rich from Lockheed has stated that we have had techs that you couldn't even imagine.

But I say keep naysaying for those not in the know. Keep propogating the myth that these technologies are all fantasy. If we can convince our enemies its fantasy then they won't allocate resources for intel gathering on these fantasies.

Originally posted by firepilot

The late Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), stated that military astronauts trained at a secret aerospace academy separate from the regular Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, CO.

There was never any "Col Steve Wilson", that was just some made up name by someone writing this utter fiction. As as people started asking for proof about this person, "Steve" just all of a sudden mysteriously dies.

You can file that in the Dulce, TR-3 nonsense bin

edit on 26-4-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The TAW-50 is armed with its own Kill Laser system, which
can track and immolate SAM (Surface-to-Air missiles), STTA
(Surface-To-Trans-Atmosphere missiles), ATA (Air-To-Air
missiles), and ATTA (Air-To-Trans-Air missiles). The
TAW-50's killer lasers can also knock down high-performance
fighter interceptors.

If this aircraft is as fast as they say it is why would it need ANY defencive weapons.

The SR71 never needed any defensive weapons as it out ran any anti aircraft weapons out there.

What country has mach 50 surface to air or air to air weapons or mach 50 interceptors for it to need defensive weapons.

I put this story in the Tall Tales class with Pecos Bill, and Paul Bunyan,
I won't call it a hoax because likely it was not told as fact but as a Tall Tale.
edit on 26-4-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin_barton3
HOAX

if it is as good as it claims then it must be extremely expensive. im thinking in the 100's of billions at the very least so 20 and even the us cant afford that. however if we assume that the us can afford them for a moment then if they have been in service since 2002 then why havent we seen them in action. why havent there been any reports of it in iraq?

However this leak is so crazy that maybe it is true. surely nobody in their right minds would make up a hoax as unbelievable as this.

justin

Because one. If people actually knew that this is true and by the way it is, it would effect peoples performance at their schools and jobs because holy sh*t it's possible that's all people would be talking about and it would effect people in a great matter. And why people in Iraq didn't mention about this, not to be bittersweet but the u.s gov. Isn't nice they told them if they mention anything about it they would be charged with some sort of offense or threaten to kill their family and he or she to be responsible.

It's mainly quantum physics and relativity look it up sometime

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

The TAW-50 is armed with its own Kill Laser system, which
can track and immolate SAM (Surface-to-Air missiles), STTA
(Surface-To-Trans-Atmosphere missiles), ATA (Air-To-Air
missiles), and ATTA (Air-To-Trans-Air missiles). The
TAW-50's killer lasers can also knock down high-performance
fighter interceptors.

If this aircraft is as fast as they say it is why would it need ANY defencive weapons.

The SR71 never needed any defensive weapons as it out ran any anti aircraft weapons out there.

What country has mach 50 surface to air or air to air weapons or mach 50 interceptors for it to need defensive weapons.

To make it a point for other countries (after they get into war with the u.s) not to f*ck with us and you wish you had us for an ally

I put this story in the Tall Tales class with Pecos Bill, and Paul Bunyan,
I won't call it a hoax because likely it was not told as fact but as a Tall Tale.
edit on 26-4-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
The fleet as described does seem to satisfy at least some descriptions of unknown aerial phenomina. It makes sense to me that such valuable assets (regardless of cost) would not be used much, if at all, in "public" wars. I may be proven incorrect.

Well, what are these toys going to be used for and against whom? An impending alien invasion?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Since human beings don't even know what gravity really is our how it works, I don't really thing we're capable of building an aircraft that uses A-Grav for a propulsion system. Maybe it is using an Elctro-Hydrodynamic system that gives some kind of impression that it's an A-Grav system

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join