It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAW - 50 leaked info...?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
But is there any reason for a hanger built under a mountain? Aren't the normal ones good enough? I mean bar size nothing is given away by just using a normal hangar!

People know that secret projects are being developed at groom lake so there is no reason to hide that. People know its aircraft so nothing is given away by the fact its a hangar. I've just never understood why it would be neccesary to spend millions of dollars on an underground base when a normal one would do fine.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, I agree with Shattered about secrecy...but there isn't near enough mountain space for 20 of these stupid things. Shattered, how do you suggest we are paying for all of this? Or would you rather I not take you there?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The idea of the mountain-based hanger arose because normal hangers and underground hangers are either non-existent or implausible to house an aircraft such of that of the TR3-B. This was directed when the question was posed "How can there be a hanger large enough to house such a large aircraft? Elevators aren't powerful enough to lower such a large and heavy aircraft that far down".

The Mountain-base would answer that question, it was not meant in general, it was meant for a specific purpose of housing large aircraft that normally wouldn't fit in underground bases or above ground hangers.

I hope that clears up some of your questions. Once again, this is all speculation, there is no real substantial evidence to prove this, however there is no real substantial evidence to dis-prove it either. That's the problem, but it's easier to believe that it doesn't exist, I agree with that, I don't think there is a mountain-base out there that houses the TR3-B or the TAW-50(Partly because I Don't believe they exist).

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'll agree to disagree with your theory SS. You bring up valid points, but I find them not likely.

I used to believe in the TR-3B's...but after some hard evidence showed up in front of my, I dropped that. I have since stopped investigating that specific craft. But, I won't get into that, that plane is not what this thread is about.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Personally I think it is all true & all the media (including the internet) mis-information & propaganda just convinces this old sceptic even more.
What is obvious is 'they' have the technology right now for unlimited clean power & energy, yet we are still in the fossil fuel ratrace & killing the planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primary Mover
Personally I think it is all true & all the media (including the internet) mis-information & propaganda just convinces this old sceptic even more.
What is obvious is 'they' have the technology right now for unlimited clean power & energy, yet we are still in the fossil fuel ratrace & killing the planet.

HAHA Obvious?
I'd really like to hear how this clean energy works. Is it atomic fusion because thats only in its infancy in the research stage and no where near ready for public consuption. Or is it Ununpentium? An antigravity reactor? Or maybe just windpower!

Also you have to understand that even if there was a clean power source it wouldnt be used until all the fossil fuels are used because they are cheap and easy to get. Anyway this is not what this threads about either!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That was a beautiful out of the blue replay.

Okay then...so where did our antigravity, ununpentium, perfect fuel come from...and how? Please people honestly, if you can't give a plausable answer to this stuff, then don't bother replying, you aren't helping the "truth" of this craft.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This thread is old but this seems to belong here. I don't know if this video is fake or not but looks pretty real.

nibiru- anti gravity helicopter with added sound?

In case youtube don't work www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BugByte

There is a split second in the video that you notice that the rotor blades are in fact spinning.

Look closely, you'll notice that every blade appears to be "vibrating". They're not vibrating, they're rotating(Ok and they might be vibrating as well, point is, they are in fact spinning).

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I don't want to debunk the various things that the original poster said (not that I have seen actual proof to believe them).... I just want to stick to what I know.

The Link

The late Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), stated that military astronauts trained at a secret aerospace academy separate from the regular Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, CO.

I believe that the poster said the facility is behind (to the west) of the Air Force Academy in the Rampart Range. Being intimately familiar with the area.... can you tell me exactly where I should be looking? Is it west of the Lawerence Paul Pavilion? (or rather west of the site of where the pavilion used to be before it burned down)? Is it north of Stanley Canyon? Or is it more North towards the Flatiron and Jacks Valley? Because I really would like to know. I'm certain that it must actually be on Academy grounds, since the rest of the area is public land (and is quite heavily traversed by the general public. You would be surprised how many people you see camping west of COS).

Second quote is here:

the Lockheed X-22A is a two-man antigravity disc fighter...Another informant, 'Z', aka 'Jesse', who formerly worked at the NSA, told me that the Lockheed X-22A antigravity fighter disc fleet is equipped with Neutral Particle Beam directed-energy weapons

Just a bit of research will tell you something about neutral particle beam technology:

Neutral Particle Beams

This, in particular, stands out:

Like lasers, NPBs are essentially light-speed weapons. More difficult to control and point than the light weapon, the NPB is strictly a line-of-sight device (cannot be redirected). Moreover, a NPB would be difficult and expensive to place in orbit. Many tons of material must be lifted and a complex device must be constructed under free-fall conditions. This means the power supply, accelerator, beam line, magnetic focusing and pointing device, stripper, maneuvering system, and SAT/BDA system must all be located on a large platform on orbit. A useful constellation of NPB systems in LOW must contain many platforms (dozens) to avoid gaps in coverage. A constellation in higher orbit would require fewer platforms, but it would be correspondingly more difficult to control the beam and put it on target.

In addition, the NPB is strongly affected by passage through the atmosphere, attenuating and diffusing as it passes through dense gas or suspended aerosols (e.g., clouds, and dust)

I ask you then, how exactly this would work on a "fighter" aircraft.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm always going to shake my head whenever this topic comes up.
I'm not going to knock someone for expanded research, I probably won't agree to anything that comes up unless it's solid though.

I also would argue the topic of anti-gravity technology, but that's a different thread all together.

There was nothing more really to this thread other than bogus statements and remarks of a "tree hugging" "doctor", on the west coast, anything to slam the United States, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
reply to post by BugByte

There is a split second in the video that you notice that the rotor blades are in fact spinning.

Look closely, you'll notice that every blade appears to be "vibrating". They're not vibrating, they're rotating(Ok and they might be vibrating as well, point is, they are in fact spinning).

Shattered OUT...

Ohh and look on the shadows from the blades and you see they dont spin mate...

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yes, the blades on the helicopter are spinning.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Excuse me? What shadows are you looking at. This looks to be another case of people seeing what they want to see.

[edit on 4.10.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The late Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), stated that military astronauts trained at a secret aerospace academy separate from the regular Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, CO.

There was never any "Col Steve Wilson", that was just some made up name by someone writing this utter fiction. As as people started asking for proof about this person, "Steve" just all of a sudden mysteriously dies.

You can file that in the Dulce, TR-3 nonsense bin

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

firepilot, don't you know anyone operating with "secret clearance" is dead according to public military information? God forbid the rest of the military know everything there is to know about itself.
(I'm kidding, by the way)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.ufomind.com...

Here is some more proof about what I was saying..just complete garbage, but some people unfortunately need these wild conspiracies. I deleted the name of the author, although its not too hard to find.

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:25:22 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: re: "Col" Steve Wilson's "bio"

Mr Campbell,

One question: Is this Steve Wilson guy for real? I'm reading his bio, and
I can find no evidence to substantiate his claims that he;

1) Was in the AAF/USAF for 40 years, and was only a Colonel

2) Went to flight school at Kelly AFB (Randolph is the only flying training
base in the San Antonio area)

3) Was a "triple ace" (there's not even a Wilson ANYWHERE as a USAF ace...
much less one who garnered 15 kills in Korea, Vietnam, and the Gulf)

4) Was a winner of the "Air Medal Of Honor" -- what the hell IS that, anyway?!

There's more and more inconsistencies, so why go on?

I don't know who this person is, or who he claims to be, but his "bio"
flagged my attention. What a liar.

R**** Has***

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
concerning aerial phenomena;

I have lived in Chicago & Henderson/Las vegas all my life! my first sighting was in 1958! Since then I have witnessed aerial phenomena about 6 times total! My last sighting was over Henderson where 2 round, distinctly outlined objects, where the second object was trailing the first one in a wide arc leading to the general direction of area 51, were seen at about 5-10,000 feet! Since it was a morning sighting, I had a clear vision of both of them! It was a fantastic sighting because...EACH OF THEM WAS PAINTED IN ARMY CAMOUFLAGE...like the fatigues everyone sees! AND..there wasn't a sound, as was the case in all the others! Because of all my sightings, I know they are a fact of life..not a belief! YES, I BELIEVE the TAW-50 exists, not because I witnessed one, but because in the "Secrecy Principle" the armed services use! Many years ago, maybe 30 years ago, a well known Intelligence operative stated that the Air Force, in particular, had been researching propulsions systems so new and sophisticated, that the general public just wouldn't believe it!! AND...Anti-gravity is not a new research item! If I remember correctly, there had been ground-breaking research with the concept going back 60-75 years!!

TOM-HENDERSONira

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

I'm pretty sure that is NOT the case here.

The rotors are spinning... it's been discussed here many times before. In fact there's a thread about it somewhere here in the Aircraft Forums.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If I’m not mistaken this is an Mil Mi-24 Hind, a Russian attack helicopter build for use in the cold war, why then would anyone use the design for an "anti-gravity helicopter" and why would they bother putting rotor blades on it. The footage you are seeing is most likely a model being flown around by and actual helicopter.

www.metacafe.com...

That is an actual Mi-24 in flight, notice the way it fly’s and the way a helicopter looks while it turns then look again at the footage you'll see that this supposed "anti-grav" helicopter seems to float rather than fly. May I ask whether any of you have a firm understanding of physics? How would one hope to achieve "anti-gravity"?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join